I'm level 100 in the game and i didn't find any tapes of Pamela's Tapes, it's normal ?

- I tried with Chad and its 10/10 in luck. I tried with the Pamela's sweater, also unsuccessfully. I tried with A.J. Mason and his look that might make you think that she would listen to tapes, without any results and i start to saturate. If you don't give us a little hint to discover ??????

Either glitched or impossible to find. I believe they are found February 30th for about 5 minutes around 11PM once every 2 years.

• Like 3

Complete speculation I don't think they've been spawning recently maybe they were buggy and causing problems and their just trying to fix them with out saying anything to avoid the firestorm.

Allegedly there is some special "trick" to finding them but Gun won't say what that is. Plenty of people around here that are high level and haven't ever even seen one so I'm not entirely sure what the trick is.

I don't think there's a trick to it unless they spawn in places other than drawers like sitting on top of an empty case of beer bottles in the middle of no where because at that rate there could easily be a tape or two every match even as small and familiar as the maps get im sure there are still areas I've never walked over.

yeah we even tried a bunch of theories, like putting Jason's mask in a drawer, wearing the sweater, calling the cops (tapes are linked to police reports), turning on the radio, carrying a radio, you name it, I still wonder about the typewriter and the occult books???????

It's easy. You have to burn incense, stand on one foot on a Ouija board with your big toe on the letter P, balance a peach on your nose, with your left index finger stuck in your butt, while reciting the Necronomicon backwards, as you are murdering all 7 counselors and Tommy with the birdbath kill.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

It's easy. You have to burn incense, stand on one foot on a Ouija board with your big toe on the letter P, balance a peach on your nose, with your left index finger stuck in your butt, while reciting the Necronomicon backwards, as you are murdering all 7 counselors and Tommy with the birdbath kill.

Naw, we already tried that, if only finding those damn tapes were that easy ;)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

Naw, we already tried that, if only finding those damn tapes were that easy ;)

Damn! You just can't trust Reddit posts these days. ?Now, I just look silly! :ph34r:

Apparently, the talk on Reddit is; have a counselor with an Epic: My Dad's a Cop. Then it should have a higher rate of spawning. I haven't seen a single tape with this perk on, but honestly, I'll try and believe anything to find a single one of these freaking tapes. :P

• Like 1

It was weird on level 59 not a sausage then found one then 2 games later another ... was aj both games an i was in evergreen an other salt water

On 8/16/2017 at 8:53 AM, Daminus said:

Apparently, the talk on Reddit is; have a counselor with an Epic: My Dad's a Cop. Then it should have a higher rate of spawning. I haven't seen a single tape with this perk on, but honestly, I'll try and believe anything to find a single one of these freaking tapes. :P

it's kinda like a heroin addiction isn't it? 

6 hours ago, Camp_Blood_Killer said:

it's kinda like a heroin addiction isn't it? 

Yup, except you'll actually find the needle. 

Can we just stop for a minute and appreciate how cool this? We have all these cool theories and folk lore about finding these "tapes" and the internet has yet to spoil the fun in figuring this out for ourselves. There's no "how to" here and I love it! I love the mystery with the blue and black dots...and even killing Jason was a fun mystery to solve when the game first came out. Very cool.

On 15/08/2017 at 6:32 PM, JupiterBttch said:

I'm level 100 in the game and i didn't find any tapes of Pamela's Tapes, it's normal ?

- I tried with Chad and its 10/10 in luck. I tried with the Pamela's sweater, also unsuccessfully. I tried with A.J. Mason and his look that might make you think that she would listen to tapes, without any results and i start to saturate. If you don't give us a little hint to discover ??????

luck 10/10 doesn't mean how lucky you are in game. Read the description of any ability you need to know what is it for... Btw, I'm level over 75 and i found #5 pamela tape two days ago :)

About Luck - ''This stat increases weapon durability, and gives minor improvements to many hidden stats dealing with fighting as well as escaping Jason.''

I found one yesterday as well. Ps4 in packanack lodge, the room upstairs where the phone can spawn. Tape 4.

Hey, i'm french..

I found 2 this week, the 1st and the 8th, how he would solve her without updating, it's just a matter of lucky friends

Found Tape 1 at level 1, and Tapes 3 & 13 this morning at level 101.... day of week and player level don't guarantee they'll be found. (I'm thinking it may be pure luck at this point)

3 Tapes.jpg

I found mine at Higgins heaven map at the main lodge 2nd floor right room on a Friday 

Found one last Sunday. I was just opening drawers. It is a rare spawn and nothing more I believe.