Had a killer idea for a new map......you guys have probably already thought of it but.....the big ship from Jason takes Manhattan has potential to be an awesome map.  You'd have to call the coast guard for help to escape but first you need the fuse for the Radio, or you could escape by safety raft but first you have to find a crank to lower the boat and oars.  Idk just a thought while watching part 8 right now.

Not sure when, but I believe we will eventually get 2 maps for Part 8. Lazarus as 1 and at least some portion of Manhattan as the other. Interesting Lazarus escape idea and the subway would be great for Manhattan. If they ever get to them, both would be awesome maps to play.

• Like 2

On 18/08/2017 at 1:46 AM, Scubastevecc said:

Had a killer idea for a new map......you guys have probably already thought of it but.....the big ship from Jason takes Manhattan has potential to be an awesome map.  You'd have to call the coast guard for help to escape but first you need the fuse for the Radio, or you could escape by safety raft but first you have to find a crank to lower the boat and oars.  Idk just a thought while watching part 8 right now.

Would be good. However i feel a cruise ship would be too busy (in regards to its layout and surroundings). The current camp maps have the spread out cabins with lots of open scenery for Jason to chase you down. I feel that a ship would be very compressed offering too many hiding places (and stamina gathering places) and not enough open areas to run down counsellors

But the ship could be already on fire so only limited area of the ship accessible and the 20 min time limit if no escape equals death.