AngelMan15

Team Killing Just Needs To Be Gone Already

I can’t wait until this update comes out, I can’t wait to see team killing gone. It’s just getting extremely toxic and common in lobbies now. Almost every other game to be honest. I play on PS4 and everytime I see a group of people run towards me or another player, we get attacked. I don’t know what people find funny or fun about it but it’s just annoying. I like the realism it adds to the game, but people do it just to “troll” or piss other people off

Yea team killing those sucks in this game. Like you could be the only guy that say one nice word in lobby and all of a sudden you will be the target of a team killer.

A shotgun is your best friend. As well as wardrobes, outside toilets and beds.

Wait until it's gone before u really see trolling, ppl locking u in bathrooms, taking keys, gas etc... fuse,. Ppl blocking windows when Jason is coming. Oh just wait I believe this to be the worse thing that can happen at least now somebody tries to lock me in a bathroom is going to get fucked up. Trolls and TK's aren't going to stop, they will adapt and it will be worse. 

14 minutes ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

Wait until it's gone before u really see trolling, ppl locking u in bathrooms, taking keys, gas etc... fuse,. Ppl blocking windows when Jason is coming. Oh just wait I believe this to be the worse thing that can happen at least now somebody tries to lock me in a bathroom is going to get fucked up. Trolls and TK's aren't going to stop, they will adapt and it will be worse. 

And you'll get to watch them give you the "thumbs up" while they do it. :/

hqdefault.jpg

I'm on Steam and only occasionally encounter a team killer. But, a lot of the times when I do, they end up dead and not me. At this point I only get taken out if they have the gun (and don't miss) or if Jason has already injured me. Just gotta learn to play watching all sides. Be prepared if they try to attack and get the upperhand.

It's bad that people just can't be trusted to not be jerks.  They take joy in ruining other's fun.

Team killers caused my one and only rage quit and I take pride in finishing a game even if I die in 10 seconds.

They found out I had the keys and yelled, "kill him!".  A group of buddies then attacked me.  I got the last laugh because I was the host.  So I waited until one killed me to take the hit on XP then I quit so they all lost out.

I NEVER quit as host mid game but I felt I needed to burn them somehow.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Trollstation 4.

Not nearly as much of an issue on PC (or Xbox for that matter).

You may be right.  I rarely run into it on Xbone.  As a matter of fact, my best games have been QP matches lately and everyone seems to be in it for a good solid game.

A few bad apples ruin the bunch.

16 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

Trollstation 4.

Not nearly as much of an issue on PC (or Xbox for that matter).

You're right. I'm on PC and it doesn't happen much. In fact, at this stage it happens the most when I'm with friends. And in that case I can't do much but laugh it off and pay them back next round.

Implement a type to forgive a tk system like in red orchestra 2 when a tk occurs. If you don't type (np,no problem), that counts towards a 3 tk limit that autokicks the offender from the match when they hit the limit for that match.

When I started seeing the posts about TK becoming an issue the first month I just changed how I play. I dont trust anyone, I never turn my back on someone with a gun etc. On xbox with 100 hrs in Ive been TK maybe 5 times(almost all public games). I personally dont get how people get killed this much. Also do you think shitty players are going to stop playing once the update happens? Nope, they will find the next thing to ruin the match for others bc they know it pisses people off. Removing TK does nothing to fix the problem with shitty players in the game. 

This is why in game reporting and lobbies for players with shit reputation would have been a better solution. 

2 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

Agreed. Trolls gonna troll. 

I've committed a lot (by some standards) of tks. 

Enter my cabin and start grabbing items from drawers? I may shoot you.

Be bugsy with gas/battery, and refuse to allow Eric to repair the car? I may shoot you.

Work with Jason? I'll do all I can to kill you by any means I can find. 

Refuse to drop a fuse, and run away from the phone house? I'll try to kill you.

Glitch on a rock or bodyblocktraps? I'll try to kill you.

Funny, how I never need to attack,or kill other players in private matches. It's only the public matches where you find idiots that need to die. 

I'm saddened that tking will be gone. I think bad things will come from it.

what's the worse when your in a cabin first 20 seconds of game play, there's 3 other cabins right be you and some asshat comes in while your barricading doors and just starts going through the drawers. They usually get pipe wrenched to the head and in a "TCM - REMAKE - at the Hewitt's house, the old man in a wheelchair's voice", scream get the hell out of my house and if they don't they get another  whack to the head with a follow up of "now I said GET". 

4 hours ago, JasonKILLER said:

Yea team killing those sucks in this game. Like you could be the only guy that say one nice word in lobby and all of a sudden you will be the target of a team killer.

That is so true.  I was with a guy and I turned my mic on to asked if he had a pocket knife so I could disarm the trap in front of the fuse box outside or if he could cover me, but after I said that, he started hitting me.  WTF?  Once I told these counselors in a room that I had the keys so they team killed me for them.  Guess you really have to watch what you say.  Sad really.

i agree team killing is dumb glad to see it go but on the other hand it could maybe work with a system kinda like gta 5 has a passive mode where you can not be hit unless you have key items like   gas,battery,keys   i really think this could possibly work

32 minutes ago, Soxette said:

That is so true.  I was with a guy and I turned my mic on to asked if he had a pocket knife so I could disarm the trap in front of the fuse box outside or if he could cover me, but after I said that, he started hitting me.  WTF?  Once I told these counselors in a room that I had the keys so they team killed me for them.  Guess you really have to watch what you say.  Sad really.

Which console?

Sounds like Trollstation. Cancer community in every way. In-game, comments, fanboyism...

I'm on PlayStation when me and my friends play and we encounter another party in the lobby and they start to TK us or work with Jason we simply start killing them over and over until they get mad and then go into game chat to act all innocent and angry, then they quit.?