Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Devs,

 

When a player dies with the fuse, the fuse becomes bugged on the ground next to the dead corpse and nobody can pick it up to repair the phone box to call the police. 

Please fix this so that counselors have a chance to escape fairly.

 

Thanks.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ran into this last night, this needs fixed very badly so we can still use the fuse.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yup same issue here 2 night on PS4. Gets stuck on floor and cant pick up or just disappears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not just the fuse. I've seen it happen with med sprays and pocket knives, weapons, and even keys. It's clearly an issue that needs to be looked into.

Though the fuse (and keys) are more critical.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would also like to know what is behind the parts disappearing completely.  Do they reset? So many times I've seen keys or the fuse not drop after the player that had them dies.

Also when a player escapes with lets say the fuse. Does that reset? This is something i really want a dev to comment on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a player escapes is holding the phone fuse it will respawn somewhere in a drawer on the map again so the phone box can always be used. It's just going to take you a long time to find it again.

As for the keys they won't respawn when a escaping person takes them out with them so if someone is holding both sets of keys when they get out then the other players are fucked as the police is their only way out witch is probably be guarded by Jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VesperAngel89 said:

When a player escapes is holding the phone fuse it will respawn somewhere in a drawer on the map again so the phone box can always be used. It's just going to take you a long time to find it again.

As for the keys they won't respawn when a escaping person takes them out with them so if someone is holding both sets of keys when they get out then the other players are fucked as the police is their only way out witch is probably be guarded by Jason

Well, I wasn't referring to when someone escapes, I meant when a player is KILLED with the fuse, you can see the fuse on the ground next to him but cannot pick it up. 

 

It's good to know that it respawns when someone escapes though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nubcakes said:

Well, I wasn't referring to when someone escapes, I meant when a player is KILLED with the fuse, you can see the fuse on the ground next to him but cannot pick it up. 

 

It's good to know that it respawns when someone escapes though. 

I know that I was mainly answering Willie's question as he asked about it in the post above mine so that's why I posted it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, VesperAngel89 said:

I know that I was mainly answering Willie's question as he asked about it in the post above mine so that's why I posted it

Oh my bad xD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, VesperAngel89 said:

When a player escapes is holding the phone fuse it will respawn somewhere in a drawer on the map again so the phone box can always be used. It's just going to take you a long time to find it again.

As for the keys they won't respawn when a escaping person takes them out with them so if someone is holding both sets of keys when they get out then the other players are fucked as the police is their only way out witch is probably be guarded by Jason

I'm not sure where you got this information. If anyone escapes with an objective item, that item will respawn on a beach, as if it washed up from the lake.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DialM said:

I'm not sure where you got this information. If anyone escapes with an objective item, that item will respawn on a beach, as if it washed up from the lake.

I'm watching some Youtubers play this game and when somebody asked it on one of his streams this is what he told the audience and since he had a ton of hours in the game as well as in the beta and he had been in contact with the devs I assume this information was correct.

If you can prove me otherwise then I gladly accept that my information was wrong but as far as I know the only stuff that washes up on the shore is the items that you hold on you if you escape using the boat or if you get killed by Jason in the water

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, VesperAngel89 said:

I'm watching some Youtubers play this game and when somebody asked it on one of his streams this is what he told the audience and since he had a ton of hours in the game as well as in the beta and he had been in contact with the devs I assume this information was correct.

If you can prove me otherwise then I gladly accept that my information was wrong but as far as I know the only stuff that washes up on the shore is the items that you hold on you if you escape using the boat or if you get killed by Jason in the water

Your information could very well be correct, but I just think it would be counterintuitive for two reasons: 1.) It would force players to go back through cabins they've already searched, and 2.) I don't think it should be possible to screw everyone else out of an escape by taking the keys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DialM said:

Your information could very well be correct, but I just think it would be counterintuitive for two reasons: 1.) It would force players to go back through cabins they've already searched, and 2.) I don't think it should be possible to screw everyone else out of an escape by taking the keys.

