Sign in to follow this  
JupiterBttch

No Jason Part XI (character) as. Freddy Vs. Jason

There is a restriction on the level of the license for this Jason rights so don't expect to see in the game.

GOOD GAME GUYS! :) 

1 minute ago, JupiterBttch said:

There is a restriction on the level of the license for this Jason rights so don't expect to see in the game.

GOOD GAME GUYS! :) 

This is already widely known.

@JPops do your thing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

This is already widely known.

@JPops do your thing.

Many people expect to see Roy (Part V), or Pamela (Part I) and even that of Freddy Vs. Jason. Some have even wondered if they would put Freddy, I think that they still do not understand that only the real Jason will appear.

Just now, JupiterBttch said:

Many people expect to see Roy (Part V), or Pamela (Part I) and even that of Freddy Vs. Jason. Some have even wondered if they would put Freddy, I think that they still do not understand that only the real Jason will appear.

That's very true and I appreciate the fact that you're letting less informed fans know. But there's been numerous talks about which Jasons will be In game. A quick search and they'll have all the answers from past discussions.

Btw, Pamela won't be in game. But Roy, P4, and Jason X pre and post Uber will be in game.

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

C'est très vrai et j'apprécie le fait que vous laissez les fans moins informés savoir. Mais il y a eu de nombreuses discussions sur lesquelles Jasons sera en jeu. Une recherche rapide et ils auront toutes les réponses des discussions passées.

Btw, Pamela ne sera pas en jeu. Mais Roy, P4 et Jason X pre et post Uber seront en jeu.

They can't put Roy, it was a copycat. The legend is Jason Voorhees and not Roy Burns.

2 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

They can't put Roy, it was a copycat. The legend is Jason Voorhees and not Roy Burns.

Roy was Jason until he wasnt. I invite you to watch or rewatch part 5. He's every bit of Jason.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Roy était Jason jusqu'à ce qu'il ne l'était pas. Je vous invite à regarder ou à relancer la partie 5. Il a tous les morceaux de Jason.

He only wears his mask (not the same color) and as he was a paramedic, he probably had access to pain medications to not feel and pretend to be the real Jason but the real Jason was buried until Tommy Jarvis wakes him in the Part VI film. Roy Burns to freak out because Victor killed his son, that's all.

• Like 1

He only wears his mask (not the same color) and as he was a paramedic, he probably had access to pain medications to not feel and pretend to be the real Jason but the real Jason was buried until Tommy Jarvis wakes him in the Part VI film. Roy Burns to freak out because Victor killed his son, that's all.

All correct and true (haven't heard that pain medication thing before though. Good theory).

Check out this thread from @bewareofbears 

16 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Roy was Jason until he wasnt. I invite you to watch or rewatch part 5. He's every bit of Jason.

This. While Roy was posing as Jason, he was able to walk through doors like Jason in rage mode and even lifted people up by the neck with one hand, which requires quite a bit of strength to pull off. Plus he was able to get up after getting hit by the tractor that Reggie drove at him. Roy was every bit Jason until the mask came off at the end.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, smackdown420 said:

Ce. Alors que Roy posait comme Jason, il était capable de traverser des portes comme Jason en mode fureur et même levé les gens par le cou d'une main, ce qui nécessite un peu de force à faire. De plus, il a pu se lever après avoir été frappé par le tracteur que Reggie l'a conduit. Roy était Jason jusqu'à ce que le masque disparaisse à la fin.

You must not know what drugs are ...

1 minute ago, JupiterBttch said:

You must not know what drugs are ...

I think I might know a thing or two about drugs ;)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, smackdown420 said:

Je pense que je pourrais savoir une chose ou deux au sujet des drogues ;)

I don't want to know the details of your private life but make some reconciliation between the fact that he was a paramedic and the fact that he had drugs of all kinds in his professional environment.

3 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

I don't want to know the details of your private life but make some reconciliation between the fact that he was a paramedic and the fact that he had drugs of all kinds in his professional environment.

And Jason was a deformed brute with a mask.

without drugs

Either way they should include him. They have the rights and more playable killers the better. If it's not your cup of tea then dont play him.

2 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yay! Can we have anouther Roy is not Jason throw down thread!

I have no new points or evidence. I have pretyt much agreed Roy is deserving of being Royson, and in the game, but I am sure I can come up with something....

But Roy wore a blue mask and Jason a red, clearly he wasn't Jason! Roy is not a Jason!

I loathe part V (for the execution, not the concept), but it is still a FRIDAY THE 13TH movie and Roy Burns is certainly a justifiable addition to the game.

Pamela is, like, the heart of the whole series. Arguing against including Pamela in a FRIDAY THE 13TH game for any reason other than technical ones is absurd.

1 hour ago, JupiterBttch said:

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer ;)

But in all seriousness, you have to understand the point of Roy in part 5 was just to push Tommy further over the edge into insanity since the studio wanted him to take over as Jason for the next movie, hence the whole ending scene with Tommy in the mask holding up the knife. Once they realized that was a bad idea, they decided to bring Jason back to life, by any means, which is why he got the Frankenstein revival treatment and brought back by lightning.

2 minutes ago, smackdown420 said:

Posez une question stupide, obtenez une réponse stupide ;)

Mais dans le sérieux, vous devez comprendre le point de Roy dans la partie 5 était juste de pousser Tommy plus loin sur le bord de la folie puisque le studio voulait qu'il prenne le relais pour Jason pour le prochain film, d'où toute la scène avec Tommy dans Le masque tenant le couteau. Une fois qu'ils se sont rendus compte que c'était une mauvaise idée, ils ont décidé de ramener Jésus à la vie, par tous les moyens, c'est pourquoi il a obtenu le traitement de relance Frankenstein et ramené par la foudre.

