3 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

As others mentioned, it's basically full-on running from cabin to cabin, grabbing what you can and not closing or barricading as you go.

I've had success with it but I've also died because of it. I feel it's dependent on a team's style of play and if there's no team, there's no style of play.

I'm not suggesting you don't do it. I'm saying the results are mixed without a team of like-minded players. Play how you want- it's just a tip. ;)

Really good point about the hoarders.

I don't doubt it. :lol:

Oh I kinda speed-loot but I first close the door and when I'm done with my cabin I'm in i barricade it

1 hour ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

Xbox.

My gt is TheHansonGoons. Add me if you want. You can meet some of my friends. Maybe get some friends to play with regularly. Most are really chill and offer more advice and help rather than mocking players. 

• Like 2

On 8/6/2017 at 6:08 PM, TheHansonGoons said:

My gt is TheHansonGoons. Add me if you want. You can meet some of my friends. Maybe get some friends to play with regularly. Most are really chill and offer more advice and help rather than mocking players. 

I'm on xbox as well and could use some good private matches with chill people. Mind if I add you dude?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Googoomuck said:

I'm on xbox as well and could use some good private matches with chill people. Mind if I add you dude?

Feel free buddy! Just let me know you are from the forums in a message so I don't ignore it

• Like 1