4 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Hey @JPops did you ever get an invite?

Couldn't tell you, I've been out of state since August 12th. I'll let you know when I return. 

• Like 1

Thank you to @Tattooey and friends for the games last night. Very easy group and vibe to get along with, just what I like for this game.
Even my Buggzy managed two escapes, and I almost always die as him! Shame my Jason 9 game crashed but can't be helped. Since that didn't finish, I've literally had one Jason game in the past two weeks now :P I've displeased the Gods of RNG somehow.

I'll aim to get more games in at the weekend, and Friday if I can.

5 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Hey @JPops did you ever get an invite?

51 minutes ago, JPops said:

Couldn't tell you, I've been out of state since August 12th. I'll let you know when I return. 

What platform do you play on @JPops?

6 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

What platform do you play on @JPops?

I have the game on all 3. I try to rotate but I do a lousy job of I am being honest. Primarily play on Xbox One. If you want to send a friend request just let me know who you are. You can find my gamer tag here along with others if you wish.

http://www.f13tg.com

2 minutes ago, JPops said:

I have the game on all 3. I try to rotate but I do a lousy job of I am being honest. Primarily play on Xbox One. If you want to send a friend request just let me know who you are. You can find my gamer tag here along with others if you wish.

http://www.f13tg.com

Very cool. I'd love the chance to meet you in a match sometime. I'll send one out your way. Thanks.

On 22/08/2017 at 9:03 AM, Tattooey said:

@BiggLukee You have been hired. Congratulations. When can you start?

I play most days just give us a message online and il jump in whenever 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, va_ghost said:

So, how does one earn an invite?

Anyone is welcome. Just play fair & be respectful to other players. Reply on this thread with your GT/Username as well as platform & someone will invite you.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, va_ghost said:

So, how does one earn an invite?

52 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

Anyone is welcome. Just play fair & be respectful to other players. Reply on this thread with your GT/Username as well as platform & someone will invite you.

What system are you playing on, @va_ghost?

Edit: I see you said Steam in an earlier post, let's see if we can get @Definitelynotjason's attention.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

What system are you playing on, @va_ghost?

Edit: I see you said Steam in an earlier post, let's see if we can get @Definitelynotjason's attention.

Thanks for the head`s up!

Hi @va_ghost If you would like to join us on Steam, send a friend request to definitelynotjason on steam.

I will be online there later and will get you added, and hopefully as early as tonight we can get some games going!

I'm on PS4 and I play most nights my gamertag is: BoxingRouge. I'm in the UK so I mostly get on at least 6pm EST.

14 minutes ago, Chrisi98 said:

I'm on PS4 and I play most nights my gamertag is: BoxingRouge. I'm in the UK so I mostly get on at least 6pm EST.

Your invitation is on its way.

That'll put us at 65 on PS4. How are we looking in the Xbox and Steam groups?

• Like 1

Sorry for the double post. I submit to it's removal

Edited by NthnButAGoodTime
Derp

1 hour ago, NthnButAGoodTime said:

That'll put us at 65 on PS4. How are we looking in the Xbox and Steam groups?

XBOX has 66 at the moment. We're neck & neck with PS4! :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LJPIII said:

XBOX has 66 at the moment. We're neck & neck with PS4! :)

We have been stuck at 64 to 66 for a few days now.

• Like 1

Tonight has been very dry (no friends or club members in sight). Not seeing many people on, even friends not in the club, I decided to play Public lobbies. Not too shabby. No rage quitting host, no glitchers, and generally good people to play with. Even the squeakers playing were good sports. In the final game had a Level 12 No-Mic team kill one of the kids. I guess it was random and out of the blue. Oh well, didn't find out who and how until the after-match lobby. At least I (Mr. Voorhees) gave the patron saint of TKing (Bugz) a good drowning in the match so he didn't get out alive (a minor justice served). Host left after that and so here I am typing...

Probably the best Public Lobby experience I've had overall.  3 solid matches with the 4th match having a single TKing noob. ;)

Ya this time of night is difficult to find people online. I'm up at this time. We all need to continue to invite new people or the entire effort of this is dead already.

Its up to 75 players but the other issues is most the members are not really getting online anymore as much. I can only speculate it's the amount of content. I can see a game stalling 5 months before any dlc is released but not with 3 maps. 3 maps is just not enough to keep a strong interest for 5 months. I find myself playing fewer & fewer matches.

Another observation I've made regarding this group is that people were eager to play together in the first week this rolled out but now seems like the opposite. Possibly for various reasons.

Anyways for those who are still here & interested perhaps you guys can help me if it's not to much trouble. I feel awkward asking your friends whom I don't know very well to join this group. You don't have to go out & look for new people but if it's not to troubling to ask your personal friends to join. If they join cool if not no problem. We hit 40 members in 1 day 12 hours. Now we have been stalled for weeks. Should of been at least a solid 200 members by now. More players more active. Also replacing the people currently idle until they get back to playing again but keeps everyone whose still active playing together.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Ya this time of night is difficult to find people online. I'm up at this time. We all need to continue to invite new people or the entire effort of this is dead already.

Its up to 75 players but the other issues is most the members are not really getting online anymore as much. I can only speculate it's the amount of content. I can see a game stalling 5 months before any dlc is released but not with 3 maps. 3 maps is just not enough to keep a strong interest for 5 months. I find myself playing fewer & fewer matches.

Another observation I've made regarding this group is that people were eager to play together in the first week this rolled out but now seems like the opposite. Possibly for various reasons.

Anyways for those who are still here & interested perhaps you guys can help me if it's not to much trouble. I feel awkward asking your friends whom I don't know very well to join this group. You don't have to go out & look for new people but if it's not to troubling to ask your personal friends to join. If they join cool if not no problem. We hit 40 members in 1 day 12 hours. Now we have been stalled for weeks. Should of been at least a solid 200 members by now. More players more active. Also replacing the people currently idle until they get back to playing again but keeps everyone whose still active playing together.

I wont lie, i have been working a lot more recently and spending more off time with my girlfriend.

this week I had found another group that i was playing with more consistently. They are a little more aggressive is why I havent invited them to join this club. I know you played with them once @Tattooey and said they argued too much. They all seemed close and get drunk and talk shit, but it's all in good fun. Haven't lost interest in this group at all, just they kept bombarding me with invites and so I tried switching between the two groups the one night. I probably seemed like a dick by doing that, but I was trying to hang out with 16 people in a matter of a couple hours. Haha so my apologies if it came off that way. The other night we had King of the Chads battle where I was runner up, or 2nd Chad. 

I don't think it's people have lot interest, I think it's people being selective about who they invite. At least for me it is. I want to make sure to invite people that are good, play fair, not kids and have fun without berating other players for not being perfect or playing a different style. Most importantly, they should have mics. No one enjoys a quiet lobby. With that being said I am obviously highly selective about whom I invite beca use I hold this club in high regards.

Another note, Most of my playing time falls on Sunday and Monday mornings, when it seems no one is on.

Hanson none of that was directed at you. Aside from yourself Damon is the only other one I've played with in a week.

I keep opening the Xbox app or turning on the Xbox and no one seems to be playing this. Either playing something else or watching some Netflix.

I'm good to play most nights as long as people are on.

I've yet to be able to play with any of ya'll. the two or three times there have been lobbies going, they've been full. one of these days! 

PS4 group hit 69, today. While the goofy adolescent that still lives in my head would love that number to stick around, I just sent an invite to a potential 70th member. Great games seem to be happening daily for our group members.

• Like 2