Sign in to follow this  
Chrisi98

New Maps/Counsellors & a new Jason is on the way!

A social media strategist posted a picture... from where?

Perhaps he jumped the Gun (pun intended) on releasing info for them.

I need a citation to believe.

5 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

You're not seeing it on http://f13game.com ?

It's there.

Meh, either way this isn't really news. Of course they are working on a new map and Jason and new clothes. The only thing they said was the map will be free. 

The more important thing is, have they hired a social media architect to fix their image and that of the game?

33 minutes ago, Chrisi98 said:

I'm really bothered that there's swimsuits before a counselor shirt. Just doesn't make any sense. 

Spring Break '84... Part IV came out in 1984, maybe a clue...

• Like 2

This is awesome news. I wonder what movie the map will be based on. I hope it's something that feels a bit more unique to the existing three maps.

26 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm really bothered that there's swimsuits before a counselor shirt. Just doesn't make any sense. 

Spring Break '84... Part IV came out in 1984, maybe a clue...

To be fair, you don't know what other clothing might be included yet. Might get both and more.

16 minutes ago, tjohnnyblue said:

To be fair, you don't know what other clothing might be included yet. Might get both and more.

True but by that logic there could also be a clown costume so I can really only respond to what I've seen. :)

I'm actually a little grossed out so many people want digital skin but to each their own. It kind of feels like twitchbait though. Also wondering why everyone would strip into swimsuits after the opening cinematic.

3 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm actually a little grossed out so many people want digital skin but to each their own. It kind of feels like twitchbait though. Also wondering why everyone would strip into swimsuits after the opening cinematic.

The patch notes did say imovements to the intro and outro. Here's to hoping.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

The patch notes did say imovements to the intro and outro. Here's to hoping.

Wondering if "Retro" Jason gets an intro, also wondering if they fixed the volume of his music...

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

True but by that logic there could also be a clown costume so I can really only respond to what I've seen. :)

I agree, I wouldn't want to go swimming either if there was a crazy man with a hockey mask and a machete chasing me. Hopefully they add a few more cut scenes though that reflect unsuspecting counselors. Peace and quiet til all hell breaks loose. I feel bad for the Jason hunter.

oMg I nEeD tO gEt ThAt SpRiNg BrEaK cLoThInG pAcK aAaAa

• Like 1

"Did you guys really think we weren't working on new maps?"

Lol. Priceless.

This is all very exciting!!

• Like 2

Can the moderators or anyone else confirm if the spring break dlc, will be available same day for Euro countries with the USA?

2 minutes ago, antonz said:

Can the moderators or anyone else confirm if the spring break dlc, will be available same day for Euro countries with the USA?

they can't confirm or deny any conspiracies, LOL.

Awesome! A bit disappointed that there's STILL no host migration coming. That's one of the major reasons I'm not playing this game very much. :\

I haven't played in a couple weeks.

Probably won't until more of these updates start to hit.

Some thoughts.

Emote DLC - Good for those for don't use a mic...but to be honest..im more excited about a working MUTE feature...I always mute as counselor or Jason...too toxic a community not to at this point

Biikini/Swim wear DLC - Can't complain about this. In the films, there were many times when they were in swim wear or no clothes at all because fucking...whether Jason kills them one by one or startles them like seen in the cutscenes...they don't have time to take their clothes off and put actual clothes on over their swim wear. My ONLY nitpick is hopefully they add Crystal Lake attires for the counselors. To be honest, I didn't expect actual new outfits...like ever. Only the reskins we've gotten...so this is a step in the right direction and im happy about it. Swimwear and counselor wear are totally within reason from the film lore. Good to see they aren't letting those nearly nude models go to waste.

New actual maps/New actual Jason - This was obvious, they weren't going to leave out other Maps and Jasons from the films. It would've been PR/Marketing suicide if they did.

New website - Good step in the right direction. Now lets see if its maintained, sorry to be negative nancy.

Singleplayer - Still silent on that front, guess its wait and see.

• Like 1