I never said you where wrong either I'm just the kind of person who likes to see stuff with his own eyes before blindly believing what somebody is saying. Now I'm totally guessing at this point but I assume that if you leave with the fuse in your inventory it will spawn in a drawer that hasn't been looted yet reducing the number of cabins/drawers you have to go through.

As for the Car keys the best thing I think this of is that if you escape with them they get dropped at the exit witch you left off at so that somebody else can come and pick them up for the other car if Jason doesn't kill them

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can see it washing ashore somewhere. Because what if all drawers have been checked? I will do some testing on this tonight and upload the results. 

But it disappearing when someone dies seems like a bug, like It glitching Into ground, because it happens randomly. Maybe its the same bug and just glitches through the ground completely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 I took this picture in one of my games tonight, after the patch on 6/28. Bug is still around and it looks like this. Cannot pick up the fuse, no fuse is available on the map anymore.

cropbug.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Willie said:

I can see it washing ashore somewhere. Because what if all drawers have been checked? I will do some testing on this tonight and upload the results. 

But it disappearing when someone dies seems like a bug, like It glitching Into ground, because it happens randomly. Maybe its the same bug and just glitches through the ground completely. 

Imo it never happens that every drawer on the map has been checked as that is quite a big number and even if you do there are still some drawers you character closes again simply because they already have what is inside(I.e. Map or Radio) so even if you managed to check every drawer on the map it will possibly spawn in one of those drawers replacing what was inside the first time you checked it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/28/2017 at 10:43 AM, VesperAngel89 said:

I'm watching some Youtubers play this game and when somebody asked it on one of his streams this is what he told the audience and since he had a ton of hours in the game as well as in the beta and he had been in contact with the devs I assume this information was correct.

If you can prove me otherwise then I gladly accept that my information was wrong but as far as I know the only stuff that washes up on the shore is the items that you hold on you if you escape using the boat or if you get killed by Jason in the water

Items counselors escape with in general wash up on the beach. Played a match today where there were two cars, and two people got out in the yellow car. Found their items on the sandy part of the beach on Packanack (near the big house where there is a lifeguard tower). The items don't all appear in one place, but scattered all along the beach. You'll have to look up and down the shoreline to find the stuff.

I am also unsure how long it takes the spawn to happen, but I checked about 2 minutes or so after they had gotten away. The fuse was missing and we were looking for it. Obviously, those who left did not have it (which they confirmed later in the lobby) or it would have been on the beach. I did find two med sprays and a pocket knife that saved my skin shortly after that.:D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Alkavian said:

Items counselors escape with in general wash up on the beach. Played a match today where there were two cars, and two people got out in the yellow car. Found their items on the sandy part of the beach on Packanack (near the big house where there is a lifeguard tower). The items don't all appear in one place, but scattered all along the beach. You'll have to look up and down the shoreline to find the stuff.

I am also unsure how long it takes the spawn to happen, but I checked about 2 minutes or so after they had gotten away. The fuse was missing and we were looking for it. Obviously, those who left did not have it (which they confirmed later in the lobby) or it would have been on the beach. I did find two med sprays and a pocket knife that saved my skin shortly after that.:D

not to be a dick towards you but this is something we've already known for quite some time. We're just trying to find out if this also counts for the other set of car Keys and the Phone Fuse

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, VesperAngel89 said:

Not to be a dick towards you but this is something we've already known for quite some time.

Then you would know that the fuse and keys wash up too. That is why I went there and looked. And who is "we"? Your next quote indicates you did not know...since you specifically stated as much.

 

On 6/28/2017 at 10:43 AM, VesperAngel89 said:

... as far as I know the only stuff that washes up on the shore is the items that you hold on you if you escape using the boat or if you get killed by Jason in the water

Didn't you say we've known for quite some time? Look I am not trying to be a prick but de-conflict your statements.

 

On 6/28/2017 at 10:43 AM, VesperAngel89 said:

I'm watching some Youtubers play this game........... he had been in contact with the devs I assume this information was correct.

