People are glitching the with the trap to get up the house. 

Gamers found doing it

Ps4

Davidmaister_7

Buulldog

Bornextreme12

Xlukex2004

• Like 1

I believe in name and shame because I hate trolls and such but I think it's against the rules on the forums to call people out. 

I report people via steam every game they cheat. I doubt anything will happen, but its all we can do.. or stop playing the game if the company doens't do anything to stop it

• Like 1

I've seen it twice yesterday. Two idiots exploiting it in Packanack. One in Higgins Haven.

I have pictures, but couldnt upload them, tho i send them directly to the staff. No, it pissed me of the most because they where doing it in public match, i dont want to rat out anyone, but its not fun and not playable this way. 

7 minutes ago, Sephiroth666z said:

I have pictures, but couldnt upload them, tho i send them directly to the staff. No, it pissed me of the most because they where doing it in public match, i dont want to rat out anyone, but its not fun and not playable this way. 

Hey they're fucking up everyone's fun when they do that shit so rat them out all you like, I would do the same thing if I thought it would do any good. I'm just waiting until they update the game with the report player feature. 

• Like 1

I'd like to report Sephiroth666z and DarkRicochet117...

But it would be a lie if I did.

Which is why name and shame in General Discussion Forums is a bad idea.

All platforms have ways you can avoid players.

I'm not sure how robust STEAM and Playstation LIVE's reporting systems are but on XBox LIVE you can not only avoid but you can report and go into specific detail about what an offender was doing.  Prolific offenders can find their voice privileges revoked or end up serving bans from LIVE or being banned completely.

Frequent griefers and jerks who receive consistent feedback about how they are jerks to play with end up getting placed in matches with other jerks which is fantastic, cuz i don't wanna play with them.

• Like 2

I guess all the players cheating don't care if you report them? It sounds like a lot more cheating is going on.

3 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I guess all the players cheating don't care if you report them? It sounds like a lot more cheating is going on.

Some communities are more toxic than others.

PC seems to be the most toxic of them all and that's not a swipe against PC players.  Just seems to be how it is but no platform is safe from morons and jerks.  Some also seem to manage it better than others.

1 minute ago, Azrael008uk said:

Some communities are more toxic than others.

PC seems to be the most toxic of them all and that's not a swipe against PC players.  Just seems to be how it is but no platform is safe from morons and jerks.  Some also seem to manage it better than others.

Yeah, everywhere you go, there's some level of toxicity. On the forums, in the games, etc. I hope a good reporting system comes about in the future.

carnage4u and I saw 2 people on the roof of Packanack about 6-8 hours before the timestamp on this post.  He told me how to report them on Steam, and I agree with doing such, as the Jason that round ended up leaving (not sure if it was ragequit from 2 people exploiting where he'd never get them, or a disconnect, or what) before the end of the round.

1 hour ago, Azrael008uk said:

I'd like to report Sephiroth666z and DarkRicochet117...

But it would be a lie if I did.

Which is why name and shame in General Discussion Forums is a bad idea.

Hey if you have evidence validating the accusations then I'm all for it. I agree it's a bad idea, without evidence. When trolls piss you off its hard not to play the name and shame game. Ya know?

If there is a way to report players on PS4, I don't know how it's done.

I hope it is important to the developers to block people who are ruining the game; if so, I hope an in-game method of reporting abuse will be implemented.

5 hours ago, gtdjlocker311 said:

If there is a way to report players on PS4, I don't know how it's done.

I hope it is important to the developers to block people who are ruining the game; if so, I hope an in-game method of reporting abuse will be implemented.

U have to go to their profile to report them which is kinda sketchy but only way i know of on ps4. I block cheaters then leave if i cant kill them

They are ruining the game. I have had three sessions today with idiots pulling this crap. Gun needs to sort out these glitches, too. If they were not in the game then idiots like this wouldn't be able to exploit them.

If we're gonna have a shaming thread you guys need evidence at least I think. These could easily be false accusations. They said they will be having a report feature at some point in game.

Locking this thread as naming and shaming publicly is frowned on.

• Like 1