Just now, Alkavian said:

Full lobby. Nice. Glad you could round up a bunch.?

Ya it was fun. I was asking about you before alder joined. Playing with all forum members in a lobby is much better then other friends & randoms.

• Like 1

Yup...here I sit at work. One hour to go. <_<

I hate that it will be the same Friday too. Saturday and Sunday after 8PM AZ time will be the first opportunity I have to really get in with you guys.

I'll be on for a few games tonight. Get myself from 42-and-a-third up to 43, that's the plan.

As ever, I'm running on UK time so I know that'll be too early for some guys. Friday night, I'll try to stretch my online time into the early morning to help a bit.

7 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Full lobby. Nice. Glad you could round up a bunch.?

Hope we can do that more often!

I played last night with a few of the forum folks, but not in Tattooey's lobby. Can I get an invitation to the group?

Xbone. Username LordGwildor

I'm at work now, but I'll probably be on later tonight, most definitely tomorrow night,

2 hours ago, Super Ty said:

Hope we can do that more often!

Yeah. I missed out for sure. I can't wait to be back on day shift.

I am interested in joining the Employment Agency on Steam.  Can someone tell me how to do so?  Name's AXIANT.  Thanks

20 minutes ago, Jay said:

I am interested in joining the Employment Agency on Steam.  Can someone tell me how to do so?  Name's AXIANT.  Thanks

@Definitelynotjason or @AldermachXI can swing by and get an invitation out to you.

My plans for the evening got torpedoed, unfortunately.

Tomorrow I'm aiming to get on around 9:30pm UK time, so, about 3:30pm EST I think that is. Hoping to get in 3-4 hours and hit level 44, plus try out the new map and other content for the first time.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jay said:

Gotcha covered.

8 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

@AldermachXI Glad you could make it to the stream, those glow sticks on my head might have scared away some people xD 

lol at first it looked like you were wearing something to strap your phone to your head. I thought the glow was your phone :P

(hope to see you on later for the Stack-Up event!)

26 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

lol at first it looked like you were wearing something to strap your phone to your head. I thought the glow was your phone :P

(hope to see you on later for the Stack-Up event!)

I'll try and be there, I've got plans today but I do wanna join the event 

Hit 44 last night and opened J4. Haven't played with him yet though. Will be on late tonight for a bit. Lovin the new map and the weather!

On 10/12/2017 at 1:45 AM, Tattooey said:

We had our first forum members only match tonight. Played a few games & had a good time on the new maps.

jq6yxYR.jpg

@AldermachXI @GhostWolfViking @TheHansonGoons @ColdArmy13 @Risinggrave @lHeartBreakerl 

And @Super Ty!

Great games guys! It's amazing what this club has been doing for the F13 game communities. We should do some monthly event together. Work on a certain day a month and plan special events. Today was really fun and it's no wonder why these clubs are gaining so many members.

On 10/12/2017 at 10:06 AM, Dogmatic said:

Xbone. Username LordGwildor

I'm at work now, but I'll probably be on later tonight, most definitely tomorrow night,

Sent you a club invite. Sorry if it was too late!

I'm gonna probably be on within the next couple of hours..if this headache goes away. Diving back in after a break for awhile.