ale666mori

Thank u from Italy

Hi Gun guys...i' a player from Italy...i want to thank u for giving us this fantastic game...for the  ♡ u put in and the knowledge u have put in.

we are a group oh f13 now, every game is different fun , competitive and fantastic...you get the meaning of this iconic saga and translated it in this game , you did really a fantastic job..

i didn't knew about the kickstarter campaign , if i knew it i for sure cooperate with you not only for the beautiful Savini Jason :-( but to you give u support.

u show to the vg system that is possible create fantasic games like this with love and knowledge if u belive in it, and every company...persons that works in this fantastic sector (i play videogames since 35 years :-() have only to learn a lot from all of you! Ps i' m sorry for my not perfect english, but i hope u catch the meaning of this post.

thank u again!

alessandro mori , Florence , Italy

• Like 1

Salve, welcome to the forums!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying the game. And 35 years of gaming, very impressive! :) I've 'only' got 31 myself, heh.

I don't know what format you're playing the game on, but here's the general thread for Steam IDs and Gamertags. I hope you find some good new players there and have good games!

On 7/10/2017 at 5:28 AM, ale666mori said:

Hi Gun guys...i' a player from Italy...i want to thank u for giving us this fantastic game...for the  ♡ u put in and the knowledge u have put in.

we are a group oh f13 now, every game is different fun , competitive and fantastic...you get the meaning of this iconic saga and translated it in this game , you did really a fantastic job..

i didn't knew about the kickstarter campaign , if i knew it i for sure cooperate with you not only for the beautiful Savini Jason :-( but to you give u support.

u show to the vg system that is possible create fantasic games like this with love and knowledge if u belive in it, and every company...persons that works in this fantastic sector (i play videogames since 35 years :-() have only to learn a lot from all of you! Ps i' m sorry for my not perfect english, but i hope u catch the meaning of this post.

thank u again!

alessandro mori , Florence , Italy

For English being your second language, I think you did a great job. Your post is easier to understand than most native English speakers on the internet. And I'm sure that your English is a heck of a lot better than my Italian! :lol: Welcome to the boards friend. I hope you find plenty of information and maybe even a few people to game with. 

On 10/7/2017 at 1:25 PM, Davidt said:

Welcome to the forums

17 hours ago, Rexfellis said:

For English being your second language, I think you did a great job. Your post is easier to understand than most native English speakers on the internet. And I'm sure that your English is a heck of a lot better than my Italian! :lol: Welcome to the boards friend. I hope you find plenty of information and maybe even a few people to game with.