I Hate Spectate

When will we see these game breaking bugs fixed?

These bugs literally break the game, as in the game ends if they happen, can we focus on these first?

1.  Jason being hit out of the map when grabbing a counselor who is interacting with something (either in the driver's seat of the car or fixing something), it really ruins the fucking game when the one time you might get to play Jason all fucking day gets ruined by someone smacking you out of the map.  You can't just... not grab someone out of the driver's seat of the car, and you can't expect other counselors not to attack Jason when he's grabbed someone.  This one needs fixed YESTERDAY.

2.  Host Migration.  Where the FUCK is the host migration?  Having the counselor who's host quitting and crashing the game for everyone also needs to be fixed yesterday.  Not 6 months from now, not whenever you get around to it, not "it's on the docket" it needs fixed now.

Both of these are known issues, and have been plaguing the game for over a month now if not since launch.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

Jason being hit out of the map when grabbing a counselor who is interacting with something (either in the driver's seat of the car or fixing something), it really ruins the fucking game when the one time you might get to play Jason all fucking day gets ruined by someone smacking you out of the map.  You can't just... not grab someone out of the driver's seat of the car, and you can't expect other counselors not to attack Jason when he's grabbed someone.  This one needs fixed YESTERDAY.

Can you Morph or Shift back to the map? 

6 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

No. You fall through the map.

I've recovered from this glitch by using morph, but the issue is that if the morph is still on cooldown, you're hosed.

I personally feel incredibly fed up with the game at this point in time, coming off 2 hours of searching, ending up in my own lobby 16 times, one robbed match as Jason due to game breaking bugs, and when I do find a lobby, it's at 400+MS ping

Not only are these existing issues, and in my opinion, ALPHA and BETA level bugs/glitches that SHOULD have been fixed BEFORE releasing their BETA game, but brand new issues continuously surface out of the woodwork that were not present before, and while I have been trying my best to defend this developer, their complete and utter lack of communication is dismal considering how unfinished and bug plagued this game is.

Things such as my game breaking bug discovery tonight, where I heard the propeller being installed, had morph on CD for 5 seconds, then immediately morphed to a spot ahead of the boat, all of a sudden I cannot see above water, then get thrown out of the map, and the game is over for me, same crap that happens with the home run glitch

a Random counselor runs onto a large rock in Higgins Haven, then magically starts running on thin air, and runs up to the barn and stays there indefinitely where he remains inaccessible, and waits out the 20 minute timer

Three counselors swim across the lake in Higgins Haven, and climb out on one of the rocks in the middle of the lake, an area which is completely unaccessible to Jason on foot, as he cannot climb out onto the rock, but he cannot kill them from the water either. The three merrily remain here, taunting me for several minutes, after which I just killed everyone else and had to wait for the clock to run out

I grab a counselor, and start a kill animation, which randomly glitches out, and the counselor is dead, but still carries on running around with a hole in her chest, able to carry on as usual, despite awarding me the kill XP, and showing up as dead on the score screen. She was able to start the car, and escape, having the screen come up as "You died" but being awarded with "Escaped" XP

Getting randomly stuck in the grab animation, unable to put the person down, allowing everyone else to escape, and Jason having to wait out the 20 minutes with the counselor unable to break free - Only heard later than walking into water separates you, but once again, this is a band aid for a broken neck

Key items falling through the map, becoming inaccessible to other players, preventing things like fixing the phone box, using pocket knives that dead counselors dropped, healing yourself with a health spray from a dead counselor - These are ALPHA level bugs, how the ^&*@!# are these things still present in a "Final Release"!!!!!!

Start placing a trap right in front of a barricaded door, and just as the trap finishes, Jason breaks through the door, initiates a grab, and steps in the trap the same time. My character frantically glitches into his hands, then through the cabin, then back into his hands, then through a window, and all of a sudden I drop dead, apparently from a heart attack at the sheer amazement of how these glitches made it past the beta... oh wait... this IS STILL A BETA!

Robbing us from gaining experience for two entire days, basically nullifying their entire "We're sorry, here's double XP" portion of their "apology" for releasing an unfinished game, and not providing us with as much as a notification that they are aware that we lost out on two days of experience, and that they would at least try to make it up somewhere in a special event.

Being in a lobby with my wife, who has spawn preference set to counselor, while I have preference set to Jason, and her getting Jason over me - This is just ridiculous, I don't even get how this happens, and to add to this, the frustration of having to wait 13-20 games to finally play Jason, only to have a host leave, and the entire game shut down 5 minutes in because... oh wait... NO HOST MIGRATION IN 2017!!!

Rant over.

I am fed up, and to be brutally honest, it irritates the $%^& out of me to even have to write this, since I absolutely love this game, but for Daler Mehndi's sake Gun Media and Illfonic, please fix your shit, so we can do what we love, which is murder innocent counselors who want nothing more than to open large amounts of cabin drawers! 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Not when you're stunned.  Sometimes the stun lasts until you die.

