Sign in to follow this  
Super Ty

Sometimes you just gotta love Karma

One of my first matches of the evening, I had the boat fixed and was just sitting in it. I was waiting to see if anyone was gonna make it to the boat to escape with me before Jason showed up. Two people saw, and made a mad dash for it. The closer one of them was right about to step into the boat, and was TK'd by the shotgun, by the person playing Tommy. So what did I do? Took off without him of course, and spectated Jason to watch the team killer become Jason fodder. Got any cool stories where you "stuck it" to the cheaters/team killers/glitchers? Share them!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Super Ty said:

Got any cool stories where you "stuck it" to the cheaters/team killers/glitchers? Share them!

We do! Here's the thread. 

And kudos on your karmic balance. 

Karma for me but I knocked Jason down with the bat earlier and decided just for shits and giggles I would Teabag him.    Toss him a quick teabag, run out the cabin door straight into a trap and died.

Team killing for the last spot on an escape i will say is somewhat acceptable but not from Tommy. I will escape as Tommy sometimes but there are a lot of factors involved if i will help the remaining survivors. Such as do they have mics, are they cooperating, are they being assholes, have i escaped already, the list goes on. But never should Tommy be TKing for a last spot in vehicle. I'll crash that shit if he gets in after doing that and none of us will escape.

I've beached the boat before to force Tommy back into the game.

Motherfucker didn't even have the decency to leave his shotgun on the pier before stealing someone's spot.

I've also made a point of running down Tommys I see making a mad dash for the car after spending 5 minutes hiding in a tent at the other side of the map.

This was during the Beta. Some kid with a really shrill, annoying voice spawned with me and found a bat. He immediately attacked me, saying "Die bitch, die!". Of course, I noped the fuck out of a closed window and ran. I went about the match normally after that, collecting items and trying to get the 4 door fixed. I had the battery installed, had the keys, and had a shotgun. Apparently, that kid had a short memory. He showed up with the gas, saying "Let's go, let's go!" I shot him in the face and escaped with two other counselors.

• Like 2

My first dealing with the Packanack roof glitch offered some instant karma.  I found the player on the roof, hit him with a knife, and apparently that startled him since I was in stealth mode and he just ran right off the roof and died as soon as he hit the ground.  Killing glitchers is SO satisfying but watching them mess up and kill themselves has such a zen to it.

I was in a match where I had a team killer running around and killing people. I had the car setup and two people were in with me and the team killer came running asking for a ride. I then ran him over. He then was cussing me out asking why I would I kill him. Told him he teamed killed some cool people and he became road kill because of it. Karma sucks for this guy because he came after me each round and we all kept getting him till he raged quite. 

8 hours ago, Brigadius said:

Team killing for the last spot on an escape i will say is somewhat acceptable but not from Tommy. I will escape as Tommy sometimes but there are a lot of factors involved if i will help the remaining survivors. Such as do they have mics, are they cooperating, are they being assholes, have i escaped already, the list goes on. But never should Tommy be TKing for a last spot in vehicle. I'll crash that shit if he gets in after doing that and none of us will escape.

I was going to "like" this as I fully agree. But I didn't want to be the one to push you over your 666 likes. 

• Like 1