Just recently got an old win7 (also upgraded to Win10) laptop back up and running and after getting back some of the missing dll files, I'm now missing a new file that's not allowing me to play. Specifically the, GlobalShaderCache-PCD3D SM4.bin file. Anyone come across this and know how to regen/repair this file?

Found a potential fix for this issue but I'm sketchy about trying it out. Would love a response from @GunMedia_Ben, @JPops about this to see if it's a legit way of fixing this issue. I'd rather not download an unfamiliar file to fix something like this.

Best way is probably to directly send them an email, at f13game@fearthegun.com

There's also the Twitter support, @F13GameSupport, but the email might be quicker and won't limit you to 140 characters.

• Like 1

I found a link that works and it's not the above one, but now I have an error message that says, "DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine." The list goes on.

Edit: Weird. Just ran a dxdiag and it's showing that I have DX12 installed.

I think this is as far as it goes for this lap top. It's got an intel hd graphics 3000 and from what I was able to find out, there aren't any driver updates for it. Ah well. That's too bad.