I definitely wana join this for sure ! I find it always kinda tough getting full game lobbies and this will completely eliminate that :). Also will get to network with other players passionate about this game like myself :). Add me xIISkillzllx ( just for reference the two first letters after the x are capital i and the two others next to the other x are lower case L lol).

Idea if were still looking for a name for counselors part of group or community called crystal lake employment agency, how about Hodder's Heroes.

• Like 1

Last night was one of the best playing experiences I've had in the game. It was nice to not have to constantly worry about glitchers, team killers and trolls. Looking forward to playing some more tonight!

Yeah, had a great time playing with everyone last night. Will definitely be fun if we can keep this up and continue to grow the community.

On 8/13/2017 at 4:22 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

We should get Larry Zerner to join the club. And how would you feel about an invite @Kodiak? I will try to send you an invite later @I ❤️ A.J.

Hey sorry I haven't been online in a while I've been busy lately, but I'll probably go online today.  This sounds like a cool idea.  I'll join.

Last night was a blast and glad I could join in!  Hopefully we can do it again tonight or soon.  I should be on a little today in the afternoon and tonight after 9pm if anyone else is on. 

I'm gonna try to jump on again tonight, 8:30-ish. 

19 hours ago, Tattooey said:

I believe @AldermachXI is streaming.

I love to see more members join. Maybe we can have a little event when we hit 100 members. Like an all nighter event. Maybe a kill Jason or no escape event. I'm just glad to see everyone working together. It's definitely creating a more fun atmosphere & improving quality of matches.

@Googoomuck are you on the Xbox 1?

yup xbox one, do you mind sending me a club invite? : my GT is GOOGOOMUCK237

19 minutes ago, Googoomuck said:

yup xbox one, do you mind sending me a club invite? : my GT is GOOGOOMUCK237

Just sent you one and a friend request

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to announce the opening of the Crystal Lake Employment Agency satellite office for Steam!

I had a brief chat with @Tattooey to make sure I wasn't stepping on toes and was given the green light to launch on Steam. Hopefully there isn't anyone else I am being rude in forgetting.

I have created a private group there which will be following the same rules as outlined in this thread. Everyone on the boards is welcome to join if they are ok with following those rules. They will also be able to recruit friends who are willing to play nice.

Once we have a few people signed up I will add people who are interested to the list of officers/admins. This is not MY group, it is OUR group.

This group was such a good idea on the other platforms, and last night I got to see it working in game thanks to an @AldermachXI stream. Everyone looked and sounded to be having a good time, both new and experienced players. With the majority of the complaints about the game being player related I felt that maybe it could work on PC as well.

Send me a friend request at definitelynotjason on steam, and we will get you in!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

@Definitelynotjason got the Steam Chapter up and running. Let's get all the PC players joined up and added to each other's Friends Lists.

SteamChapter.png

How do I join the steam group? 

Edit: I figured it out. 

3 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I'm assuming an invite? I'm not too familiar with Steam groups or if you can search them. Give @Definitelynotjason your Steam ID and he'll get you sorted, I'm sure.

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Send me a friend request and I will invite you to the group. Steam id is same as forum name.

Just now, Definitelynotjason said:

Send me a friend request and I will invite you to the group. Steam id is same as forum name.

My steam name is as my name on here but I put a request to join already 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

My steam name is as my name on here but I put a request to join already 

Ok, I will try and find it. This is my first time starting a group on steam, so hang in there!

1 minute ago, Definitelynotjason said:

Ok, I will try and find it. This is my first time starting a group on steam, so hang in there!

I'm new to the steam world myself even tho I've had steam for a very long time lol 

I invite players that are non forum members as well just to help populate the club & give everyone a fair chance to have people to play with regardless of scheduling.

Just now, Tattooey said:

I invite players that are non forum members as well just to help populate the club & give everyone a fair chance to have people to play with regardless of scheduling.

Definitely, but I think that maybe people who are friends of forum members or who forum members have played with to start. What do you all think?