Soxette

When do you feel it's justified to leave as the host?

On 7/25/2017 at 7:34 AM, GrandMasterLynx said:

when Jason is a complete prick

He always is though. He kills many people. He ruins lives. It's his job. 

On 7/23/2017 at 0:21 PM, Soxette said:

I hate to leave as the host.  I've had to wait out whole games after dying first cause it's the right way to play, but there are exceptions.  I just played a game as the Host where Jason killed all but 2 pretty quickly.  There was half the time left and he was just walking around with the 2 counselors out for a Sunday stroll.  Obviously he had no intention of killing his friends.  I don't feel I should have to wait out almost 10 minutes for that.  I even spoke up and said I was going to leave, but that didn't change anything so I left.  I feel bad for the other people in the room, but that's ridiculous.  Why can't they just do a private match if they want to pull that crap?  Kind of stupid for them to pull that when one of them is not the host.   

that's definitely grounds for leaving as host.  I too would have left and felt bad for the others.  Another valid reason would be any form of cheating.  All the other lesser yet annoying offenses such as Team Killing, verbal abuse, trolling, or immaturity can be corrected by kicking the offenders when you return to the main lobby.

18 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

He always is though. He kills many people. He ruins lives. It's his job. 

I mean he’s like suck my dick bitch stuff like that

11 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I mean he’s like suck my dick bitch stuff like that

I don't he wants to suck your dick it's probably small!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

I don't he wants to suck your dick it's probably small!

I’m sorry that you have issues with me but that’s uncalled for lol and think what you want

you got issues you need to work on

6 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

I’m sorry that you have issues with me but that’s uncalled for lol and think what you want

you got issues you need to work on

It's a joke btw

On 7/25/2017 at 6:34 AM, GrandMasterLynx said:

I just said whatever I want and you believed it was 25% lol more like 10% 

In a perfect world we wouldn’t have people complaining over a video game we wouldn’t have war murder or anything bad at all so get off your high horse and just enjoy the game 

now back on topic

the onlyntime I would leave as Host is when Jason is a complete prick that’s the only time I would leave

usually counselor are the pricks 

On 7/31/2017 at 4:24 PM, reisod said:

The couple of times this kind of thing has happened to me, I head straight out into the water. They can't attack you there, and if Jason gets you, keys are going to the bottom of the lake.

This is a solid strategy against TK turds. However, those keys will still wash up on shore. I usually let Jason know there are team killers on the map. Sometimes he kills me, other times he listens and goes after them. 

I always try to play as the host, because often times the host is a little bitch that will quit when the game isn't going their way.

With that being said, the only time I will intentionally crash a game is when one or more counselors is working with Jason.  I'm sure you all have experienced this: they lead him to you, they'll injure to cripple you to serve you up to him.  Then once everyone else is dead, Jason lets them go.  

I can't stand anyone that believes it's acceptable to play the game in that manner, and I'll make sure it was all for nothing by depriving them of XP.  I know I'm screwing over everyone else (including myself), but it's the only way I can think of that may discourage that kind of gameplay, plus it's a great way to get them out of your session, but I always feel remorse for the players that did nothing wrong.  I hope GunMedia finds some method to combat this in the future.