Rexfellis

Ghostboy20 is a celebrity!

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

I wasn't Jason so I could only help Randy which I failed xD 

Should've been a snap team kill ;) haha! Hope you had fun dude.

50 minutes ago, Unclebunt said:

Should've been a snap team kill ;) haha! Hope you had fun dude.

I had a lot of fun. I don't team kill. Unless it's people who are team killing then I just take them out lol 

To the people who think watching people stream or watch game videos on YouTube is stupid

Well people who subscribed to PewDiePie would disagree with you on that

If one of my friends are streaming I watch to show support for other streamers I watch to see what the game play is like and watch a few people stream it to see if it’s worth buying so I don’t see nothing bad about watching people play

it's like you go to your friends house are you gonna be like I’m not going to watch you play that would be fucking stupid I bet you weren’t like that when you were a kid when you went to your friends house 

1 hour ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

it's like you go to your friends house are you gonna be like I’m not going to watch you play that would be fucking stupid I bet you weren’t like that when you were a kid when you went to your friends house 

When I was a kid I use to do this. I watched my friend play single player games and I would watch and help if I could. 

35 minutes ago, Handmaid Warrior said:

That's my boy! Whoo!

I didn't win but at least I played lol 

• Like 1

On 8/12/2017 at 5:58 PM, Ghostboy20 said:

When I was a kid I use to do this. I watched my friend play single player games and I would watch and help if I could. 

Meant for the people who were bitching about people watching other people play

Hey what's up guys! Would love to play with some of you guys sometime! Always have a mic and I'm pretty fly for a white guy don't let my PSN fool you ahaha 

some might already know me. From Twitter @ElmStreetGame

2 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Meant for the people who were bitching about people watching other people play

I know it was meant for someone else but I just wanted to point out that I did that as a kid lol 

20 minutes ago, PSN:TriggaCrip2 said:

Hey what's up guys! Would love to play with some of you guys sometime! Always have a mic and I'm pretty fly for a white guy don't let my PSN fool you ahaha 

some might already know me. From Twitter @ElmStreetGame

Yeah saw you on twitter man. I'm not at my PS4 right now if you want add me, it's the same as my username on here. 

2 minutes ago, Brian76 said:

@Ghostboy20 That's awesome, that you got to join the stream! I'm happy for you!

Second time I got to join! This time I was streaming as well so I got to have more then just a picture xD 

4 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Second time I got to join! This time I was streaming as well so I got to have more then just a picture xD 

Oh ok. I watch when I can...tuned in tonight...you got invited. Congrats man! ?

2 minutes ago, Brian76 said:

Oh ok. I watch when I can...tuned in tonight...you got invited. Congrats man! ?

Same tonight I was able to be on. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dietgreentea said:

Just got my time in with Randy as well. All Shelly lobby, and somehow half of us escaped. Score.

Yeah I saw that lol that was awesome.

2 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Yeah I saw that lol that was awesome.

The tragedy of being Shelly and getting ninja trapped by a random trap in front of a window at a nondescript cabin...

On 8/12/2017 at 12:36 AM, RAGEVIRUS said:

Why the hell do people watch others playing a video game? Just play the fucking game yourself. Its bad enough having to watch the rest of a game you've died/survived in.

Personally I don't often watch twitch streams. In fact I only have ever watched streams from F13. I occasionally watch to see how good the developers are at the game and to ask them questions related to F13 and the game. Other than that I don't just watch people play a game only for the sake of watching them play.

On 8/12/2017 at 1:36 AM, RAGEVIRUS said:

Why the hell do people watch others playing a video game? Just play the fucking game yourself. Its bad enough having to watch the rest of a game you've died/survived in.

Same reason derps like you come into a thread and give a worthless opinion absolutely no one gives a flying f**k about, because they want to. 

On 8/11/2017 at 10:36 PM, RAGEVIRUS said:

Why the hell do people watch others playing a video game? Just play the fucking game yourself. 

Some of these streamers put on a show and make an effort to keep it entertaining. A lot of people think they're funny....but a lot of people also like Kevin Hart, and that makes no sense to me. People are weird.

After playing for the night, a lot of times I like to watch some individual rounds, that streamers post on YouTube, before I fall asleep. I can't watch a live stream as a whole. I'll skip through it if I ever do. I'll probably watch 30mins worth of a 4 hour stream.

It's also a lazy way of experiencing a video game. I used to watch long walkthrough videos of old games I used to play on the Xbox (with no commentary though). They were fun to watch while falling asleep.

I didn't see @Ghostboy20 play, but I definitely saw Randy get killed as Jason! I also noticed that @J.J. would HATE to play with him. 3 traps at the fusebox? Really? He's not very good at the game either unless that's just to make people feel better...

Will add that I watched him play also. Was a good game. Randy dies quickly in every match. ? 

There was someone else from the forums who played as well. DanDop is it or something he is called? Hasn't been too happy about the recent update on here if memory serves me correctly.