Jump to content

Recommended Posts

 

If you guys, GUN, really really likes this, can I has Hal consular covered in bees please? He can have high mechanic skills but mentally breaks easily!

56e2e540-9791-11e4-bf8e-49c8db623d7e_Mal

 

So what does everyone think?

 

My friend told me I should have used benny hill music instead, because its a classic, though I am heavily burned out on it, cant stan it.   

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think you should not bump or double post since that is a huge no no here ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wheelcair counselor confirmed.

14 hours ago, Creature From CrystalLake said:

If you guys, GUN, really really likes this, can I has Hal consular covered in bees please? He can have high mechanic skills but mentally breaks easily!

361.gif

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On launch weekend, I found a counsellor floating in mid-air, just stuck and still trying to hide.  He couldn't get down, and I have yet to unlock Jason's magic "Up" gear.

I eventually found enough throwing knives to end his bird on a wire routine.  

Still one of the funniest glitches I've seen, beaten only by my counsellor's body stuck to the hand of Sackhead Jason last night, preventing him from any other interaction.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, shwag said:

i think you should not bump or double post since that is a huge no no here ;)

Sorry, I didn't see any rules against doing that.  I will try not to anymore.

1 hour ago, Nubcakes said:

I hope the devs see this lol

Me too, I actually was getting worried no one was saying anything, and though my friend really liked the video, and he does like the Malcolm in the Middle theme song, he just felt benny was superior, and I strated worrying that just because I used that song.. I runied everything, for hard core horror fans at least.

Both my friend and I were dead during the events you saw, and we couldn't stop laughing, also he wants you all too know that if it weren't for him, the car and Tommy wouldn't have been use able, ergo no video.

 

I did ultra early in the game, the game started me right in the loge, and most games I play, Jason goes there immediately so I sacrificed myself to give everyone else a chance to escape by making as much noise as I could.

 

58 minutes ago, aurllcooljay said:

Wheelcair counselor confirmed.

361.gif

With Freddy right beeehind him XD. Oh freddy is wearing his gokd and black sweater XD

50 minutes ago, RustyCuttlefish said:

On launch weekend, I found a counsellor floating in mid-air, just stuck and still trying to hide.  He couldn't get down, and I have yet to unlock Jason's magic "Up" gear.

I eventually found enough throwing knives to end his bird on a wire routine.  

Still one of the funniest glitches I've seen, beaten only by my counsellor's body stuck to the hand of Sackhead Jason last night, preventing him from any other interaction.

That is pretty funny.  I will say this, if they do remove Xbox glitchs, I hope they don't remove this one in my video, it was epicly funny, and it doesn't hurt to have a good laugh once in awhile.  Like Ash!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's probably fun if you're there and experience it, and i have seen it a few time for some laughs with friends.

However that is not the case here. I'm sorry to say that the bug isn't exclusive by any means, it's low effort, and what are you doing to produce that low quality audio? It's like you just pointed a camera at the screen and recorded. The HUD isn't even removed, in a game where you can spesifically remove the HUD.

Glad you found it fun, but for me personally...it's one among a million others like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RustyCuttlefish said:

On launch weekend, I found a counsellor floating in mid-air, just stuck and still trying to hide.  He couldn't get down, and I have yet to unlock Jason's magic "Up" gear.

I eventually found enough throwing knives to end his bird on a wire routine.  

Still one of the funniest glitches I've seen, beaten only by my counsellor's body stuck to the hand of Sackhead Jason last night, preventing him from any other interaction. 

I actually had this happen last night when I was sackhead Jason. What eventually worked was carrying him all the way to the water. When we went under it caused me to finally let go of him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Ediconeg said:

I actually had this happen last night when I was sackhead Jason. What eventually worked was carrying him all the way to the water. When we went under it caused me to finally let go of him.

That's how Sackhead eventually got rid of me.  He carried me, twitching and flopping, to the lake, which shook me free.  I amazingly was alive, but only briefly as he caught me in the water.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, RustyCuttlefish said:

That's how Sackhead eventually got rid of me.  He carried me, twitching and flopping, to the lake, which shook me free.  I amazingly was alive, but only briefly as he caught me in the water.

Were you Buggzy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RustyCuttlefish said:

Nope.  Vanessa that match.  PS4.

Oh ok I had a Buggzy stuck to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Creature From CrystalLake said:

Exorcist!!!!!!!

I've got my best team on this

 giphy.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Creature From CrystalLake said:

At first It looked like you posted a picture off the actor that played as Hicks from Aliens lol.

Well I did have him at first but.... 

b3eeea2a58580009e58b5371f181f63de56351d9

He had a bit of a break down. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2017 at 4:56 AM, Ghostboy20 said:

Well I did have him at first but.... 

b3eeea2a58580009e58b5371f181f63de56351d9

He had a bit of a break down. 

That area, where the armored car is destroyed, would make a great Jason X map, with all the consulars being Colonial Marines!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Creature From CrystalLake said:

That area, where the armored car is destroyed, would make a great Jason X map, with all the consulars being Colonial Marines!

Alien vs Jason. Yes make it happen! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

Alien vs Jason. Yes make it happen! 

i am not saying this to promote ACM, but I always thought that the controls for Aliens were very similar to Jason, even the gameplay, the sensory part.   This is also my video, nothing funny happens unless you like seeing humans melted down with acid XD

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlTBvCZ9tLM

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Creature From CrystalLake said:

i am not saying this to promote ACM, but I always thought that the controls for Aliens were very similar to Jason, even the gameplay, the sensory part.   This is also my video, nothing funny happens unless you like seeing humans melted down with acid XD

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlTBvCZ9tLM

 

You recorded it with a cam? The old days of youtube xD Mmm never thought of that. It could just be us playing so many games that we all start thinking games might be the same... Is Jason in elder scrolls? Mmmm Time to research! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ghostboy20 said:

You recorded it with a cam? The old days of youtube xD Mmm never thought of that. It could just be us playing so many games that we all start thinking games might be the same... Is Jason in elder scrolls? Mmmm Time to research! 

Yuuup XD   if hes not in Elder Scrolls couldn't you just make him as your oc?  XD

 

Anyway I just had a horrifiy thought, actully spawing into Friday the 13 with the Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle, the one that fires the anti-vehicle purple plasma beam in my video lol

 

Hudson: To hell with Tommy Jarvis!  Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

 

Jason:... (Tilts head in concerned way)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Creature From CrystalLake said:

Yuuup XD   if hes not in Elder Scrolls couldn't you just make him as your oc?  XD

 

Anyway I just had a horrifiy thought, actully spawing into Friday the 13 with the Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle, the one that fires the anti-vehicle purple plasma beam in my video lol

 

Hudson: To hell with Tommy Jarvis!  Me and my squad of ultimate badasses will protect you! Check it out! Independently targeting particle beam phalanx. Vwap! Fry half a city with this puppy. We got tactical smart missiles, phased plasma pulse rifles, RPGs, we got sonic electronic ball breakers! We got nukes, we got knives, sharp sticks...

 

Jason:... (Tilts head in concerned way)

I can see him just walking up to them and just killing them all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...