I play everyday this game, I really love this game and I keep playing it even with the problems that has but this is just sick. As I said I play everyday in this game and almost 6 matches per day I found kids (or even adults) that team up with Jason because yeah, it's more fun kill everyone except your friends! I read the new conduct code and does not say that you can't team up with Jason If you wanna have fun just with your friends it's ok, but don't play in fucking public matches where everyone are strangers. I don't know if Gun don't know that people team up with Jason or they just ignore it, hope someday they will fix this and make this at least bannable

Sorry for double posting, I forgot to say that I do this thread (I know that there are millions others about this theme) because Gun it seems that doesn't know about this or they don't are taking actions.

You are right, they don't seem to have anything about that.

I mean absolutely no disrespect here to you, but I also checked for any language that might be able to be ambiguous they could use to mean teaming with Jason that you might not have seen because of any language barrier, but I found nothing either. That doesn't mean it isn't there, just that I didn't see anything.

On the bright side, they added this I think:

(xiii) Logging out or exiting the Service during live game-play. We may track this data over time and issue a temporary ban when a user is determined to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular account continues to leave live game play.

So at least they address people who rage quit on a regular basis.

2 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

I mean absolutely no disrespect here to you, but I also checked for any language that might be able to be ambiguous they could use to mean teaming with Jason that you might not have seen because of any language barrier, but I found nothing either. That doesn't mean it isn't there, just that I didn't see anything.

(xiii) Logging out or exiting the Service during live game-play. We may track this data over time and issue a temporary ban when a user is determined to have left mid-game too many times. The length of the temporary ban will increase over time if a particular account continues to leave live game play.

I prefer rage quiter (obviusly not hosters xD) instead of teammers.

Just now, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

I prefer rage quiter (obviusly not hosters xD) instead of teammers.

I do not disagree with you there. I do not care if people drop out of a game when they are losing, but I do care if the game is rigged or fixed from the start.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Definitelynotjason said:

The only problem with this is how do they differentiate between rage quitting and getting booted due to the connection timing out and other issues that are not necessarily the player's fault? I'm all for punishing rage quitters and all, but sometimes the player isn't just leaving the game because they're not happy with how the round played out, it's an issue with the connection or the game itself.

1 minute ago, Icon025 said:

The only problem with this is how do they differentiate between rage quitting and getting booted due to the connection timing out and other issues that are not necessarily the player's fault? I'm all for punishing rage quitters and all, but sometimes the player isn't just leaving the game because they're not happy with how the round played out, it's an issue with the connection or the game itself.

I think that is partially why it is a temp ban. Also, this will likely be a lesser issue with dedicated servers. On Pc I have played 90 some games. I disconnected once, during a thunderstorm. 

Just now, Definitelynotjason said:

I think that is partially why it is a temp ban. Also, this will likely be a lesser issue with dedicated servers. On Pc I have played 90 some games. I disconnected once, during a thunderstorm. 

Personally, I am temporarily in a somewhat remote, rural area and the internet isn't the best. I get disconnected quite a bit between that and the connectivity issues that the game has in general. 

I think the only way to fix this is to rework the matchmaking. Make it were you can to search for a game as a counselor only or Jason only. It will prevent a majority of teaming. I know some people don't agree with this but at this point I think its the only way. Teaming will stay unless changes come.

1 hour ago, Legion Leader said:

I think the only way to fix this is to rework the matchmaking. Make it were you can to search for a game as a counselor only or Jason only. It will prevent a majority of teaming. I know some people don't agree with this but at this point I think its the only way. Teaming will stay unless changes come.

Almost everytime 2 kids who are friends team up so the one who is counselur would be fixing this (just for escape he) and at the same time the counselur tell the location where other people is. So I don't think that improve matchmaking would fix that, the only solution is ban them

Yesterday Jason's friend stood in the doorway so I couldn't get out, so that Jason could kill me. I was even glitching too. I couldn't hide under a bed, use Windows, or pick up weapons. Anyway, after that he proceeded to tell where the other counselors where, as well as farming xp.

10 hours ago, PrestonDelRey said:

Yesterday Jason's friend stood in the doorway so I couldn't get out, so that Jason could kill me. I was even glitching too. I couldn't hide under a bed, use Windows, or pick up weapons. Anyway, after that he proceeded to tell where the other counselors where, as well as farming xp.

