Jump to content
weirdkid5

Did The Update Include New Fixes?

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Rok73 said:

I'm pretty sure they changed back the ability to escape from a grab for the better. I've  managed to escape from a grab four times post-patch.

Hasn't changed. Still getting instakilled. You were just playing against Jason's that didn't instakill or didn't have enough room to do so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

Hasn't changed. Still getting instakilled. You were just playing against Jason's that didn't instakill or didn't have enough room to do so.

I don't think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rok73 said:

I don't think so.

Lol ok, believe what you will. I got instakill choked a few times last night. If you want we can play I can prove it to you right now. The new update did not include any balance changes or updates except for glitch fixes on PS4.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, shwag said:

ps4 patches stated they plugged the exploits, i play in private so i can not tell if they have been or not yet, also said it fixed crashes.  

I saw multiple players attempting to glitch last night after I installed the update on PS4 but it didn't work for them so I am guessing some kind of patch was applied for PS4 unless they were terrible glitchers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Slashin' Passion said:

Did the devs or publisher confirm this? I was just about to start searching for Xbox update Information,  as it's still not here. 

The Friday the 13th game Facebook page says that the patch didn't pass certification. As for the other platforms having new issues because of the patch, that was based on what people said on these forums. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, tjohnnyblue said:

Yes, badge lit up. Needs to be done 12 more times for silver. 

They changed the requirements for the Torpedo badge so it can be unlocked now as you only have to knock them off the boat, no kill required but they still have not fixed the supposed boat kill while a counselor is on the boat. The PHD in murder trophy/achievement for all the kills is clearly still glitched on consoles, no one still has got it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Ediconeg said:

Playing on PS4 i suddenly stopped being able to use the X button. I got into a cabin and picked up a machete and open a couple drawers and then the button just stopped working so I couldn't leave the cabin or hide or anything. I checked and made sure my X button isn't just broken.

This happened to me on PS4 today also. I couldn't pick up weapons or climb through windows so I was a free kill.  Only happened once and fixed itself between games.  No idea how this triggers but it's bad when it does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, NScarlato said:

This happened to me on PS4 today also. I couldn't pick up weapons or climb through windows so I was a free kill.  Only happened once and fixed itself between games.  No idea how this triggers but it's bad when it does. 

Had a similar issue where I wasn't able to use the shotgun after entering and exiting a car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So to summarize - We received a buggy game, plagued with various issues at launch. To remedy this, we were to receive a "we're sorry" package to apologize for said launch issues, and various glitches/bugs, which ended up being a day late on two platforms, and completely delayed for a third platform. After the "We're sorry" patch was applied, it ended up introducing even more bugs into the game that were not previously present.

"Sorry for bugs, here's a patch, with free stuff and more bugs"

Hey, at least we have new clothes to glitch around in, if we can find people in a lobby that is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Since patch I've gotten stuck on 2 drawers. Never happened before. I was able to move around but not interact with anything so I was stuck in a cabin. I left one game and managed to free myself from the broken animation in the other by stepping in a bear trap. 

Also never accept an invite while in game. That completely messes up the game. Had to restart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GunMedia_BenAfter the update the "Credits" on the menu screen doesn't work On PS4 it's just a white screen!

Is there a chance you can add a pause and slow fast forward / rewind button so Backers can show off their names?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

@GunMedia_BenAfter the update the "Credits" on the menu screen doesn't work On PS4 it's just a white screen!

 

:lol: I just checked, you are correct. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Geometrek said:

They changed the requirements for the Torpedo badge so it can be unlocked now as you only have to knock them off the boat, no kill required but they still have not fixed the supposed boat kill while a counselor is on the boat. The PHD in murder trophy/achievement for all the kills is clearly still glitched on consoles, no one still has got it. 

Thanks for the heads up. Didn't realize there was a 2nd way to do a boat kill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's an awful lot of time out crashes happening on the PS4 lately. For me anyway.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My game has been crashing a lot since Patch 1.03 (June 16th). PC version. Usually happens on loading screen after lobby, sometimes during a match. Game freezes, makes PC completely unresponsive. Can't even control task manager to kill the game task. Only option is to completely reboot PC.

Between this and the god awful "teamwork" from Counselors, it's been a pretty rough week for the game...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the patch was a content update patch and not a gameplay patch. It was cosmetic only. Other patches will be coming with other fixes in the near future. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

My game has been crashing a lot since Patch 1.03 (June 16th). PC version. Usually happens on loading screen after lobby, sometimes during a match. Game freezes, makes PC completely unresponsive. Can't even control task manager to kill the game task. Only option is to completely reboot PC.

Between this and the god awful "teamwork" from Counselors, it's been a pretty rough week for the game...

Mine started to do the same thing at the same time...though I can ctrl+alt+del or alt+F4 no problem. I had never had any issues before then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, JPops said:

the patch was a content update patch and not a gameplay patch. It was cosmetic only. Other patches will be coming with other fixes in the near future. 

??? I realize you guys were in the rush to get it out by June 20th, but you guys couldn't even squeeze in the smallest fix for achievements/trophies?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JPops said:

the patch was a content update patch and not a gameplay patch. It was cosmetic only. Other patches will be coming with other fixes in the near future. 

Aside from PS4 from what I can tell, which got the update for a few things like betrayals, but did that have the glitch fixes too?

 

Thanks for the reply.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, JPops said:

the patch was a content update patch and not a gameplay patch. It was cosmetic only. Other patches will be coming with other fixes in the near future. 

Then something definitely went wrong with the ability to activate the sweater when Jason grabs you. I definitely recall being able to activate the sweater after Jason grabs me. I've now died 3 times trying to use the sweater after a grab. It no longer works.

Also, I've ran into issues where after I open one drawer in a two drawer desk, I can't open the other. This has happened a few times now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-6-22 at 9:13 AM, Arcanecynic said:

So to summarize - We received a buggy game, plagued with various issues at launch. To remedy this, we were to receive a "we're sorry" package to apologize for said launch issues, and various glitches/bugs, which ended up being a day late on two platforms, and completely delayed for a third platform. After the "We're sorry" patch was applied, it ended up introducing even more bugs into the game that were not previously present.

"Sorry for bugs, here's a patch, with free stuff and more bugs"

Hey, at least we have new clothes to glitch around in, if we can find people in a lobby that is

Yeah, basically. 

It's such a shame. Seems to be a trend forming here. Unreal is a pretty powerful game engine, but games dev'd in Unreal usually come with a ton of issues, mostly optimisation related issues. F13 runs nicely however.  

I'm hoping Illfonic/Gun can get their heads around these issues. If they get free and/or paid content out quick, it could give F13 a really long life span.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...