So I mentioned this  in a previous post, but how would you guys feel about a contest to design a new Jason. Not a skin but a full on Jason, the outfit, the weapon and it's kills and his 3 strengths and 3 weaknesses. They could take submissions for a month, one per person, and then they could hold a series of contests after they chose their top 100, and keep hold a weekly vote cutting the numbers in half until the winner is decide by the community. The winner gets the dlc free, the Jason named after them, and a signed replica of the new Jason's mask by the team. Thoughts?

• Like 1

Oh, I don't even expect them to consider this, it's fun to think about though

An example of what I'd describe for a Jason, long tattered dark brown trench coat, has some burn marks and buck shot holes in it, underneath, tattered overalls and rotten green sweater, black muck covered work boots, a ragged looking hockey mask, a bit melted in his left side with discoloration from burning and the right side broken of a bit revealing an eye.

His weapon, a farm scythe, the three kills,

1. He hit the with the blunt end of the scythe and while stunned cuts them in half at the waist.

2. He swing the scythe citing of their legs and with a follow up beheaded them.

3. He does a quick one two swing first eviscerateing the cutting their throat.

Strength would be Traps, Weapon Damage, Grip.

Weakness would be, can't run, destruction, less health.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The69Panda said:

I thought it was 4 kills?

You have 4 kill slots, but there are only 3 weapon kills to each Jason 

I've recently had friend who don't use the forums mention the idea of new skins of existing Jason's using different countries flags a color theme, part 3 USA, part 2 Mexico, part 6 Canada, were just some of their suggestions.

4 minutes ago, Wyscot said:

I've recently had friend who don't use the forums mention the idea of new skins of existing Jason's using different countries flags a color theme, part 3 USA, part 2 Mexico, part 6 Canada, were just some of their suggestions.

It's unlikely that this will happen.

• Like 1

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

Unlikely this will happen.

So true, but I can see part 6 Canada Jason in my head, decked out in Team Canada hockey jersey with the flag across his mask, hockey stick replacing his spear, and Oh Canada playing when he gets close

• Like 1

Here's a humorous one, so don't take this one too seriously. I got more for the future if interested in other ideas.

Outfit: It's a Jason in Chain-mail with a hockey mask on designed to look like a Medieval helmet. Body pretty intact like Part 3 Jason. Ghostly appearance, kinda like undead knight. Face similar to Part 6, but no eyes.

Weapon: A Polearm

Weapon kill 1: Jason pushes/throws the counselor onto the ground and cuts their head off with the axish part of the polearm, kinda like an executioner.

2: Jason repeatedly stabs holes through the counselor, finishing off with a heart stab and twist.

3: Vlad the Impaler type kill.

Strengths: Defense, Destruction, Stalk

Weaknesses: Can't Run, Traps, Grip Strength

• Like 1

"Patient X" Jason

Appearance: Some time after Freddy vs Jason, Jason was captured. He was subject to lots of tests and was dissected multiple times. Let's assume he escaped containment at one point but was recaptured before he could get out in the world. His outfit is a set of white blood and pus stained coveralls. His skin has partially regenerated into a more human color but is still rotten. He is covered in boils and cysts because of a negative reaction to chemicals he was injected with. He has stitches and staples visible from exposed parts of his body from experiments and vivisections on his arms, chest, back, and head. He has an "aura" of flies and pus squirts out of his body at random intervals. His mask is the chrome mask from the box art of the Jason Goes to Hell movie. It is made out of steel and was created as a muzzle of sorts to control Jason.

Weapon: A mace made from welding bone saw blades onto a piece of rebar in a nasty fasion. Parachord and/or medical tape make up the grip.

Strengths

+Weapon Strength

+Water Speed

+Morph

Weaknesses

-Can't Run

-Traps

-Sense

• Like 4

I would like a part 7 jason with the following abilities:

Strengths:

Weapon damage

Morph

Swim speed

Weaknesses:

Cant run

Sense

Defense

Also, he has the ability to warp on top of the Packanack roof, raining hellfire on filthy cheaters. ( the last part's optional)

9 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

"Patient X" Jason

Appearance: Some time after Freddy vs Jason, Jason was captured. He was subject to lots of tests and was dissected multiple times. Let's assume he escaped containment at one point but was recaptured before he could get out in the world. His outfit is a set of white blood and pus stained coveralls. His skin has partially regenerated into a more human color but is still rotten. He is covered in boils and cysts because of a negative reaction to chemicals he was injected with. He has stitches and staples visible from exposed parts of his body from experiments and vivisections on his arms, chest, back, and head. He has an "aura" of flies and pus squirts out of his body at random intervals. His mask is the chrome mask from the box art of the Jason Goes to Hell movie. It is made out of steel and was created as a muzzle of sorts to control Jason.

Weapon: A mace made from welding bone saw blades onto a piece of rebar in a nasty fasion. Parachord and/or medical tape make up the grip.

Strengths

+Weapon Strength

+Water Speed

+Morph

Weaknesses

-Can't Run

-Traps

-Sense

That's an awesome idea. Only problem I could see is implementing the random pus squirts.

2 hours ago, DialM said:

That's an awesome idea. Only problem I could see is implementing the random pus squirts.

Thanks a lot. I don't think it would be too much. Savini Jason has particle physics with his embers and smoke. It wouldn't be something like liquid physics, just little micro-explosions per se of green and red droplets. It wouldn't happen constantly, just intermittently. Oh and I want my Jason to be barefoot. Makes the stomp kills even more insulting.

3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Thanks a lot. I don't think it would be too much. Savini Jason has particle physics with his embers and smoke. It wouldn't be something like liquid physics, just little micro-explosions per se of green and red droplets. It wouldn't happen constantly, just intermittently. Oh and I want my Jason to be barefoot. Makes the stomp kills even more insulting.

I forgot about Savini's particle effects! In that case, I think it would look great. Perhaps since he's barefoot and stitched up he could have -Defense? Obviously in terms of in-game logic that wouldn't have an effect, but I think it should play a role.

3 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Oh, I think I would do the stomp exclusively with that Jason.

5 hours ago, DialM said:

I forgot about Savini's particle effects! In that case, I think it would look great. Perhaps since he's barefoot and stitched up he could have -Defense? Obviously in terms of in-game logic that wouldn't have an effect, but I think it should play a role.

Maybe, could swap -Traps or -Sense for that.

Construction jason

Appearance: wearing a dark blue one piece construction suit with reflective tape on it.( would make for a cool effect if flashlight/headlight shining on it like the stop sign already does in the game)Wearing paint splattered work boots. Is wearing light blue surgical/operation/electrical gloves. Mask is an old plastic construction helmet worn on the face instead of the head with crack in it that Jason sees with one eye/breathes through seeming to be the death blow to the guy who wore it when Jason killed him.

Weapon: sledgehammer.

kills:

1. Jason pushes the counsellor to the ground and makes their head explode from a wind up sledgehammer strike on the head

2. Jason delivers one hard sledgehammer blow to the stomach In standing position causing them to keel over and blood to pour from their mouth

3. Jason leans over the counsellor both of them holding the hammer as you would the grips of a bicycle and Jason slowly  pushes the grip of the hammer against the counsellors strength to crush their neck.

strengths:

+destruction 

+Stun resist

+grip strength

weaknesses:

-water speed

-cannot run

-shift

• Like 1