Sign in to follow this  
Ghostboy20

Am I the only one?

I was playing in a match and we had a team killer in the car. The Jason that was playing didn't want to be Jason so players were trying to kill him since he didn't really care, I fixed the car and got it ready. All they needed was the sweater and since I knew where the hut was I got the sweater, the team killer messed up the kill and he then killed Tommy. I didn't notices him killing Tommy till after I notices his dead body when I was driving. I figured I would let Jason kill the team killer in the back seat so I started driving to hand him over (Don't know if that's against the rules since the whole lobby was cool and everyone was having a good time) However before we could hand him over he left the game. Which then caused the car to flip out of control (I have the video so I'll get that to show) The car then was labeled destroyed. My only guess to what happened is that when he left the car was destroyed. I haven't be able to test this out since it's just me and my brother but am I the only one who had this happen? Also Jason killed the two of us since we were too busy laughing so hard. 

Here is the video

I bet what happened is when he left he ragdolled and being attached to car just freaked out the car physics. 

7 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

I bet what happened is when he left he ragdolled and being attached to car just freaked out the car physics. 

That might be it, I put the video up so maybe that might get fixed. 

Hahaha!! Thats amazing, i wld have cried laughing at that. 

It just happens so suddenly lmao

9 minutes ago, B0bZomb1e said:

Hahaha!! Thats amazing, i wld have cried laughing at that. 

It just happens so suddenly lmao

We all were laughing, Jason then showed up was like "How did you guys flip this?" And thought he could unflip it if he it it. The other guy was dying, he was trying to figure out what had happened. That was by far one of the best lobbies I ended up in. Everyone was having such a good time and no fighting. Only person we had an issue with was the team killer who just didn't play well with others. I'm fine with team killers but the whole lobby was cool so there was no point in team killing them. 

• Like 1

Have you tried to recreate this event? This will be the next big thing that people who like to ruin the game will do. Waste other players time fixing car, dc to ruin their game and waste time.....

1 minute ago, Ethan said:

Have you tried to recreate this event? This will be the next big thing that people who like to ruin the game will do. Waste other players time fixing car, dc to ruin their game and waste time.....

I haven't been able to recreate it since it's just me and my brother. 

1 minute ago, Ghostboy20 said:

I haven't been able to recreate it since it's just me and my brother. 

Do a private match and one let the other fix the car. Then d-c in front of him while in car. He would be able to see it flip out of control before the match ends because your character does  the death animation before the game actually logs you as dc

1 hour ago, Ethan said:

Do a private match and one let the other fix the car. Then d-c in front of him while in car. He would be able to see it flip out of control before the match ends because your character does  the death animation before the game actually logs you as dc

I'll have to try it, if it doesn't work then I might have to get a friend to help. That's if I can find someone lol

3 hours ago, Ghostboy20 said:

We all were laughing, Jason then showed up was like "How did you guys flip this?" And thought he could unflip it if he it it. 

FYI, under the right circumstances you CAN un-flip the car.

I remember spectating a game after my character's death, and the car was up on it's side, perpendicular to the ground.  One counselor is running into the axle area of the car, causing it to slowly "spin" like a merry go round, and nudge slightly in the direction of the spin, in this case to the left.  Me and the other spectators assume he's just goofing around, but he eventually gets it near a rock near the road fence, and he's trying to spin it against the rock.  Among the spectators, we're like "Is he trying to flip the car back onto it's wheels?", and we're all curious if A)  That's even possible, and B )  If he does it, will the car work, or is it considered "destoryed".  The answer to the first question is yes, it is possible, and yes, it will still work.  After "rocking" it on the spin a couple of times, the guy actually flipped the car back onto its wheels and was able to start it up!  I don't think he actually escaped, since I believe Jason was back on the scene again once the car started moving, but it was pretty cool to watch the guy pull off the "un-flip".

1 minute ago, AJLeatherman said:

FYI, under the right circumstances you CAN un-flip the car.

I remember spectating a game after my character's death, and the car was up on it's side, perpendicular to the ground.  One counselor is running into the axle area of the car, causing it to slowly "spin" like a merry go round, and nudge slightly in the direction of the spin, in this case to the left.  Me and the other spectators assume he's just goofing around, but he eventually gets it near a rock near the road fence, and he's trying to spin it against the rock.  Among the spectators, we're like "Is he trying to flip the car back onto it's wheels?", and we're all curious if A)  That's even possible, and B )  If he does it, will the car work, or is it considered "destoryed".  The answer to the first question is yes, it is possible, and yes, it will still work.  After "rocking" it on the spin a couple of times, the guy actually flipped the car back onto its wheels and was able to start it up!  I don't think he actually escaped, since I believe Jason was back on the scene again once the car started moving, but it was pretty cool to watch the guy pull off the "un-flip".

Well if you watch the video I walked up to it and it was like walking up to a rock. I couldn't flip it and it was destroyed. I think because the person left it made it think it went into the lake. Which I have tested with my brother, water and car don't mix lol