Corkenstein

(RUMOR)Their is a trick to finding Pamela Tapes(F13 Support Twitter)

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

They did spread the rumor :)

If they tell their fans that they heard a rumor, then tell them the rumor, they are spreading it.

Yeah, you're right...I guess I took it as "they started the rumor." But, yeah, suggesting the rumor "might be true" is just as bad.

Just now, SciGuy said:

Yeah, you're right...I guess I took it as "they started the rumor." But, yeah, suggesting the rumor "might be true" is just as bad.

Nope you definitely started the rumor. Then fans asked them about it and for some reason they spread the rumor themselves.

It definitely is just as bad.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

I dont care about the tapes, but I've noticed 3 or 4 times there are drawers that cannot be opened, that usually you can.

Their is a drawer in the lodge that is always "locked".  Its one of those big light brown dresser ones.  Ill see if I can get a picture of it but every single game it is locked.  Maybe its a bug but their are drawers that are normally available that are not.  

42 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Their is a drawer in the lodge that is always "locked".  Its one of those big light brown dresser ones.  Ill see if I can get a picture of it but every single game it is locked.  Maybe its a bug but their are drawers that are normally available that are not.  

In Higgins yeah. That's always locked.

42 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Are you talking about Higgins or Packanack?

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Are you talking about Higgins or Packanack?

2 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

In Higgins yeah. That's always locked.

In Higgins but I might have seen one at Packanack but not sure.  The one in Higgins is in the back left in between the two rooms left hand side if you are looking at it from the front door near the spiral staircase.    

9 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

In Higgins but I might have seen one at Packanack but not sure.  The one in Higgins is in the back left in between the two rooms left hand side if you are looking at it from the front door near the spiral staircase.    

I know the one you are talking about. Downstairs. I have always wondered why that dresser doesn't open. I think it is simply game art in a sense and not intended for use. I have come across the double drawers that don't open though as people have mentioned.

15 minutes ago, Corkenstein said:

Yep. That one.

6 hours ago, GhostWolfViking said:

I had this happen to me. No Pamela tapes here...

Wtf

I got my first Pamela tape yesterday, there were four others me in the cabin but luckily I got there first. It was a random cabin, not one of the main ones.

On 8/13/2017 at 0:19 PM, Corkenstein said:

Looks like someone asked on Twitter about the Pamela Tapes(see attached image) and their response was, "We don't do tips or spoilers Troy! But there maybe a trick to finding them..."

I know in the last Twitch stream with Randy he mentioned the drop was extremely low which implies it is random.  So is this just their Twitter support speaking out of turn or maybe didn't get a memo?

If their is indeed a trick what could it be?  People are already coming up with theories about wearing the Pamela sweater and searching drawers for it to spawn in.  Either way with news of this, looks like their are some more secrets in the game to be unlocked.  

4c9eeb2.jpg

Yeah, not the most credible source.

58 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Yeah, not the most credible source.

Just saw that.  Honestly, the mis-management of info is starting to get tiresome even for me.  Rather than just setting the record straight, numerous posts have been made trying to figure out this "trick" based off of that tweet.  Now the blame is being put on a random customer service rep.  Like you said this has happened before.  

As a community manager, stuff like this is his responsibility to control and manage.  Keeping the community up to date on information, status of patches, Twitch/Mixer streams, Q&A sessions, etc all falls on him.  I don't know him personally which I am sure he is a cool guy but as a CM, he is letting the community and the game down big time.  Sure the game has a lot of development issues but they wouldn't be as bad if the community knew why or what was going on.  It's not the bugs that are the biggest problem, it's the lack of community engagement/interaction/management and the lack of up to date information.  I find out more information from Randy from his Periscope, Twitch stream, and Twitter feed than I do from the CM and Randy isn't even the CM!  

I am not trying to bash or troll anyone.  I love this game and see a lot of potential with it but it's frustrating to see it struggling because of a simple problem that can easily be corrected.  

1 minute ago, Corkenstein said:

Just saw that.  Honestly, the mis-management of info is starting to get tiresome even for me.  Rather than just setting the record straight, numerous posts have been made trying to figure out this "trick" based off of that tweet.  Now the blame is being put on a random customer service rep.  Like you said this has happened before.  

As a community manager, stuff like this is his responsibility to control and manage.  Keeping the community up to date on information, status of patches, Twitch/Mixer streams, Q&A sessions, etc all falls on him.  I don't know him personally which I am sure he is a cool guy but as a CM, he is letting the community and the game down big time.  Sure the game has a lot of development issues but they wouldn't be as bad if the community knew why or what was going on.  It's not the bugs that are the biggest problem, it's the lack of community engagement/interaction/management and the lack of up to date information.  I find out more information from Randy from his Periscope, Twitch stream, and Twitter feed than I do from the CM and Randy isn't even the CM!  

I am not trying to bash or troll anyone.  I love this game and see a lot of potential with it but it's frustrating to see it struggling because of a simple problem that can easily be corrected.  

Oh man. You have no idea. It's always nice to see someone fairly new voice the same concerns others have had.

Let's us know we're not crazy :D it's also not like we've brought this up before.

• Like 1

Still think they've made their own Mt. Chiliad mystery.  We just need to solve it.

That was my tweet they answered and deleted and I still havnt found one yet lol they must expect you to never quit playing if their this rare it will only take untill ps5 comes out lol.

I found my 1st tape yesterday. nr 12, Pam talking to a shrink about kids, birth... Found it in Packanack 1st floor drawer. Apparently they are real after all! 

Got one yesterday at Packanack Lodge in the drawer upstairs where the phone sometimes spawns. Ps4

On 8/16/2017 at 3:32 AM, GhostWolfViking said:

I had posted a video of both keys in the same house before too. It was in Blair's Cove for me. 

So now that's it's been awhile I've found 5 pamela tapes so far no trick it's random unfortunately one of them must have been a duplicate cuz it says I only have 4 so not only are they rare but now u might find the same tape which sux ass.

On 8/16/2017 at 0:32 AM, GhostWolfViking said:

Imagine the possibilities fors trolls...tumblr_n0ybtcNaX71s2wio8o1_500.gif

There is 100% NO TRICK to getting a Pamela Tape.  I was in a match last night where the first cabin and second drawer I checked had a tape.  This was less than a minute into the game.  Seconds after that, Jason quit (not the host).  The tape itself was #13, making it my third in about one months time.  I don't know who runs the support twitter but they are known to constantly give false information and that is a HUGE problem for someone in a SUPPORT position.

I really don’t think there’s a trick to it, a couple months ago I found 2 in back to back matches and later that night found a Jarvis tape too. It was really random and I haven’t seen one of either since.