Sign in to follow this  
AlbertoViking21

Will this game add some kind of player report?

1 minute ago, AlbertoViking21 said:

It would be perfect for people who uses glitches, teamkillers, or butthurt players.

One of the admins are gonna tell you to use the search feature but yes, they are adding it in soon. They have stated on Twitter it will happen. 

• Like 1

For glitches yes....but I'm not sure on team killing and Jason's partners. Need's to be. Team killing and people leading Jason is weighted as heavily an offence as glitches in my book. Glitches are generally people f**king about, often kids exploiting exploits that shouldn't be there in the first place. Team killers/Jason tag teamer Trolls are bending the unwritten rules of the game over a table and f**king it hard, trying to deliberately take you out of the game for laughs. 

Now most have unlocked the last Jason and only have a colour top to unlock 20 levels down the line....troll team killing/Jason leading is becoming a massive part of the game - and we're only a month in!  

What you/we don't want is this game to become a Troll's paradise. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

For glitches yes....but I'm not sure on team killing. Need's to be. Team killing is weighted as heavily as glitches in my book. Now most have unlocked the last Jason and only have a colour top to unlock 20 levels down the line....troll team killing is become a massive part of the game - and we're only a month in!  

I think if your killing just to piss people off is something stupid but killing someone because they are either working with Jason or just being a jerk and holding out on the keys and won't give them up. Now I think team killing should be a thing, people will use it for good or evil. Me I'll use it on kids who are being annoying or trolls on roofs. 

• Like 1