Manny1985

Will this discourage roof exploit?

1 minute ago, Manny1985 said:

Latest from Gun Media.

So.. they are taking action against exploits.

Well I don't have to worry about it so it's not my problem.

4 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

So.. they are taking action against exploits.

Well I don't have to worry about it so it's not my problem.

I just hope it discourages players from doing so from now on.

2 hours ago, horrorfangirl said:

In the meantime, everyone grab a gun and aim it high!!

Are you ps4? If so what's your tag?

It would be awesome if the devs made a new shirt for each character that said "cheater", and then made that the only available option for glitchers lol

• Like 6

10 hours ago, GrandMasterLynx said:

Doesn’t bother me for people who do this the best way to fix this is just to fix it so they can’t glitch

This is just a comment of someone who obviously uses the glitches themselves.....

• Like 1

That's the thing, it's not an either/or argument - they should fix the glitches AND implement a report feature so we can deal with people who cheat/exploit in other ways in the future.  I don't see any legitimate reason why somebody would ever be against reporting exploiters...unless they were an exploiter themselves, of course.

FYI

" This should end the Packanack Lodge roof glitch, various map escapes that have been found and you should see far less crashing now that we've localized the major memory leak issues. These updates will be happening for consoles relatively soon, but this should help with those that are getting connection issues.  "  ( GunMedia_Ben )

56 minutes ago, Sykotik said:

This is just a comment of someone who obviously uses the glitches themselves.....

That’s a laugh they really should just fix them

BTW have you even see me play?

No well don’t assume

• Like 1

14 hours ago, horrorfangirl said:

In the meantime, everyone grab a gun and aim it high!!

11 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Are you ps4? If so what's your tag?

Smooth moves there Fabio :D

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Arcanecynic said:

Smooth moves there Fabio :D

I add anyone who is on PS4 who don't like to exploit the game.

4 hours ago, TheSilentClown said:

It would be awesome if the devs made a new shirt for each character that said "cheater", and then made that the only available option for glitchers lol

Like the "dunce caps" in that one online game. Totally agree with a branding system so everyone knows who is the team-killing, exploiting, collaborating selfish pricks are in the lobby.

21 hours ago, Manny1985 said:

Latest from Gun Media.

Most likey not really,but it will cause more of an issue with the abuse it will get,people reporting for stupid stuff like no mics, jason teams,oh no that person killed me.Crap like that they should just fix the bugs and leave the report out of the game, so Devs can get more content out then have only 3 maps after 6 months being out.

You'd have to be new to gaming to think a Tweet from the devs will actually stop trolls lol.

20 hours ago, munkt0r said:

You'd have to be new to gaming to think a Tweet from the devs will actually stop trolls lol.

Good point. Maybe it will stop some but not all?

1 hour ago, Manny1985 said:

Good point. Maybe it will stop some but not all?

Some, LOL. I am having up to 4 glitchers on the roof in every Packanack round. Kids these days "playing" this game do not have a life. Overfed. Underentertained. If they're not patching this real quick the game will just die.

It's already been patched on PC, console patches should be out soon to fix this one (and a few others).

Of all the glitches, it's this one and the one about a certain rock you can stand on that Jason can't reach you on that I've seen reported the most.

On 6/28/2017 at 1:04 PM, Pjthines said:

Like the "dunce caps" in that one online game. Totally agree with a branding system so everyone knows who is the team-killing, exploiting, collaborating selfish pricks are in the lobby.

That game also makes it so the players with those dunce caps can only play with other players like them. Make the glitchers play with only the glitchers. They would eventually go back to the other games.

• Like 1

What about people that come into my private match where my friends and I are practicing or sharpening up our skills and report us for helping Jason, or whatever. 

6 minutes ago, RandallFlagg said:

What about people that come into my private match where my friends and I are practicing or sharpening up our skills and report us for helping Jason, or whatever. 

What? How would you enter a private match without being invited? You'll know the people in this match too. What are you on about??

Well I'm an admin in a club. I lots of times get requests from new players who don't know the game mechanics. And don't like playing publicly because they are too afraid of getting flamed and told how crappy ect they are. I constantly get people joining my private matches where I'm trying to help new players get oriented with their controls and see spectators join. Its on Xbox One about the only defense against it is setting our status to appear offline, and even then that doesn't always work. Plus I like my added friends to know when I'm online.