Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Friday the 13th: Part 4- The Final Chapter is wirely considered to be the best of the Friday the 13th series, along with Part 6. It has the best kills and an absolutely ruthless Jason. I want to see a DLC of Part 4 Jason. Can any developers comment? Also, what do you guys think the pros and cons for this Jason would be?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely needs his own model. I agree with the above stat suggestions. This Jason would come out of no where for his kills in the film...stalk is a must. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would say Part IV might have:

+Can Run - Jason was agile in Part IV. In my option, probably more so than the previous films.

+Destruction - Part IV was all about breaking stuff. Very brutal.

+Stalk - He was stealthy and better than average at creeping up on people.

- Hit Points - He seemed easier to hurt like most living Jason's.

- Morph - He didn't really have to get around too fast, seems like a fair trade.

- Swim Speed - Not much of a fish this Jason.

 

Weapon:  Butcher Knife

   *Fastest attack speed for melee

   *Shortest reach

I am advocating this weapon because

1) So many Jason kills were by knife. Could make for some very classic kills like the knife to the gut (Part VII) and ear-to-ear throat cut.

2) We already have 3 axes and a pick axe.

3) I think the machete would go well with Roy if he is featured as a Part V "Jason". It also if iconic for Part X and Uber.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part 4 Jason as the same as part 3 one, moreover if we look at the clothes,  we can say "ingame" part 3 Jason looks like a part 4 Jason rather than part 3 Jason in my opinion. But they're 99% identical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lacek84 said:

Part 4 Jason as the same as part 3 one, moreover if we look at the clothes,  we can say "ingame" part 3 Jason looks like a part 4 Jason rather than part 3 Jason in my opinion. But they're 99% identical.

Not really. Part 4 was a pissed mother fucker.

 

He could even have +Stun Resistance. He took multiple hammers to the face without even flinching. He also was pretty good at throwing things, so he could even have Throwing Knives.

 

They could make him different enough. Plus his creepy dirty clothes and long black nails would be very ominous.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, weirdkid5 said:

Not really. Part 4 was a pissed mother fucker.

 

He could even have +Stun Resistance. He took multiple hammers to the face without even flinching. He also was pretty good at throwing things, so he could even have Throwing Knives.

 

They could make him different enough. Plus his creepy dirty clothes and long black nails would be very ominous.

He even took a TV to the head and kept going!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the more time that's gone on since the community poll (for which Jasons to add for launch), the more I realize how much I want Part IV Jason.

At the time, I think the prevailing thought for a lot of voters was that Part IV wasn't different enough from Part III, who was already confirmed. I was disappointed in the results, but I understood that thinking and felt okay about it... but I keep feeling less and less okay about it, lol. I want Part IV nownownow! :D 

I mean, I'll be patient (and it's the fault of the voters, not Gun Media)... but I am very eager for the day we get Part IV! Unless it conflicts majorly with my playstyle, I'm thinking it will end up being my go-to Jason.

I don't think there should be any high level unlock for him. Level 10, the highest, if they insist on any such thing.

And, hmm... both suggestions for his advantages and disadvantages look good to me... However, I do think he should have the machete. Knife is a good second choice, but we need more machete in this game.

 

Definitely +Can Run +Stalk (not sure about third one) and - Hit Points (morph does seem like a good negative for him, but I'm not 100% sold on which negatives).

I may be in the minority, but my hopes are that Jason Part IV is the next Jason we get. I don't want to wait through any more iterations. He is an iconic and legendary Jason from the series, even if the movie itself doesn't hold up quite as well as 1-3 (in my opinion) the KILLS certainly do, as does the classic young Tommy Jarvis ending.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well.. part 3 and part 4 almost look identical, but in 4 he has some damage to the mask and body. Probably wouldn't be hard to make. Giving him different perks and weapon would be nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Part IV and Part III actually look pretty different to me. Part III had that very weird bulging neck and larger muscles, especially his trapeziums. Part IV had a more average build (and had nasty looking hands though). Plus the masks have some significant differences, especially the iconic chop damage on the top left.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He should have both a butcher knife and a scalpel.

Well, the knife for obvious melee attacks and for some kills. But I would love to see some scapel executions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Agree he should be the next Jason off the production line. I wouldn't want to see something like Power Ranger Jason from Jason X at the expense of an iconic Jason like Final Chapter Jason. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They gotta ad this Jason.

The game needs more content. We know its coming, but I do hope Part 4 is first in line.

My hope is they release a Jarvis Family home/Guest house map, and part 4 Jason at the same time. Map can be free, and part 4 a small fee.

I wonder is Jason x would be better suited waiting a bit until they do a space map? I can't imagine a space map would be cheap to make though, if they ever do it?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 11:16 AM, dandop1984 said:

I wonder is Jason x would be better suited waiting a bit until they do a space map?

I see no issue with Jason X. He looks pretty much like any other forest Jason and not the cyborg that Uber is. I don't think an Uber skin should come out until there is a space ship map though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alkavian said:

I see no issue with Jason X. He looks pretty much like any other forest Jason and not the cyborg that Uber is. I don't think an Uber skin should come out until there is a space ship map though.

He might've been referring to uber Jason. I've noticed that some members here get confused when we just say "Jasoon X" so i just refer to the them as pre and post uber.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ah I see. Well there you go...

Part X.1 versus Part X.2

LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

Definitely want part 4 Jason. The differences might look superficial with his mask on, but without...

 

 

3 vs 4_.jpgAgreed!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Smitty_Voorhees said:

Definitely want part 4 Jason. The differences might look superficial with his mask on, but without...

 

 

3 vs 4_.jpg

Just FYI, that picture of Jason from Part III is the unused Stan Winston makeup, not the makeup that is in the actual film :).

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RKSDooM said:

Just FYI, that picture of Jason from Part III is the unused Stan Winston makeup, not the makeup that is in the actual film :).

Which begs the question...which face make up is used in the Chris flashback scene? It looks an entirely different face to both the Winston and act III face? 

I watched Part 3 the other night for the first time in a few years and I did notice it definitely seemed like the Winston make up in an early distant shot when a character (I think Chris) witnesses Jason closing the barn door from the house. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Splatterhouse said:

Which begs the question...which face make up is used in the Chris flashback scene? It looks an entirely different face to both the Winston and act III face? 

I watched Part 3 the other night for the first time in a few years and I did notice it definitely seemed like the Winston make up in an early distant shot when a character (I think Chris) witnesses Jason closing the barn door from the house. 

Yeah, I forgot about the Chris flashback scene, but now that you mention it I do seem to recall thinking that the makeup was different. Not sure if it was the Winston design or something else, but it did look off from the "main" design.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/26/2017 at 6:47 AM, Lacek84 said:

Part 4 Jason as the same as part 3 one, moreover if we look at the clothes,  we can say "ingame" part 3 Jason looks like a part 4 Jason rather than part 3 Jason in my opinion. But they're 99% identical.

This is totally incorrect, part 4 Jason may have had similar clothes, but he was a normal built guy (part 3 was huge).  Not to mention the fact that part 4 was the fastest Jason in any of the movies, saying this trotting oversized part 3 Jason is same as part 4 is a total discredit to the character. And his face under the mask was an iconic look, like a true fully grown version of part 1 Jason... part 3's face was awkward and strange looking. Not even close to the same.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...