Will definitely be on this evening after work. Looking forward to some good games.

5 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Good having you LJ. Don't worry we'll break you in right. :lol:

I already feel like I'm getting slightly better. ....slightly. LOL 

P.S. I think Newbies should be called "New Bloods", amirite? ;)

• Like 2

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and think the idea for a PS4 group is awesome! I'm a level 72 and much of that is struggle through quick play matches with randoms so it'd be nice to have some good teammates for a change lol. I was wondering how I'd go about joining this group?

5 minutes ago, Chad Blazington said:

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum and think the idea for a PS4 group is awesome! I'm a level 72 and much of that is struggle through quick play matches with randoms so it'd be nice to have some good teammates for a change lol. I was wondering how I'd go about joining this group?

Send me a PM with your PS4 gamertag and I'll toss an invite your way.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

I am playing on XB1 as Grimmi99. I get on randomly late at night after work. Have been taking a break until team killing is turned off. So annoying. Hope to play with some of you soon. 

4 minutes ago, Grimmi99 said:

I am playing on XB1 as Grimmi99. I get on randomly late at night after work. Have been taking a break until team killing is turned off. So annoying. Hope to play with some of you soon. 

Add me at lHeart Breakerl and I'll invite you to a club we're all in when I get home. We're usually on in the evening as well.

Hope you have a mic ;)

Also, the handles on the side of my GT are lower case L's

• Like 1

If anyone is planning on setting up a Ps4 good sportsmanship community, I will be happy to join. 

• Like 2

Glad to see another person found a tape today in our lobby. I believe the rates have been increased. Anyone still interested in joining is more then welcome to join. Post your gamertag regardless of what platform your on.

4 hours ago, Daveo said:

If anyone is planning on setting up a Ps4 good sportsmanship community, I will be happy to join. 

"Welcome to the party pal!" - John McClain 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Daveo said:

@Daveo, PM your PS4 username to me and I'll add you.

Tomorrow afternoon I will be down to play. It is pretty much the only thing I have planned so I will more than likely be on all night.

Just wanted to pop back in thread quick to say hello.   I created a new forum account to reflect my Xbox GT.   Speaking from experience on X1 I encourage everyone to take the plunge and join the Agency on your platform.   Those that I have played with have all been good people.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Slapnuts840 said:

Just wanted to pop back in thread quick to say hello.   I created a new forum account to reflect my Xbox GT.   Speaking from experience on X1 I encourage everyone to take the plunge and join the Agency on your platform.   Those that I have played with have all been good people.

Hey slapnuts nice to see you recognizable on here. Sorry about the game crashing earlier while you were Jason by the way. Hope to see you online again soon.

Added a new background image & gamerpic for the group this morning. Hope everyone likes it. We are at 62 players & closing in on 100 very soon hopefully. So far so good.

The groups goal & aim is to provide better quality of matches for the community members both on the forums & regular players as well. So don't be shy send out invites. I know sometimes a lot of us are all on at the same time which makes it difficult to get into a session with us but feel free to start another lobby & pick up everyone who is left out. I don't want anyone to feel isolated. Me & @AldermachXI I usually broken into 2 groups just to be able to invite everyone on.

• Like 3

I'll be on later @TheHansonGoons. Gotta get the 3yr old washed up and put to bed later, but I'll probably be on a few hours tonight after 8pm (Mountain time).

• Like 1

Thanks to @lHeartBreakerl, @TheHansonGoons and @Alkavian for the games yesterday.

Wish I'd had more time but I managed to get a few in, including my first time as Jason 9 getting me as close as I've ever got to killing 7 people in a single game (Tommy accidentally shot Deborah, oh well) and my Buggzy making a lovely dent in the back of Heart's car. My fault, man :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DamonD7 said:

Thanks to @lHeartBreakerl, @TheHansonGoons and @Alkavian for the games yesterday.

including by first time as Jason 9 getting me as close as I've ever got to killing 7 people in a single game (Tommy accidentally shot Deborah, oh well) and my Buggzy making a lovely dent in the back of Heart's car. My fault, man :)

Sorry again to MDavis for that blast by the boat repair...i swear Jason was near the reticle.  stupid itchy trigger finger. Haha

That was kind of funny when Jason grabbed me and as I am calling out "Damon's coming up behi..... nevermind". Good games man!

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Sorry again to MDavis for that blast by the boat repair...i swear Jason was near the reticle.  stupid itchy trigger finger. Haha

That was kind of funny when Jason grabbed me and as I am calling out "Damon's coming up behi..... nevermind". Good games man!

Poor MDavis, then the next match I'm trying to save someone from Jason's grab and somehow he gets plowed down by my baseball bat swing. I didn't even see him or know I had killed him until the XP screen (fear was so high the edges of my screen were black). So sorry dude. :(

Overall really good games.

EDIT: @TheHansonGoons good matches with you today. Also there seems to be some more empirical evidence to suggest people repopulating the lobby getting Jason more often. Hope that is fixed with the matchmaking patch coming up (I counted Kash getting Jason 3 out of 5 of our last few matches). :rolleyes:

• Like 2

Probably gonna jump on around 8:30 EST tonight if anyone's up for some action. :)