Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Yeah, but that same guy say to your dad that you were drunk and you do that xD.

I think your thinking of the driver. My dad doesn't drive, he's too rich for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He can be a DLC Jason.  Like how you have Savini Jason, well, now you have Chad Jason.  It's just Chad wearing a hockey mask.  Chad Jason has a low fear rating too.  He gets scared when he looks in the mirror.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

We should get a private match going where everyone is Chad, including Jason.  He's Chad as well.

Nha, Jason is too poor to be our King, savior and god Chad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Definitelynotjason said:

This is turning in to the day of Chad. Everywhere I look, there's Chad. 

The real question is, what does the blue dot have to do with Chad?

Is not only the blue dot, everything has to do with Chad.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Definitelynotjason said:

This is turning in to the day of Chad. Everywhere I look, there's Chad. 

The real question is, what does the blue dot have to do with Chad?

As the king of Chads I can tell you it's my blue sweater DLC coming into the game. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

As the king of Chads I can tell you it's my blue sweater DLC coming into the game. 

The worst part about this is it might be true. 

I remember the hype about a big world of Warcraft announcement. I heard a rumour that it was going to be Kung fu pandas and I got scared. I thought no way could it be that. It was that. I hear they did well though. 

Now I am afraid for a Chad sweater. We are delaying single player, but hey, here's a nifty Chad sweater for 4.99. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Chad sucks!! I'm out! :ph34r:

 

Love this movie. Now because you are a cool person @Rexfellis I'm letting you off the hook. But next time I will send ninja's 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Love this movie. Now because you are a cool person @Rexfellis I'm letting you off the hook. But next time I will send ninja's 

Hahaha! Bring on the ninjas! I had to do it man, I just had to

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

Hahaha! Bring on the ninjas! I had to do it man, I just had to

I know, As the king of all Chads I do like this joke so you do not find a ninja leaving a chad head in your sheets. 

2 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

How you dare to insult our King Chad? You are very brave.

He is indeed brave but he is cool. No need to send the ninja's yet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I know, As the king of all Chads I do like this joke so you do not find a ninja leaving a chad head in your sheets. 

He is indeed brave but he is cool. No need to send the ninja's yet. 

As you said, YET

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does one set up Chad to be a Battle Chad? I enjoy the might that is AJ and her cloak of invisibility but her wispy hitting and bat of eternal failure get on my nerves sometimes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

How does one set up Chad to be a Battle Chad? I enjoy the might that is AJ and her cloak of invisibility but her wispy hitting and bat of eternal failure get on my nerves sometimes

Get the perk that starts you off with a baseball bat along with a health perk and swift attacker. He will be untouchable?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, RAGNAR0K N ROLL said:

How does one set up Chad to be a Battle Chad? I enjoy the might that is AJ and her cloak of invisibility but her wispy hitting and bat of eternal failure get on my nerves sometimes

Yeah A.J is just so bad hitting, it piss me off sometimes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A.J. is just the worst at fighting all-round. Someone's gotta be!

Low strength so little damage, low stamina so can't try to get in a volume of attacks, terrible luck so bad chance of stunning (combines with low strength).

Lucky Chad with a handy frying pan or pot can be a menace.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...