Fennec

Double EXP weekend - Disaster.

17 minutes ago, TheRealMrJ said:

We where getting over 2,000 XP per match last night! https://youtu.be/I2dMl0OKuXI

why are you spamming/promoting your youtube in every thread ? 

• Like 1

Having a great time playing this weekend. Normal bad stuff sure, griefers, Jason teamers, rage quitters. Yup. 

But all that is instantly erased from memory when you finally get a good lobby. 

So much fun today. Thanks for the new stuff and thanks for a great game. 

Take your time fixing the bugs. This game has grit and serious heart. 

4 hours ago, RKSDooM said:

Had a pretty great night with the game. Still some connection issues and dashboarding, but overall it worked as it should, and I had some great games with @DamonD7 and @Slashin' Passion.

Thanks man, really good to play alongside you both. I've only just hit level 13 so I'm still kinda noob-y on some things.

Disconnections are such a buzz kill, especially when they hit right near the end. It helps so much when you have a group that can pick themselves up, dust off and gets a lobby together again. I definitely look forward to the Xbone stability being strengthened further so that these issues fade away, but so long as there's a good group to chat with and (as we did) get some fun games in, then it always feels worthwhile.

• Like 2

The double EXP weekend would be nice if I was actually able to finish a match. I played a little last night and I suffered three or four matches with the host leaving. Played my first match of the day just then, and got Jason, but the host leaves just before it's over. I don't feel like playing at the moment. I love this game, but not having host migration is a humongous problem, and i'm tired of people teaming up with Jason.

8 hours ago, DeltaVenom said:

in 2 hours you probably ran about 10 matches

I played about 6 or 7 because of hosts leaving. 

It's been great, anywhere from 1700-2600 xp each game. Now at level 55

I tried a few matches friday but nothing but HHL have yet to try today so I will get back to you

Have had a few good games 2 day but mostly I keep getting kicked from lobbys and even if I host my own game I get a connection error and everyone leaves and its game over. Havent tried the a party yet today. Will when some friends get on. 

19 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

I havent seen too many people TKing just the usual Jason and friend ruining matches but thats nothing new.

As far as glitch spots, which are you refering to because as far as I know most of them were patched out like the Bear Trap roof exploits and Packanack glitch for instance

I just spent fourteen minutes watching a Tommy run around on a roof evading Jason so it still seems to be a problem.

17 hours ago, Bigurn said:

All the time they spent programming a damn color swap for jason 3 and the nice trailers they worked so hard on they could of been working on host migration 

You think the people who do the game programming do the servers and networking stuff??  Likely not.  This post shows ignorance of how things work.

• Like 2

duplicate - delete this somebody.

Be nice to be able to play a match on ps4.  This is getting ridiculous.   Connection timed out.  Connection timed out.  Connection timed out.  

Edit:  2 matches in 2 hours....awesome! 

8 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

I'm past Level 31, have to admit I couldn't give a shit about leveling anymore than I am. The clothing options are the lamest XP reward you could possibly have for a Friday the 13th game. Just an odd choice- weapons, kills, anything relevant to Friday the 13th would have made more sense.

The 'connection to host lost' errors are pretty annoying to boot.

7 hours ago, Splatterhouse said:

Do agree. It's blatantly going to be anti-climatic when you reach level 31 and then all you unlock after are new tops for Jenny 30 levels down the line. "Level 60...cool just unlocked a new pink top!" :lol: 

"Barbie" the 13th: The Game. ;) 

must be nice to have good RNG with rolling perks.  Level 35, still not using an epic.

59 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Be nice to be able to play a match on ps4.  This is getting ridiculous.   Connection timed out.  Connection timed out.  Connection timed out.  

Same here. Its very annoying.

It has been a fun weekend, and I have scene the standard level of asshole in this game.  hasn't spiked for me, but they are still around.

• Like 1

Finally got betrayed after escaping three games in a row.  I put gas in the boat and someone with the propeller comes along with a Tiffany holding the shotgun. Propeller person wouldn't put in the propeller because I was by the boat after doing the gas.   Tiffany then shot me. 

Jason then drowned both of them.   I laughed and laughed in the lobby and Tiffany left.  The host then didn't get Jason and ended the game. 

1 hour ago, NScarlato said:

Finally got betrayed after escaping three games in a row.  I put gas in the boat and someone with the propeller comes along with a Tiffany holding the shotgun. Propeller person wouldn't put in the propeller because I was by the boat after doing the gas.   Tiffany then shot me. 

Jason then drowned both of them.   I laughed and laughed in the lobby and Tiffany left.  The host then didn't get Jason and ended the game. 

Pointless to betray to secure an escape, gain 400xp, lose 1000.  (or is it 2000? with double?) 

I honestly don't know how you guys play quick play.  I completely gave up quick play in favor of private matches with players I've met since launch.  It makes the game much more enjoyable.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MJDrocks said:

I honestly don't know how you guys play quick play.  I completely gave up quick play in favor of private matches with players I've met since launch.  It makes the game much more enjoyable.

I occasionally hit up quick play.  Mostly I play with my newly built up friends list. (Thanks to this game and the awesome community)  Or I just use one of two groups with 5k+ active members. 

• Like 1

Been a bit hit and miss with just getting a game on XBox ONE.

People with COD attention spans quit out the lobby if if fails to fill in 30 seconds.

But the matches I have had have been really good.

The 1 time I've been Jason managed to snuff everyone out as well by being patient and taking away their escape routes, downing power and smashing windows before concentrating on finishing them off.

On 6/25/2017 at 2:56 PM, MJDrocks said:

yep agree and some of the best matches i have ever played 

Had an absolute blast with friends that I have met in game on PS4... great times... great exp!!!