The update doesn't affect the Double XP weekend anyway. According to the devs, they just have to flip a switch on their end, and then the bonus is in play.

I've merged all threads relating to double XP into this one post. Please post anything to do with double XP here :)

Sorry to ask again,but noone answered in the other thread. If you dont use up the 13,000 points before monday,do you lose them all?

13 minutes ago, antonz said:

Sorry to ask again,but noone answered in the other thread. If you dont use up the 13,000 points before monday,do you lose them all?

Of course not

If you put money in your bank account on a friday would it be lost by monday?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GarageNation said:

Of course not

If you put money in your bank account on a friday would it be lost by monday?

If I earn money from my job and it just vanished like my CP does so often, I'd lose my shit. Hahaha.

• Like 1

Ok so.. headed to the gym, please have the double xp up and running when I get back, great.. thanks....

45 minutes ago, antonz said:

No, the CP is a one time bonus added to accounts. It is not a use it or lose it thing. 

In regard to when it is live. Nothing has been said as far as when it will go forward, however it looks like people are taking patching issues as how this will work. This is something that is done at a server level and tweaking things on the back end. It is not patch related so you will not run into cert issues as you may with patches. Just putting that out there for those who were curious how it works. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, JPops said:

No, the CP is a one time bonus added to accounts. It is not a use it or lose it thing. 

In regard to when it is live. Nothing has been said as far as when it will go forward, however it looks like people are taking patching issues as how this will work. This is something that is done at a server level and tweaking things on the back end. It is not patch related so you will not run into cert issues as you may with patches. Just putting that out there for those who were curious how it works. 

Thanks JPops! 

I would also like to clarify that you must log in this weekend to claim the 13,000 CP.

• Like 1