As jason While attacking several counselors at the blue car I was stunned multiple times and the last time while standing beside the car I was launched across the entire map from the northern location where the car was to the southern area and dropped in water and only stopped when the stun ended.

This was on PS4

Edited by LuciferInTheFlesh
Needed to add platform

This is a bug that needs to be fixed and tbh I don't know if it will be in the next oatch but if you pull somebody out of a car as Jason and somebody swings at you, you can get luanched across the map and it usually ends up in the Jason player dying as he is launched outside the map boundries. So call yourslef lucky for suviving this as it's quite rare

Yeah I've reported this weeks ago but Illfonic hasn't fixed this and I just had a group intentionally use this against me after I killed their sweater holder, they were going to go for a kill on stream so instead of doing it the legit way they exploited the glitch.  Next match they were working with the Jason since it was one of them.

I wish my PC could handle recording while playing without dropping frames so bad but hey, I can't, so.. these chucklefucks won't get banned.

Second time in a row I've been Jason and this has been exploited.  This needs hotfixed yesterday.

You can always take screenshots whilst on PC so that they can get banned. No need to record as when I come across people like this on Xbox I just take a screenshot of their GT's and then post it here so that they can do something about it

8 minutes ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

@I Hate Spectate You could try setting the captured resolution to 720p or lower.

I tried, and all my in game settings are on medium.  But when Jason shifts it causes massive FPS drops so I crashed a driving straight past a T intersection because the game froze up from the effect while I was recording.  It's just not going to be an option for me and all I can hope is that other people report those douchenozzles.  One of the glitchers I ran into today was a famous streamer for this game.  He did an exploit involving the sweater and the boat, I don't know exactly what it entailed but I know that Jason went after them while they were in the boat and then he instantly died in the water.  I checked that streamer's twitch and youtube and they had no current videos so.. GG, the Jason was not thrilled about being exploited to death while they all laughed and thought it was great.

Streamers are cancer, they use glitches to get more followers.  Most of them should be banned honestly   "HI twitch.com/douchenozzle here, and today I'm going to show you how to do the (current FOTM) glitch in Friday the 13th: The game!  Please like and subscribe!"  Yeah  Gun should be going through all those and just handing out bans.. but they won't.

3 hours ago, I Hate Spectate said:

Streamers are cancer, they use glitches to get more followers.  Most of them should be banned honestly   "HI twitch.com/douchenozzle here, and today I'm going to show you how to do the (current FOTM) glitch in Friday the 13th: The game!  Please like and subscribe!"  Yeah  Gun should be going through all those and just handing out bans.. but they won't.

Well, apparently they just banned a Youtube channel with 400K subscribers for glitching, so they're apparently at least trying to address the problem:

https://1428elm.com/2017/07/05/friday-13th-game-gun-media-bans-youtube-gamer-400k-subscribers/

I got the glitch to happen purely by accident. I stopped the car, grabbed a guy, and someone hit me with the bat. I sailed across the map , the person in my hand fell trough the ground and died, and when I got back to the survivors, I found that, hilariously, my flying body knocked the car over.

Was weird but it corrected it's self when I hit a boundary and am unsure what caused it.

When you pull someone out of the car as Jason and when somebody hits you with the bat swing mid animation that is what triggers this glitch. People sometimes use this to knock Jason out of the map to win witch is stupid but when it triggers on accident it's fun to watch though