So today i was playing and when i die i started to spectate people when a guy was inside of a empty room in the big cabin of Higgins Heaven i don't know if this was a wall glitch or something but seriusly Gun im so freaking tired of these glitches. This glitch is located upstairs where are the chair and books and why im creating this thread if Gun with the new update solved this glitches, because there still in the game and people are founding news ones and if you asking yeah it was a kid who said "fuck" too much times and when the match ended he feel like a god, i hope staff understand me and don't lock this thread im sure if for some reason a Gun member see this are going try to fix this

4 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

So today i was playing and when i die i started to spectate people when a guy was inside of a empty room in the big cabin of Higgins Heaven i don't know if this was a wall glitch or something but seriusly Gun im so freaking tired of these glitches. This glitch is located upstairs where are the chair and books and why im creating this thread if Gun with the new update solved this glitches, because there still in the game and people are founding news ones and if you asking yeah it was a kid who said "fuck" too much times and when the match ended he feel like a god, i hope staff understand me and don't lock this thread im sure if for some reason a Gun member see this are going try to fix this

If you're referring to missing doors, windows, some walls (pretty much all breakable stuff), while spectating then i've experienced it too. However, this seems to be nothing game breaking, albeit annoying. This only happens while spectating and never while in game.

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

If you're referring to missing doors, windows, some walls (pretty much all breakable stuff), while spectating then i've experienced it too. However, this seems to be nothing game breaking, albeit annoying. This only happens while spectating and never while in game.

It wasn't that it was a wall glitch just like in Packnack but in a empty room the glitch is located in a cornor upstairs where are one chair one box and some books

Just now, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

It wasn't that it was a wall glitch just like in Packnack but in a empty room the glitch is located in a cornor upstairs where are one chair one box and some books

If you get a chance again, could you screenshot this?

I'm intrigued. 

2 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

If you get a chance again, could you screenshot this?

I'm intrigued. 

Just now, Brigadius said:

Son of a bitch. We gotta worry about this shit now?

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Run into this a few times now.

Just now, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Thanks dude i was searching a video because i play on ps4 xD

Oddly enough this guy sent this to me on my channel and asked for a review today. 

5 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

here enjoy i know it says patched but it's not patched

Are you on PC? I see on PS4, I don't think they patched this set of glitches in PS4 yet.

2 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Yep is going to be popular just like Packnack glitch :P

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

Run into this a few times now.

Oddly enough this guy sent this to me on my channel and asked for a review today. 

First time i'm hearing of this. Who knew crouching repeatedly could be so game breaking.

Saw this glitch mid week in a game I was playing. Will be funny to watch YouTube hit miners getting banned from the game. :lol:

EDIT: I have no sympathy for them. If they took the time to produce these videos and then email them to the developers on how exactly the glitch happens they'd be doing a service. But nooooooooooo, take the time to produce these videos to get as many hits as possible. 

Yep is going to be popular just like Packnack glitch :P

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Actually I'm on PS4 and I've seen this a lot, heck saw people reporting it on twitter. There is also a glitch on crystal lake for a fence post where you can hide. It's weird how people find these. 

First time i'm hearing of this. Who knew crouching repeatedly could be so game breaking.

Yeah is like damn people always find a way to fuck a great gam

Just now, Splatterhouse said:

Saw this glitch mid week in a game I was playing. Will be funny to watch YouTube hit miners getting banned from the game. :lol:

Yeah i hope that son of bitches got banned

I ran into this the other night (ps4). The kid doing the glitch taunted me the whole time as well by flashing his light at me. I couldn't do a damn thing.

I know, right? It's actually given me ideas on things to test lol. So I will add them to the list of things after the car and boat. 

Just now, Ghostboy20 said:

Actually I'm on PS4 and I've seen this a lot, heck saw people reporting it on twitter. There is also a glitch on crystal lake for a fence post where you can hide. It's weird how people find these. 

Yeah i saw Crystal Lake fence glitch too......... i was Jason :/

5 minutes ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

Thanks dude i was searching a video because i play on ps4 xD

I see going to try with my nephew. These glitches suck but never underestimate the players desire to find glitches.

Just now, Kintaro said:

I see going to try with my nephew. These glitches suck but never underestimate the players desire to find glitches.

I actually think that these people play just for found a glitch, upload to Youtube and win easy views funny thing if you say them that the fuck the game they say "we do this to make creators see the glitches and fix them" yeah sure xD

2 minutes ago, Kintaro said:

What's the point though? I just view it as someone who is sh*t at the game, who has to glitch to survive?

I know of someone who frequents this forum and used this glitch in a match with me yesterday. He's on here saying recently that the glitchers should be allowed to carry on until its fixed, and he wont report anyone that does it. 

Obviously he hasn't admitted to glitching on here though. Now I know why.

Who is this person? Well on another thread today he said he has 130000 cp. 

I will be reporting him tomorrow with the video evidence.

I actually think that these people play just for found a glitch, upload to Youtube and win easy views funny thing if you say them that the fuck the game they say "we do this to make creators see the glitches and fix them" yeah sure xD

It's actually kind of entertaining finding bugs, glitches, and unintended stuff in games. I've been speculating about possible scenarios before this game came out and have actually had a chance to confirm some of them recently. And if I find a problem I've tagged the devs to they can see it. 

I wonder if when they release new maps Gun will be aware of this because now this is a chaos first was the servers and matches and now this.... is freaking ridiculous