Roy saw his son cut into a thousand pieces, he wanted to just get back to the place that was supposed to protect. Seriously, stop with your theories too sought. :D

Roy saw his son cut into a thousand pieces, he wanted to just get back to the place that was supposed to protect. Seriously, stop with your theories too sought. :D

Look it up, director Joseph Zito wanted to used Tommy as the next Jason.

Direct quote from his interview:

"I wanted to make it so that Tommy could be Jason. I wanted to make it so that Tommy could be the link into the future even if he's not Jason. I wanted to open the door to other movies, but there wasn't a strong interest by the studio to make other movies, however I did leave it open just in case."

1 minute ago, smackdown420 said:

Regardez-le, le directeur Joseph Zito a voulu utiliser Tommy comme le prochain Jason.

Citation directe de son entretien:

"Je voulais faire en sorte que Tommy puisse être Jason. Je voulais faire en sorte que Tommy puisse être le lien vers le futur, même s'il n'est pas Jason. Je voulais ouvrir la porte à d'autres films, mais il n'y avait pas Un vif intérêt pour le studio pour faire d'autres films, mais je l'ai laissé ouvert au cas où ".

The production would never let him do, the story is based on Jason Voorhees and not Tommy Jarvis or Roy Burns !!! That's all.

7 minutes ago, smackdown420 said:

Ask a silly question, get a silly answer ;)

But in all seriousness, you have to understand the point of Roy in part 5 was just to push Tommy further over the edge into insanity since the studio wanted him to take over as Jason for the next movie, hence the whole ending scene with Tommy in the mask holding up the knife. Once they realized that was a bad idea, they decided to bring Jason back to life, by any means, which is why he got the Frankenstein revival treatment and brought back by lightning.

They sold Tommy as the killer the entire time. Every time someone went missing, right before, Tommy watched them walk off. Tommy was, for no reason driven to see reggie's brother, so he had the means to be thought of as the killer. He had a run in with most people right before the were killed, until he became unhinged with Junior, then Junior dies next. Until Tommy walked in to the barn, Tommy was as much the killer as Roy. If they wanted Tommy to be the killer, they could have just done it then and there.

I suspect that they had no idea what to do with any of it until the next one came out. The final scene is there just because they always have to have a final scare/tease.

I suppose if you wanted to draw out the Tommy story you might write in anouther killer, but did Tommy even need to be pushed any more over the edge? Dude was completely unbalanced already. I think it was the eighties and people were high and it seemed like a good idea at the time.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Actually part 5 going back and watching them all was a lost gem. Actually is the best one til the ending. Its funny before the game came out I would have told you parts 4 and 6 were my favorites. After rewatching them all, Part 3 and 5 are probably my two favorites. I would probably put 6 slightly ahead of 5 but just depends on my mood. I will say 4 growing up was my favorite and after rewatching it I think its completely overrated. 

18 hours ago, JupiterBttch said:

I think that they still do not understand that only the real Jason will appear.

So what movie did savini Jason appear in again? Yeah

• Like 1

Just now, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

So what movie did savini Jason appear in again? Yeah

Savini's Jason is improving of Jason part IX

2 minutes ago, K3ys3r S0z3 said:

Actually part 5 going back and watching them all was a lost gem. Actually is the best one til the ending. Its funny before the game came out I would have told you parts 4 and 6 were my favorites. After rewatching them all, Part 3 and 5 are probably my two favorites. I would probably put 6 slightly ahead of 5 but just depends on my mood. I will say 4 growing up was my favorite and after rewatching it I think its completely overrated. 

I guess it really depends on your criteria and your tolerance for gimmicks.

I say this because I just can't get behind 3 because of the terrible 3d. From an 80's nostalgia mindset though, this might be up there. 80's bikers ftw!

I am on a rewatch quest right now. I finished JGTH the other day.

I did enjoy 5 a lot. Kung fu Tommy is pretty good.

Six was always a touchstone installment when I was young, but now that my tastes are more refined, the pg13 quality of it combined with, admittedly badass, shoe horned death scenes, just kind of slows down my love.

2. Kills me with that what happened ending. Great characters. My first adolescent crush who was not named Alyysa Milano. Great final girl... but no finale at all. I wish they would go back and make 5 minutes more of movie.

7 and 8 have the gimmicks that are stretches. 8 is just.... elephants.

4 has the Dead Fuck Dance. The introduction of Tommy (and he's a Corey). A punishing final girl. The cheesiest death scene. Twins. Nudity that seemed less tacked on and creepy than 5. Just edges out 5 for me.

Newer ones the jury is still out on, but because they aren't from my youth they likely will never top the early editions. I have seen Jason X and the remake. Never seen Freddy v Jason. Looking forward to it this weekend.

14 hours ago, JupiterBttch said:

The production would never let him do, the story is based on Jason Voorhees and not Tommy Jarvis or Roy Burns !!! That's all.

Sean Cunningham originally wanted the FRIDAY movies to be an anthology, with each film being a different type of horror movie. He was wholly against the idea of bringing Jason back as the killer.

The producers wanted to have Tommy Jarvis as the killer after part 5. The idea was that Jason was finally dead, and they needed a new killer. But part 5 was so horribly executed and the fan backlash as a result so severe, that they agreed to Tommy McLoughlin's pitch for how to bring Jason back.

Roy will almost certainly be included as a playable "Jason" in this game.