If you can prove me otherwise then I gladly accept that my information was wrong.

First of all not all tubers with early access have an "in" with the Devs. Second there are still people who have been playing since Beta who don't know what Jason's mask does (as an example); time playing doesn't translate into knowledge. Third I explained to you that your "as far as I know" was incorrect based on something that had happened literally less than an hour prior to my post to you. "Gladly accept" must be code for I'll be a dick, but do it in a passive aggressive condesending way?

Besides, how can someone actually "prove" you otherwise based on an assumption you made about what some other person said? At this point it is just he said she said. Choose for yourself who you want to believe. No hard feelings here. Moving on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Then you would know that the fuse and keys wash up too. That is why I went there and looked. And who is "we"? Your next quote indicates you did not know...since you specifically stated as much.

 

Didn't you say we've known for quite some time? Look I am not trying to be a prick but de-conflict your statements.

 

First of all not all tubers with early access have an "in" with the Devs. Second there are still people who have been playing since Beta who don't know what Jason's mask does (as an example); time playing doesn't translate into knowledge. Third I explained to you that your "as far as I know" was incorrect based on something that had happened literally less than an hour prior to my post to you. "Gladly accept" must be code for I'll be a dick, but do it in a passive aggressive condesending way?

Besides, how can someone actually "prove" you otherwise based on an assumption you made about what some other person said? At this point it is just he said she said. Choose for yourself who you want to believe. No hard feelings here. Moving on.

I'm no dick in any way but if you've read my previous post and this entire thread right then you would have figured out that with the first 'we' I mean the people who where talking in this forum post about wether the fuse drops on the floor if you take it out or if it does wash up on shore like all the other items do.

And with the quote 'I far as I know' I was talking about what I know from my experience of playing the game as the only thing I experienced is only items like med sprays, pocket knives, etc washing up on shore but never car keys or the phone fuse.

And if you want to know how to prove or to pull me over to your side of this argument is to post proof of what you are saying with your next reaction as we then can say for 100% sure. Not that you are fully wrong but since this is the internet everbybody can say whatever they want but it isn't always the truth so it's better to be extra sure then to just believe something some 'random' online is telling you as this can lead to false information.

So again I'm not to trying to be a dick in any way the only thing I trying to get here is some sloid answers to clear things up for other players but for myself as well. If doing this made me show like a dick to you then this wasn't meant in any way as the only thing I was trying to have was a social conversation about this topic with fellow players of this game.

So if you do happen to have the proof that shows me stuff like the keys and the fuse wash up on shore then feel free to post this so that we all know and if you don't have it then feel free to conversate with us about the topic but there is no need to be rude from any side. We are all mature players just looking to have fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/7/2017 at 2:39 PM, VesperAngel89 said:

So if you do happen to have the proof that shows me stuff like the keys and the fuse wash up on shore then feel free to post this so that we all know and if you don't have it then feel free to conversate with us about the topic but there is no need to be rude from any side. We are all mature players just looking to have fun

I have never actually seen the items as they "appear" in real time, because I haven't happened to be standing on the beach when someone escaped. I have went to the beach plenty of times after an escape and found items. Items I have found:  Pocket knives, aid sprays, fire crackers, car battery, and propeller. I have not seen any carried weapons, like baseball bats, wash up. It seems only items in your inventory slots or critical items you can carry in hand.

I was not being rude. I was responding to your dismissive and rude comment when I shared and clarified something for you. I was looking for the fuse. I went to the beach because I know it washes up there (as per friends I play with finding it there when someone left with it). I answered something you did not have a clear answer on and got slapped for helping. Save your indignation at my comment for someone who cares that it offended you after gave me the forum equivalent of patting me on the head like a 3 year old and telling me to bugger off.<_<

The proof you require would need people to specifically go into a lobby just to demonstrate it and get it on video. I'm sure you could arrange some friends to help you test this if you have to see it with your own eyes. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...