Ok it might sound ridiculous but I think it would be funny for a winter map where counsellors get stuck in snow or can hide in snow and throw a few snowball's at Jason to stun him or Jason can throw snow balls to stun us...

Anyone for this? ?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Ok it might sound ridiculous but I think it would be funny for a winter map where counsellors get stuck in snow or can hide in snow and throw a few snowball's at Jason to stun him or Jason can throw snow balls to stun us...

Anyone for this? ?

I think it should go along with an abandoned camp. Maybe 1979-1983 during the period between Part 1 and 2.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Seeker said:

Anyone for this? ?

I suggested something similar in the below post with the addition of the Wildstorm Comics Jason from the Freddy vs Jason vs Ash series... in that comic they have a Camp Crystal Lake set in the winter with snow and frozen over lake:

I like the idea of a winter map and some of the new game play possibilities.

On 20/07/2017 at 11:39 AM, Seeker said:

Anyone for this? ?

And to escape you need to find a help phone and call the cops and all the counsellor should have coats one like for Tiffany she should have black leggings and a Nike White Jacket or a muffin jacket the one she has for her shirt and Vanessa should track suit red pants and red shirt and Deb should have loose blue jeans and a sweater AJ should have a all black skirt and gray shirt Jenny should have gray sweat pants and velvet red shirt and now the boys I only fought one for chad cream sweat pants and I red hoodie 

On 20/07/2017 at 10:23 AM, Dr. Lecter said:

Persistent snow tracks would be a great addition.

YES!

On 20/07/2017 at 2:39 AM, Seeker said:

Anyone for this? ?

snow balls thrown by counsellors maybe, but not thrown by Jason. The snowballs should have no effect (like when you knock on the door as Jason) snowballs only purpose should be to annoy the Jason player and hopefully divert his attention

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Super-Luke88 said:

YES!

snow balls thrown by counsellors maybe, but not thrown by Jason. The snowballs should have no effect (like when you knock on the door as Jason) snowballs only purpose should be to annoy the Jason player and hopefully divert his attention

Well I was thinking in deep snow it would be hard for Jason and everyone to move which is why I thought up snowballs, so we can slow and stun each other.

Not sure about snowballs, but a snow map would be awesome.  Especially since that hasnt been done yet in the movies. 

• Like 1

Fans have wanted a film set in the snow for years. I like the idea of tracking snow foot prints. The Game could finally give it to us. I would go with an abandoned snowy map. I would also love for storms to begin during Rage Mode.

On 20/07/2017 at 2:39 AM, Seeker said:

Anyone for this? ?

I can already feel Tiffany's butt getting frostbite

I'm in

• Like 1

all i'm thinking about is all the money.. 

gun would need to:

-create new props, clothes, animations (kills+ sprinting through snow is not the same as sprinting through grass), effects, etc

DANNNG.  Stop!  this is getting me too pumped up.  It reminds me sort of like that Wrong Turn movie where they are stuck in the abandoned mental asylum.  It would be awesome if there were several escape options - first one being telephone (obviously), second being 2 or 3 individual snowmobiles (you need sparkplug (or whatever) gas and key for each) and some sort of 4 person escape like truck with snow chain tires - two counsellors up front and two can fit in the bed of the truck.  Maybe another escape option that they can come up with.

They should definitely have new enviro kills, clohtes (jackets, hats, mittens), snowballs like someone suggested - no damage just annoyance.  If you throw at Jason, the counselors screams "Over here, Jason!"  to try and take the heat off of someone else.  They should have a new Jason with an ice pick as well as a long range weapon - even if it's non-canon.

They should also have a new HERO when you call.  Should be a hunter (I forgot which movie) but he has a rifle instead with two bullets.

And of course you can also run over the frozen lake, the downside is - you slide a little more and can possibly slip if fear is too high or foot can fall through ice and you have to hit the correct button (qt even) to pull it out quick.

• Like 3

I think a winter map would be awesome if done correctly, but I don't know if the team would be able to execute it the way that we envision it at this point.

On 29/07/2017 at 4:19 AM, Zenbro0615 said:

DANNNG.  Stop!  this is getting me too pumped up.  It reminds me sort of like that Wrong Turn movie where they are stuck in the abandoned mental asylum.  It would be awesome if there were several escape options - first one being telephone (obviously), second being 2 or 3 individual snowmobiles (you need sparkplug (or whatever) gas and key for each) and some sort of 4 person escape like truck with snow chain tires - two counsellors up front and two can fit in the bed of the truck.  Maybe another escape option that they can come up with.

They should definitely have new enviro kills, clohtes (jackets, hats, mittens), snowballs like someone suggested - no damage just annoyance.  If you throw at Jason, the counselors screams "Over here, Jason!"  to try and take the heat off of someone else.  They should have a new Jason with an ice pick as well as a long range weapon - even if it's non-canon.

They should also have a new HERO when you call.  Should be a hunter (I forgot which movie) but he has a rifle instead with two bullets.

And of course you can also run over the frozen lake, the downside is - you slide a little more and can possibly slip if fear is too high or foot can fall through ice and you have to hit the correct button (qt even) to pull it out quick.

Omg a frozen lake would be awesome and you can make us slip on it or jason fall through it and smash it so that we fall through it... or something like that.

Apparently we are getting a map just before Christmas so it might be the winter map we are all dying to see. ?