I'm currently level 35 on Friday The 13th: the game and I always have a ton of fun with friends but I feel like the counsellors do not have enough diversity with their game mechanics. Aside from identical animations, I think there are two VERY prominent mechanics in game that every counsellor does, however they all they all do them to the same standards: Driving and shooting. To add more diversity in these two mechanics between every counsellor i think there could be a new stat added to the game for the counsellors titled "Leadership". Having high Leadership would increase bullet range and accuracy when shooting jason, as well as increasing the max speed and overall handling of the car when you are the driver. Additionally, the time it takes to start/restart the car with the keys would decrease with high leadership, similar to the intelligence stat speeding up the repair process. Someone with decent composure/ repair like Adam would have pretty good leadership, making his guns more reliable and his driving quicker, but someone quite scared and dumb like Tiffany would have very low leaderhsip. This would make her gun crosshair very small and her aim feel clunky, when driving the car would go slowly and have very wide turns, and if she crashes it would take a short while to restart the car again. Just a suggestion but I hope other people agree with me, thanks for reading if you got this far! <3 

Kenny and Jenny would definitely have this and be 10/10. The lowest would be Eric and Deborah according to their stereotypes. Although with Jason after you, that would probably go out the window lol 

Call this REFLEX. It would determine the following:

Car handling accuracy.

Flare gun & Shotgun accuracy & range.

Speed of using consumable items. Higher rating = faster item consumption.

Counselor turn speed. Higher rating can zig-zag and turn on a dime more easily.

• Like 2

Isn't this where the person in the chair comes in?

Your ability to quickly target and shoot, along with your ability to drive is what makes the difference, not the characters.

This is part of the player variable. Different players have different skill sets. All the other stats are background variables, or physical variables that cannot be accounted for with a video game interface.

Composure and stealth are about detectability. These cannot be accounted for by a player because well, they are sitting in a chair in the real world.

Repair is about a skill that cannot easily be replicated from a computer chair as the variables are too many to contimplate. Do I need a fuse to fix a box, not necessarily, there are other options, if I have the right tools and time. This is a short game, and the repair skill is a short hand for this ability.

Strength cannot be replicated in game. That is a limitation of human-machine interface technology at this time.

Stamina could theoretically be replicated with a full VR set up up, assuming I wanted to run in place until I got tired, but is oppressively expensive, and does not regenerate. A twenty minute match could kill my stamina for an hour or two, and cost me a lot in electrolite drinks and protein powder.

Speed is likewise a hard thing to replicate.

Luck is unquantifiable in the real world, but in a sense does kind of exist.

Reflexes are something that can be measured and accounted for by the player. Hand eye co-ordination, speed of reaction and so on are what separate the player from the character.

I feel like placing a handicap or a benefit will slowly weed out any counselors who do not have high reflexes, as the better players would stand to get even more of a push to their characters, and the slower players would want the leg up. Eventually (within a week or two in my opinion) all you would see would be the fastest character reflex wise.

If you want better range on guns, ask for that instead.

• Like 1