ale666mori

Awful behavior

...hi guys...i hate that stupid babies ..they are ruining this fantastic game...yesterday i was playing....in the first match i found onother counselor entering in a cabin that immediatly start to hit me with his machete dor no reason...i had a shotgun and immediately i made another ass hole in the head...but after few minuter ather two conselors start searching me on the map for kill me (friends of the other guy naturally...so i went away , one jason is enough for try to escape i think ) ....in the following match in onother room,  .me and one friend found the propeller and the gas for the boat after hard searching , i was inside the boat starting the engine while my friend was arriving ...he was followed by a another counselor ,when my friend arrived to the boat he came with me, in the boat and the other counselor stand still there, stopped...waiting ...in 1 second jason arrived killing me and my friend...leaving alone the other counselor...then jason went away living the other player ALIVE!! Obiouvsly the counselor take the boat and leave the map...without problem...he was in accord with his friend jason to doing this naturally...jason killed us and the counselor stole our boat....this is AWFUL ...this isn t the first time that something like this happened almost every day i see situations like this... i don t know were is the fun doing this ,but is annoying and horrible for people like me and my friends that follow the rules of the game...may be a lot of people really can't end a session succesfully...but i think is better to learn playing that cheating like this...

i m afraid that this kind of things will ruine this beautiful game and experience if gun media guys will not found a solution definitively, because you play 15 minutes hard, searching....escaping...following the rules...helping sometimes the other players  and in 1 second you lose everything and remain dead watching this stupids winning the match with your items...awful.

Why are you posting the exact same thing in 50 different sections?

On a separate note, your English is a thing of beauty. :D

...sorry for my english...i m wrinting from Italy and i've tried to make people understand what i mean...and if you did it (and others i see) for me is a success :-)))

3 minutes ago, ale666mori said:

...sorry for my english...i m wrinting from Italy and i've tried to make people understand what i mean...and if you did it (and others i see) for me is a success :-)))

Write things on google translate in your language and google translates will give the sentence 

Arcane...i post it more times because i'm really upset about this behavior, and i hope that they can do something to discourage this way of cheating, two times in two match in 30 mins it's really too mutch ...what do you think about it?

@ale666mori I suggest you read the forum rules. Posting the same topic multiple times is not allowed, and posting it 5 times is a bit excessive. Consider this a verbal warning.

Also, you are required to post an introduction thread in the introductions, which you have not done.

And use the search function. 

These things are talked about in MANY topics throughout this forum. 

You're not the first you won't be the last.