Sign in to follow this  
LadySansaLannister

Best death in the series

Best death  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Best death

• Pamela giving Jack a throat massage with an arrow ( Part 1)
    • Jason gives Jeff and Sandra some double penetration (Part 2)
    • Jason providing Rick with some eye-popping 3D (Part 3)
    • Jason handing Jim a corkscrew (Part 4)
    • Roy interrupts Demon's bathroom break (Part 5)
    • Jason gaining triple decapitation points in the paintball game (Part 6)
    • Jason helps Judy out of her sleeping bag (Part 7)
    • Jason gives Adrienne a liquid nitrogen facial (Jason X)
    • Jason puts Trey to bed (FvJ)
    • Jason gets into the boxing ring with Julius (Part 8)
    • Jason shows Chewie how to use a screwdriver (Reboot)

All right F13 fam. New poll. I took the most iconic deaths from the series and put them in a poll so y'all can vote for the best kill of the series! This is strictly victims only.

Note: I am aware that some movies had multiple iconic deaths but for simplicity reasons, I only picked one per movie. For the sake of everyone, the mods, and my already low sanity, please do not start a flame war because your favorite kill isn't in the poll.

• Like 1

I had to vote for Trey. That was the most satisfying kill in the entire series for me.

Dr. Crews likely would have been in the unedited version.

But man, that Trey dude bro was the worst piece of shit on film in a long time.

13 minutes ago, Jason's Victim said:

I voted for Adrienne getting a facial to DIE for! Btw how do you start a poll like this.

You go to the home page and where you start a new thread, there is a sidebar for polls.

Just now, LadySansaLannister said:

You go to the home page and where you start a new thread, there is a sidebar for polls.

Thanks love!

3 hours ago, Definitelynotjason said:

I had to vote for Trey. That was the most satisfying kill in the entire series for me.

Dr. Crews likely would have been in the unedited version.

But man, that Trey dude bro was the worst piece of shit on film in a long time.

Trey's scenes made me shut my legs. The idea of dating a guy like that makes my skin crawl.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Trey's scenes made me shut my legs. The idea of dating a guy like that makes my skin crawl.

:lol:

I voted for julius always loved how jason just takes his turn with punching and one hit takes his head off

5 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

Wait until Arya exacts her perceived revenge, Sansa!

I voted Roy cause that scene is stupid and funny. 

Sleeping bag kill is so iconic for me.  Literally made me jump when I first saw it because I wasn't expecting it.

I would have probably voted for dirt bike decapitation in Part 5. It was simply so satisfying and hilarious. The ones selected I am torn between double spear of part 2, eye popping part 3d, and Julius head punch into dumpster.

I am currently torn between Part 3's Head-Squeeze/Eye-Pop, X's Liquid Nitrogen Facial, and 7's Sleeping Bag...

Part 1's kill is also a favorite... tough choices...

The one thing about the liquid nitrogen kill is, being a fan of Jason, and knowing it's been sooooooooooo long since he's gotten to kill, and then pulling off, quite possibly, the best kill of all time... I don't hate Jason X, so it doesn't disqualify the kill, in my mind, although I do love the earlier films much more, of course...

Hmmmmmmm... you successfully broke my brain.

On 8/22/2017 at 2:36 PM, LadySansaLannister said:

All right F13 fam. New poll. I took the most iconic deaths from the series and put them in a poll so y'all can vote for the best kill of the series! This is strictly victims only.

Note: I am aware that some movies had multiple iconic deaths but for simplicity reasons, I only picked one per movie. For the sake of everyone, the mods, and my already low sanity, please do not start a flame war because your favorite kill isn't in the poll.

Great choices! Most of these are in my top picks for Ft13th kill scenes. :) I chose the sleeping bag kill (Part 7) because it is one that has stuck out in my mind since I watched it as a kid. Julius' "knock his block off" fight was probably the highlight of that movie. And, Adrienne's head crushing bit was definitely one of the best in that film. (Along with the hologram scene, gotta love those sleeping bag kills ;) ) I think I'm gonna watch part IV again right now, just to see Jim's dance, and the corkscrew.

2 hours ago, LadySansaLannister said:

So Jason kindly handing Jim a corkscrew is in the lead so far.

(And I'm shocked no one commented on my fucked up sense of humor yet).

In the real world your sense of humor may be seen as sick, depraved, and twisted. Here, in the loony bin, you are just another freak afloat in a sea of freaks. :) I'm not going to lie, I did chuckle at a few of your descriptions.

Out of the list, the head punch from Part 8, but my all time favorite would have to be Jason using a surgical saw to twist off Fackler from Police Academy's head lol