On 6/23/2017 at 8:24 PM, Pikalicious said:

Yeah, but a Jason player can behave this way regardless of being with a group or not. So...your complaint literally means nothing.

The reason counselors do this is to survive longer to get more exp. You can't really get around friends just being stupid together, but you can get around players resorting to cheating for amusement. The counselors just aren't fun to play.

One solution is, make the counselors fun to play. People get bored and do stupid stuff.

Second solution, nerf Jason. Players hate getting caught by Jason in the first few seconds of the match. Some Jasons are actually willing to bargain with their food. Well if you nerf Jason, less players will die right off the bat so you wind up with a lot less players resorting to cheating out of frustration.

On a side note, the developer can bar Jason from hearing counselors which means randoms wouldn't be able to bargain.

Or, the best solution by far that I have heard, change the game so that players do not show up on the map to other players. This would means cheaters wouldn't know where to lead Jason.

But I'll be honest, I like seeing my teammates on the map. I am not an obnoxious troll, so me being capable of seeing my teammates is actually beneficial to my teammates. Usually if Jason is chasing someone, I run to Jason and click-clack hit a (or so tyler the creator says) in his back.

Everytime i get killed by Jason cheating they are ALWAYS on each other's friend list and every console/PC have a way to group chat with friends they can even be in groups of up to 5 online meaning up to 4 people can help Jason and even tell him what objectives are done 

Hi guys...when i play with my friends making a party chat, if one of us became Jason he immediately exit from the party...and he enter again at the end of the match...we play only like this because we think that is awful cheating the people like this...is not good for the game also.

Just played in a game where someone was helping Jason by leading him to the other counselors. I had managed to repair the phone and call the police and while waiting for them to arrive I saw the last survivor making their way to me. They were climbing into the cabin I was in and then unlocking the two main doors to allow Jason to get me. I went to the next cabin over and they did the exact same thing. I was able to escape but this was unacceptable as the other players all died. One of my friends even said that as they were spectating that they were walking beside Jason to lead them to the others.

Just had an early F13th session this morning.  We get a full group.  I escape in a boat with another.  I come back as Tommy Jarvis.  The cops are called and I wait it out at a camp site.  A counselor runs up to me and takes a swing.  I step back and aim at him with my shotgun.  Within 30 seconds Jason appears and it's evident they're working together.  I die, another person gets killed.  Then Jason and him play grab ass together until the cops arrive, Jason lets him go.  The guy is almost at the cops and I close the game to cause a D.C. because I'm the host.  

In hindsight I wish I had shot that counselor instead.  I feel bad for screwing over everyone else, but I couldn't stand the thought at that counselor or Jason getting XP or badge marks.  Agreed, something needs to be done about this issue.

5 hours ago, Jasonsbff said:

Just had an early F13th session this morning.  We get a full group.  I escape in a boat with another.  I come back as Tommy Jarvis.  The cops are called and I wait it out at a camp site.  A counselor runs up to me and takes a swing.  I step back and aim at him with my shotgun.  Within 30 seconds Jason appears and it's evident they're working together.  I die, another person gets killed.  Then Jason and him play grab ass together until the cops arrive, Jason lets him go.  The guy is almost at the cops and I close the game to cause a D.C. because I'm the host.  

In hindsight I wish I had shot that counselor instead.  I feel bad for screwing over everyone else, but I couldn't stand the thought at that counselor or Jason getting XP or badge marks.  Agreed, something needs to be done about this issue.

Justice is served?

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 8:56 AM, pricetagman said:

eighth offence - picked up from the rocks below then incinerated alive, ashes to be put into a fireproof capsule which is sent on a rocket straight to the sun.

ninth offence - Thrown into a cell and forced to listen to Easy Street by The Collapsable Hearts Club

19 hours ago, Ol'UnReliable said:

ninth offence - Thrown into a cell and forced to listen to Easy Street by The Collapsable Hearts Club

Someone played this in the background as Jason one time. We had a good laugh after getting killed.

It only takes a skype or discord or whatever alike software for these kind of players to ruin an entire match and if two or more people work as a team on two sides - we can't prove shit unless we record it. And i personally don't want to be that paranoid plus it's troublesome to do it when you have a shitty PC. So my best solution to this issue is to create a personal bottomless "shit-list" - and mute and ban every single player who ruins my game. Take an example of famous YouTubers like H2ODelirious or Ohmwrecker or ByceMcQuaid - gather all of your friends and generally people you like and trust, make a private match, host it, take your turns on being Jason. After all this game is for fun and fun only. 

Be nice to see them remove the "Invite" feature so it's random who joins a game and not have friends inviting other friends, I see a lot of suspicious stuff, nothing crazy but more so the Counselors helping Jason and Jason completely leaving them alone often.