Sign in to follow this  
JupiterBttch

FINALLY !!!! (HOST MIGRATIONS SUGGESTIONS/ANSWERS)

I talk to developers, they answered me that they were working on various solutions in order to migrate the host of the party if he leaves. So do like me and wait because in the end even if it takes a little time, we get what we came asked. Developers are doing everything they can but let's not forget they are in small team.

GOOD GAME TO YOU ALL :)

3 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

I talk to developers, they answered me that they were working on various solutions in order to migrate the host of the party if he leaves. So do like me and wait because in the end even if it takes a little time, we get what we came asked. Developers are doing everything they can but let's not forget they are in small team.

I refuse to condone them or pat them on the back for adding something the game should have launched with.

Glad it's coming though.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

Not tryng to rain on your parade... But this exactly what they have already said. Ive seen this response almost 2 months ago. So yeah this isnt the hopeful response your thinking it was. 

The games support page on Twitter tweets multiple times, to multiple people everyday that they're "working on solutions." I'd wait for an official announcement, and you can usually tell an official announcement by looking for the word "soon" somewhere in it.

1 minute ago, Super Ty said:

The games support page on Twitter tweets multiple times, to multiple people everyday that they're "working on solutions." I'd wait for an official announcement, and you can usually tell an official announcement by looking for the word "soon" somewhere in it.

Don't even bother reading the stuff from the Support twitter account. They change their story daily.

I have a feeling it's run by the discord admins. They give a lot of wrong info...Like saying you could pick up maps when you already have one "because not everyone is there to help their fellow counselors"...No, it was a bug.

I've seen them give the same canned answer of "send any reports to blah blah blah" to tweets that weren't even remotely about cheats/exploits/bugs..etc

I really only follow that account so I can laugh at their incompetence.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AldermachXI said:

I have a feeling it's run by the discord admins. They give a lot of wrong info...Like saying you could pick up maps when you already have one "because not everyone is there to help their fellow counselors"...No, it was a bug.

I've been wondering this myself. I'd actually be kind of pissed that instead of getting real help they got some volunteers or paid a 15 year old to run their support Twitter. I hope not.

2 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

I've been wondering this myself. I'd actually be kind of pissed that instead of getting real help they got some volunteers or paid a 15 year old to run their support Twitter. I hope not.

Whoever it is doesn't know what they're talking about most of the time. Wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Probably gave them a list of answers and they just put the one most relevant to the complaint, which sometimes is pretty far off lol

• Like 1

I honestly don't think that the support Twitter has ever, EVER given out a piece of info we didn't already have that hasn't later been shot down as "Oh, that guy didn't know what he was talking about." 

Which is, pardon my language, FUCKING LAME.