Sign in to follow this  
Homermankillaz

When do we get the physical copy?

And if dlc comes out between now and then, will there be codes for things that will be included on the disc version that there may be fees for otherwise?

Yes it's time the devs update us on this here question? I can't wait to see my  shiny new copy on my doorstep ???

Hopefully they will wait till single player is complete before they ship that out.  I don't want a copy unless it's a finished product with everything on it.  Hopefully they will add some more stuff and then release it. 

Hopefully they'll wait until the game runs well on a constant basis before they do anything. Just sayin'.

Last I saw was ages ago and it mentioned something along the lines of if you ordered a physical copy you should have gotten a code/could exchange it for a code to download it digitally

As long as I get my physical copy by November I'll be happy. I'm going to a horror convention in November and want to get it signed by Kane Hodder. 

There's no reason they couldn't have gotten at least one batch of preorders out by now. It's end of June and physical copies were supposed to launch with digital copies. Can't wait for the same "summer 2017!" stuff only for them to delay it again. I can't believe they have said literally nothing on this a month after the release.

They don't have a build that is worth putting on physical discs yet. Why would you want a physical copy if you would have to download multiple patches after install just to be able to play it? I wouldn't want one until the the game and single player are complete and in good working order.

12 hours ago, PlayerAgainstTheMachine said:

You want a physical copy now? i don't think that the devs are busy with the physical copy xD

We all mean when not now ;)

11 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

Last I saw was ages ago and it mentioned something along the lines of if you ordered a physical copy you should have gotten a code/could exchange it for a code to download it digitally

You still get the physical copy though! 

Jpops my apologies but how do I quote to different people and merge them?

22 hours ago, thatdudescott said:

"Soon™"

Now you're starting to sound like WarGaming ;)

I'll pick up a disc for the X1 when they show up because I prefer to own physical media