Sign in to follow this  
chaosguy67

Is the car laggy for anyone else?

Yeah, it's tough.  I think the alignment's off and it's stuck in first gear.  It takes some practice to get good at driving.

Sometimes yeah, the other night I was playing as Tiffany and was driving the car which was near impossible once it started to lag. Slightly unrelated but the same night I had installed the car batter and the gas as Tiffany and I had the car keys, was stoked, got in the car and.... couldnt do anything... Couldn't start the car or exit, could only bring up the menu. Thought the game was going to disconnect for everyone but nope, it was just me stuck in the car waiting helplessly for Jason to kill me after all that hard work lol.

I can understand it might be hard to get started but really the fact it drives like the entire suspension is shot confuses me. I get that its probably to add suspense/challenge to escaping with it because once you're  off if Jason isn't paying attention its rather hard not to escape but still it just seems a bit "off" when driving it. Of course complaining about driving physics in a game about escaping an immortal mass murderer who can teleport is probably a bit outlandish.

All depends on your ping. Low ping Jason ain't got a chance, high ping better start hitch hiking.