Sign in to follow this  
Brigadius

Platform specific reporting

@GunMedia_Ben @wes @Randygbk,

Can you make platform specific gamertags for reporting?  Like F13GameReport or something. It is a huge pain for most to have to upload photo or video and then email you. I doubt most have the patience to jump through hoops just to file a report. This way we can just message clip and pics to be reviewed. It's still not how I would like to report stuff but it would make it far easier for the time being. 

I doubt you want people flooding your personal accounts with reports. You could do a daily or weekly check on the platform report accounts and view the reports sent in. 

This doesn't address the issue of recording others voices without Jerry rigging your system, because players can set their voice output to nonrecordabl, but atleast we can send pics and videos that aren't voice necessary without having to solve the rubik's cube of reporting. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Brigadius said:

Wise words

This would make it a lot easier. Having to use external sources to report someone (email, cam corder, etc) turns a lot of people off from it as it is. But if we can just send gameclips/screenshots via Xbox live/PSN it would make it a hell of a lot easier.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

This would make it a lot easier. Having to use external sources to report someone (email, cam corder, etc) turns a lot of people off from it as it is. But if we can just send gameclips/screenshots via Xbox live/PSN it would make it a hell of a lot easier.

I was telling  @Moe9999633 how to send a report and he/she was like nevermind that's too much work. So it's an almost useless system if everyone thinks it's too much work to do. 

1 minute ago, Brigadius said:

I was telling  @Moe9999633 how to send a report and he/she was like nevermind that's too much work. So it's an almost useless system if everyone thinks it's too much work to do. 

Yeah, i'm just not going to report people. If I see someone on a roof I find it much easier to aim my shotgun high. Plus the results come back much faster.

4 hours ago, Saboteur-6 said:

Is people working with Jason reportable? 

No and yes. If your a big youtuber you get free passes on bans or know the devs personally.

4 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Yes

If you are a friend of the illfoniac and the devs and work with jason don't worry - you can ban others and do what you want, isn't hat right @GunMedia_Ben

Anyone know the email to report? The video shows the player (playing Buggy) opening windows, unlocking barricades, and then relocking barricades to prevent me from escaping a room with Jason.