I really wish Crazy Ralph could have somehow been implemented in the game. I mean, who knows, maybe he will play a part in the Single Player experience. That would be cool. I would even be down for him to just be in a different opening cutscene warning all of the counselors of their impending DOOM!!!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

I really wish Crazy Ralph could have somehow been implemented in the game. I mean, who knows, maybe he will play a part in the Single Player experience. That would be cool. I would even be down for him to just be in a different opening cutscene warning all of the counselors of their impending DOOM!!!

I suggested this same thing in a post about suggestions and DLC for the game...

2 minutes ago, wildthing73 said:

I suggested this same thing in a post about suggestions and DLC for the game...

Ahh! I didn't see that post. Great minds think alike! ;)

It would also be hilarious to see him bicycle around the map at random. Albeit, the game can become more humorous than intended, but hey, Friday the 13th: Jason lives, is a good comedy , and it worked!

• Like 1

A lot of people, myself included, would like to see him as a playable character. I wouldn't mind if he was a DLC "counselor". He'd be perfect as a high stealth male character, something we currently lack.

On 12/7/2017 at 9:03 AM, Rexfellis said:

We want mighty Crazy ralph...we NEED CRAZY RALPH he's perfect 4 the game...:-)))

We need crazy Ralph and the cemetery caretaker from Part VI that would be amazing but what would they do? Act as spotters or  distractions of some sort?

I wonder if it has to do with New Line and Paramount licenses? Also, maybe he can make an appearance in single player? Drive to the camp and almost run him over while he holds an eyeball at you and rants like a champ

1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I wonder if it has to do with New Line and Paramount licenses? Also, maybe he can make an appearance in single player? Drive to the camp and almost run him over while he holds an eyeball at you and rants like a champ

That was Abel from part III that had the eyeball.

1st suicide gets to come back as crazy Ralph. Unlimited stamina and starts on bicycle. He goes around making ton of noise screaming, "you're all doomed". Causes fear in counselors and distracts Jason with noise. Just an overall a-hole.