It feels like they just gave up and are taking the money and running , after the reporting fiasco and someone Doxxing them and making death threats.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

It feels like they just gave up and are taking the money and running , after the reporting fiasco and someone Doxxing them and making death threats.

Yup it’s becoming more and more like NO MANS SKY

34 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

The game is still new.  Brand spanking new! Not only do they have to fix the fucking game but they have to deal with this entitled generation of "gimmie gimme now now" losers complaining about everything. 

Give them time. AAA games with armies of programmers and PR don't fix shit this fast. 

They are human. They are working around the clock. The game is doing extremely well for an indi project. 

10 minutes ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Yup it’s becoming more and more like NO MANS SKY

Oh Jesus. 

4 minutes ago, Campkill said:

The game is still new.  Brand spanking new! Not only do they have to fix the fucking game but they have to deal with this entitled generation of "gimmie gimme now now" losers complaining about everything. 

Give them time. AAA games with armies of programmers and PR don't fix shit this fast. 

They are human. They are working around the clock. The game is doing extremely well for an indi project. 

I hate how the matches lag out but I’m still playing it I’m at Max level and I already put 17 days into it

Just now, GrandMasterLynx said:

I hate how the matches lag out but I’m still playing it I’m at Max level and I already put 17 days into it

We know. You keep bringing it up. You also farmed xp in private matches. 

Ps- you have 17 days played but you endlessly say the game is broken and was too expensive. 17 days played for 40 bux. Cheaters are adorable. 

1 hour ago, Campkill said:

We know. You keep bringing it up. You also farmed xp in private matches. 

Ps- you have 17 days played but you endlessly say the game is broken and was too expensive. 17 days played for 40 bux. Cheaters are adorable. 

I never said this game was expensive when did I say that plus who cares if I farmed XP with how many games that crashed and still crash I don’t see how you got a problem with XP farming

2 hours ago, Campkill said:

You say that, and back in the 80's and 90's Developers did NOT release games in this state.  So you can fuck right off with your "millennial hate" bullshit, making excuses for developers who release broken games wasn't tolerated in Gen X either, when we bought games they weren't supposed to have glitches, because they didn't get patched, so they actually had to QA the shit out of them BEFORE release.  Now the "millennial" developers think it's okay to push out a half ass mess as a retail product for full price and say "we'll patch it later"

Don't make excuses for them.

If this was the 80's Illfonic and Gun would be shitcanned, everyone would know not to buy their games, like LJN (coincidentally the last developers to get the F13 license)

8 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

You say that, and back in the 80's and 90's Developers did NOT release games in this state.  So you can fuck right off with your "millennial hate" bullshit, making excuses for developers who release broken games wasn't tolerated in Gen X either, when we bought games they weren't supposed to have glitches, because they didn't get patched, so they actually had to QA the shit out of them BEFORE release.  Now the "millennial" developers think it's okay to push out a half ass mess as a retail product for full price and say "we'll patch it later"

Don't make excuses for them.

If this was the 80's Illfonic and Gun would be shitcanned, everyone would know not to buy their games, like LJN (coincidentally the last developers to get the F13 license)

You're kidding right? Tell me you're not confusing the simplicity of games from the 80s and 90s with multiplayer games of today. 

Lol you guys. Relax. The games being fixed. 

As for the 8-16 bit games you seem impressed with, they all came with glitches and exploits that were never fixed till this day. 

Gun media is doing a great job! And things are fixing faster than most AAA games. 

LJN's F13 game may have sucked in many people's eyes. But LJN at least made a game that worked!

2 minutes ago, Campkill said:

You're kidding right? Tell me you're not confusing the simplicity of games from the 80s and 90s with multiplayer games of today. 

Lol you guys. Relax. The games being fixed. 

As for the 8-16 bit games you seem impressed with, they all came with glitches and exploits that were never fixed till this day. 

Gun media is doing a great job! And things are fixing faster than most AAA games. 

Wipe off your nose, it's covered in shit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, I Hate Spectate said:

Exactly the complex retort I expected from you when you are confronted with a logical view. 

Why you even play is beyond me. 

8 minutes ago, Campkill said:

Exactly the complex retort I expected from you when you are confronted with a logical view. 

Why you even play is beyond me. 

since when is "brown nosing the crap out of developers and making excuses for them" "logic"?

1 hour ago, Super Ty said:

LJN's F13 game may have sucked in many people's eyes. But LJN at least made a game that worked!

Anybody still play this classic game?

1 hour ago, I Hate Spectate said:

Remarks like that are a no go. You may disagree but do so respectfully. You have been told this in the past. I expect that I do not need to remind you to behave yourself while on the forum.

• Like 1

its taken yall so long to realize this game is a D class game at best ya some parts work but 90% of my games break, like not even 10 minutes ago i rage quit due to being grabbed through the outside wall of a house, like seriously not only can he grab you from 10 feet away but through walls now to?\

im honestly glad we can body block jasons traps to fix things because otherwise they just get stuck in the ground