Im not sure if they will ever add new counselors in the game but if they do a Male Hippie should be one.

• 9/10 Stealth 
  • 8/10 Strength 
  • 7/10 Composure
  • 1/10 Repair
  • 5/10 Luck
  • 2/10 Stamina
  • 3/10 Speed

Work the stats anyway you want but the purpose of the character is to be a stealthy male who can sneak attack Jason.

The hippie wears a tye-dye bandana, tye-dye tank top, and shorts. He also have a scruffy beard and glasses.

The point of the hippie character is to make the first stealthy male character while providing possible sneak attacks on Jason to aid teammates.

Some things the Hippie might say 

• At the start of the game: I had the weirdest trip...I hope. Where did everyone go? I gotta find them.
  • Upon seeing a dead body: Is that a body? I hope I'm tripping man!
  • After knocking out Jason: Fuck! You just need to like chill man!
  • After repairing a part: Far out! It fit!

• Like 1

Move some of the stealth and strength to stamina and repair; if you run through the woods smoky, you leave a trail to follow- this is actual camp experience. And most hippies can make hammocks and bongs out of thin air.

Edited by SDA
Oops.

2 hours ago, Legion Leader said:

Im not sure if they will ever add new counselors in the game but if they do a Male Hippie should be one.

• 9/10 Stealth 
  • 9/10 Strength 
  • 7/10 Composure
  • 1/10 Repair
  • 5/10 Luck
  • 2/10 Stamina
  • 3/10 Speed

Subtract one point from any stat. Al counselors have a total of 35 points spread out.

I do think he should have less strength and more luck though.

So basically pseudo Chong from part 3 or his wife? I think the burnouts may be better at repair and worse with strength. Stoner engineering ya know.

Ah, yes, the classic Ninja Hippie role so present in the films... :D 

As a long-haired, rock musician that loves classic rock, I'd take issue with your idea if I wasn't so peaceful, maaaan.

I'm not sure what role the classic burnout/stoner/hippie trope should play in this game, but I do think it should be added eventually.

Maybe something like this, but I don't know... not sure what role this would provide. I like the idea of them having nearly average stats across, with some slightly higher, and some slightly lower stats. Not sure what it translates into though. For positives, stealth seems right. Composure could go either way, but I like the idea of them being chill. Luck seems right for being a positive, but where does that leave the rest of them?  

• 7/10 Stealth 
  • 3/10 Strength 
  • 7/10 Composure
  • 4/10 Repair
  • 7/10 Luck
  • 2/10 Stamina
  • 5/10 Speed

Oh, and I do like some of the ideas for his lines, lol, especially for what he says to Jason and when he puts a part into the car. :D 

• Like 3

They should give him an extra stat for hunger which depletes as time goes on to replace composure but he can recharge it by eating the random food sitting around the camp

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Nomadder said:

Ah, yes, the classic Ninja Hippie role so present in the films... :D 

As a long-haired, rock musician that loves classic rock, I'd take issue with your idea if I wasn't so peaceful, maaaan.

I'm not sure what role the classic burnout/stoner/hippie trope should play in this game, but I do think it should be added eventually.

Maybe something like this, but I don't know... not sure what role this would provide. I like the idea of them having nearly average stats across, with some slightly higher, and some slightly lower stats. Not sure what it translates into though. For positives, stealth seems right. Composure could go either way, but I like the idea of them being chill. Luck seems right for being a positive, but where does that leave the rest of them?  

• 7/10 Stealth 
  • 3/10 Strength 
  • 7/10 Composure
  • 4/10 Repair
  • 7/10 Luck
  • 2/10 Stamina
  • 5/10 Speed

Oh, and I do like some of the ideas for his lines, lol, especially for what he says to Jason and when he puts a part into the car. :D 

I like this point distribution better.

Why would the hippie have 8/10 for strength & 9/10 for stealth.

Hippie usually = stoner & speaking as a stoner, even though being high doesn't mean you can't function well, in a situation of life or death, there's no way a horror movie stoner should be ranking that high with those attributes. 5/10 for stealth & the same for strength, give or take. The rest, I agree with.

On 01/08/2017 at 0:33 AM, Legion Leader said:

• 9/10 Stealth 
  • 8/10 Strength 
  • 7/10 Composure
  • 1/10 Repair
  • 5/10 Luck
  • 2/10 Stamina
  • 3/10 Speed

Work the stats anyway you want but the purpose of the character is to be a stealthy male who can sneak attack Jason.

The hippie wears a tye-dye bandana, tye-dye tank top, and shorts. He also have a scruffy beard and glasses.

The point of the hippie character is to make the first stealthy male character while providing possible sneak attacks on Jason to aid teammates.

Some things the Hippie might say 

• At the start of the game: I had the weirdest trip...I hope. Where did everyone go? I gotta find them.
  • Upon seeing a dead body: Is that a body? I hope I'm tripping man!
  • After knocking out Jason: Fuck! You just need to like chill man!
  • After repairing a part: Far out! It fit!

I don't know but the last to remind me Chad