What new map do you guys think they're working on putting in the game? Personally I hope it's the Jarvis house/party cabin from part IV, though a Lazarus map would be really cool if they could do it!

I hope it's Pinehurst, but I'm open for anything at all right now. xd

And, I see it's your first post! Why don't you come on to the Introduce Yourself page? Welcome to the forums!

• Like 3

There was a new Jason mentioned, I would assume it would be one associated with him. Pretty cool though, no matter which one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

ROYmeister 

Nice to see some Roy love here...Way too many misguided souls around here are under the delusion that he is not worthy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Nice to see some Roy love here...Way too many misguided souls around here are under the delusion that he is not worthy.

I don't mind if they add Roy but really want Part 4 even if it is a reskin of 3 with different facial features and the Jarvis House Map and weapons.  Although I do believe all Jason's they have a License for will eventually be in the game.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TWarner said:

I don't mind if they add Roy but really want Part 4 even if it is a reskin of 3 with different facial features and the Jarvis House Map and weapons.  Although I do believe all Jason's they have a License for will eventually be in the game.

Like Part 4 also, nothing i'd like more than FCJ and Roy to be the next 2. Would love to see his blood stained face and battle damaged mask, not to mention these 2 would most definitely have new weapons not yet seen in the game.

• Like 1

The Jarvis grounds were my pick for the next one, accepting Lazarus/Manhattan or Grendal would take a lot more work and re-design.
But since Roy's getting rumoured I could see them doing Pinehurst so they could link up a new map with its respective 'Jason'.

38 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

The Jarvis grounds were my pick for the next one, accepting Lazarus/Manhattan or Grendal would take a lot more work and re-design.
But since Roy's getting rumoured I could see them doing Pinehurst so they could link up a new map with its respective 'Jason'.

There was a leak when the website first launched of the new map. I'm skeptical to share it since the reddit post on it was completely removed.

But I'm definitely excited for it.

• Like 1

With the "A New Beginning" tagline for the site, I'm feeling pretty sure it'll be Pinehurst and we're about to see Roy brought into the game.  Just my guess, and I'll be thrilled to see what they bring out regardless of whether or not I'm correct in my guess.

Now where did I put my beach towel?  

Edited by Dapper Dragon
Edited for accuracy
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, Dapper Dragon said:

With the "A New Beginning" tagline for the site, I'm feeling pretty sure it'll be Pinehurst and we're about to see Roy brought into the game.  Just my guess, and I'll be thrilled to see what they bring out regardless of whether or not I'm correct in my guess.

Now where did I put my beach towel?  

It would make sense to release a movie map along side a movie Jason.

If they end up doing Pinehurst though it better have the mobile homes, barn, and ethels house.

After rewatching part 5 and seeing the layout of the halfway house I'm even more excited. It's gonna be claustrophobic and intense.

• Like 3

I'm betting it will be the Jarvis House from part IV. Could also be Camp Forest Green from part VI (the art is already in the game after all), but I really think they'll do a more iconic location.

I want Pinehurst, which would give you the mobile park, Ethel's property (with chicken coop!) and the large Pinehurst house, although Forest Green or the Jarvis house would probably be easier.

I saw something in the source code for the new website and it mentioned Jarvis_House but they recently removed that from the source code but it was for the new Map it was showing for

2 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

There was a leak when the website first launched of the new map. I'm skeptical to share it since the reddit post on it was completely removed.

But I'm definitely excited for it.

What's this leak you speak of?

Just now, tjohnnyblue said:

What's this leak you speak of?

The new map section of the website had a bug. The URL included the name of the new map but it was quickly fixed.

Reddit found it first and the topic made on it was quickly closed down.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

The new map section of the website had a bug. The URL included the name of the new map but it was quickly fixed.

Reddit found it first and the topic made on it was quickly closed down.

Oh okay, I thought you might have meant new info was released that wasn't supposed to be.

2 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Oh okay, I thought you might have meant new info was released that wasn't supposed to be.

Well technically it did. The name of the new map gave away what the new map is.

Kinda surprised there's nothing more on reddit from it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Well technically it did. The name of the new map gave away what the new map is.

Kinda surprised there's nothing more on reddit from it.

Don't keep the secret for yourself! Tell us!

The sight has new begining written all over it. Although that obviously is a play on the new site, it may also be reveals for upcoming content.

I didn't see the name of the new map, so I have no idea how far off I might be, but hey, since @lHeartBreakerl is gonna be coy, I am gonna speculate all over the place.

Point me to the next thread I can spread my wild theories in!

1 minute ago, Definitelynotjason said:

The sight has new begining written all over it. Although that obviously is a play on the new site, it may also be reveals for upcoming content.

I didn't see the name of the new map, so I have no idea how far off I might be, but hey, since @lHeartBreakerl is gonna be coy, I am gonna speculate all over the place.

Point me to the next thread I can spread my wild theories in!

Just being cautious :D

With the reddit thread being deleted I'm keeping it on the dl for a small time. But from what I saw it was definitely legit.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Just being cautious :D

With the reddit thread being deleted I'm keeping it on the dl for a small time. But from what I saw it was definitely legit.

Understandable. I wouldn't say anything either. Gun is trying hard to have some fun with us about this and I don't want to ruin it for them or us.

On an unrelated note, if you were renting a fun spot for the summer would you rent, a party house, a run down shack close to a halfway house or maybe a cruise liner?

Don't answer that, I was kidding!

• Like 2