Let me guess 12 year old kids? Hope Gun take actions on this is just too crappy, yesterday too I found kids on a lobby that were saying "Ok (username) I won't kill you just tell me were other people is"

7 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Let me guess 12 year old kids? Hope Gun take actions on this is just too crappy, yesterday too I found kids on a lobby that were saying "Ok (username) I won't kill you just tell me were other people is"

man. I've had the exact opposite experience. it's almost always adults doing the griefing, TK'ing and Jason helping when i play. i tend to notice kids can be more annoying on-mic but they seem to be more likely to at least try to play the game as it was intended. 

6 minutes ago, matisangry said:

man. I've had the exact opposite experience. it's almost always adults doing the griefing, TK'ing and Jason helping when i play. i tend to notice kids can be more annoying on-mic but they seem to be more likely to at least try to play the game as it was intended. 

Where you play? I play on PS4 and almost all teammers are kids lol.

Yeah I've seen them all..adults, kids, guys, girls, mics, no mics, whatever you name it they've all teamed up or TKd. On ps4. I don't know what they can do to stop it just out of curiosity what do you guys do when you run across these douche canoes??

29 minutes ago, Southernboy85 said:

Yeah I've seen them all..adults, kids, guys, girls, mics, no mics, whatever you name it they've all teamed up or TKd. On ps4. I don't know what they can do to stop it just out of curiosity what do you guys do when you run across these douche canoes??

The only solution is ban them, when I found these assholes I try to kill them or leave

1 hour ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Where you play? I play on PS4 and almost all teammers are kids lol.

ha. I'm ps4 too. i think I'd tolerate that behavior more from kids because, well, they're kids... but what's so frustrating to me is that in my experience, these are grown-ass adults ruining people's fun. 

feel free to add me (mtoafs) if you need non-kid non-jerks to play with, by the way. 

7 minutes ago, matisangry said:

ha. I'm ps4 too. i think I'd tolerate that behavior more from kids because, well, they're kids... but what's so frustrating to me is that in my experience, these are grown-ass adults ruining people's fun. 

feel free to add me (mtoafs) if you need non-kid non-jerks to play with, by the way. 

Of course I add you! I don't play with mic but we could play. When I come home I will do it.

2 hours ago, Southernboy85 said:

Depends on my mood. If I'm not feeling it, I quit. But 90% I kill them so that I can laugh as they rage-quit, and if they're teaming with Jason, after I kill them I quit so I deny him that kill. The only people who need help like that when playing as Jason are the ones who are so shitty they likely wouldn't get any kills without help from their friends.

5 minutes ago, Emperiex said:

Depends on my mood. If I'm not feeling it, I quit. But 90% I kill them so that I can laugh as they rage-quit, and if they're teaming with Jason, after I kill them I quit so I deny him that kill. The only people who need help like that when playing as Jason are the ones who are so shitty they likely wouldn't get any kills without help from their friends.

Almost every professional teammer knows that is better tell his friend where other people is so they dont receive 1 of xp and at the same time they can farm xp.

The other day I was playing, I found the gas and put it in the boat. then I found the propeller and was making my way to the boat with it when 2 guys who were camping the boat came at me with machetes and started hacking away at me. I started running away back to where I found the propeller, little did they know that before I found the propeller, I also found the shotgun and stashed it near where I found the propeller. I picked up the shotgun and they started running away. I took one shot at them and took them both out. Then because one was the host, he rage quit and I didn't lose any XP.

So much satisfaction.

• Like 2

I'm now level 101 and yesterday i killed someone but it was because for a good cost they were friends with Jason selling people out

Illfonic has stated via their Twitter, when they redid their code of conduct, that team with Jason is a banable offense.

As to if they can tell if someone rage-quits, or DCs due to connection, they can tell. There is usually data on the back-end that lets a company know if someone was simply dropped from lobby, or if they dashboarded/alt-F4'd.

Ive been off this game awhile for these reasons. Yesterday i had my first game in over a month and people where trying to run me over. They crashed i stole their  car ran them over and escaped. karmas a bitch . I dont care anymore the fun has long since gone because people are bored now. After in chat i got nothing but abuse racially and physical threats and from adults no less. If you want to kill me feel free but when it backfires take it on the chin. These where clearly all friends in quick matches aswell.