Sign in to follow this  
iagrib

Will NES jason be a skin for P3?

Title pretty much says it all, I've seen many people saying NES Jason isn't gonna be a separate Jason like Savini Jason but just a skin for part 3, however I can't find any official statements from developers confirming that. So is there any? Or are these just wild guesses?

And also, is there any info on NES Jason availability. Will it be available to those who purchase a game after 20.06?

2 minutes ago, iagrib said:

Title pretty much says it all, I've seen many people saying NES Jason isn't gonna be a separate Jason like Savini Jason but just a skin for part 3, however I can't find any official statements from developers confirming that. So is there any? Or are these just wild guesses?

And also, is there any info on NES Jason availability. Will it be available to those who purchase a game after 20.06?

it's a reskin of part three but with a new kill and new music. so it is separate. 

Only official comment I have seen was a statement saying it was  indeed a J3 reskin with special music and 1 special kill.

I am betting this special kill will cost 10k CP so that way there is something to sink the 13k CP they give ya.

1 minute ago, Ethan said:

Only official comment I have seen was a statement saying it was  indeed a J3 reskin with special music and 1 special kill.

I am betting this special kill will cost 10k CP so that way there is something to sink the 13k CP they give ya.

Source?

2 minutes ago, iagrib said:

I'll give the best info I have.

This Jason is a reskin of part 3 but can be selected and customized through the "Jason select" menu. He will have all the same kills as part 3 including one exclusive kill to this skin. The skin will have it's own exclusive music as well.

I'm not sure if the skin will remain free forever or if it's paid dlc for everyone who purchases the game after today.

1 minute ago, iagrib said:

Source?

scroll down to the thread titled "NES Jason Day 1 speculation. The source is on page 1 a few posts down

2 minutes ago, CatherineWalk said:

I kinda wish he had Savini's perks so non-backers have access to that same set of perks.

Same, although I think it's safe to assume he'll have part 3's stats. Still would like to see another Jason with Savini stats though so a specific play style isn't limited. I'd like others to experience it.

But that flaming skin and pitchfork is mine lmao.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Same, although I think it's safe to assume he'll have part 3's stats. Still would like to see another Jason with Savini stats though so a specific play style isn't limited. I'd like others to experience it.

But that flaming skin and pitchfork is mine lmao.

I want a flaming pitchfork :) I wish I knew about the game earlier but still agree backers who took a risk to get this game made deserve something special so they did a good job on that.

• Like 1

I really hope NES Jason has his own unique strengths and weaknesses to reflect on how he was in the NES game.

2 hours ago, CatherineWalk said:

I kinda wish he had Savini's perks so non-backers have access to that same set of perks.

Honestly, though....savini and j8 are pretty close.  Savini has destruction just like 8. His other strength is shift which if you suck at shift grab like i do it doesn't matter.  Most of the time he won't come out of shift grabbing.  I don't know what the issue is there. 

27 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

Honestly, though....savini and j8 are pretty close.  Savini has destruction just like 8. His other strength is shift which if you suck at shift grab like i do it doesn't matter.  Most of the time he won't come out of shift grabbing.  I don't know what the issue is there. 

People are still gonna cry pay to win unless they play him. The best solution is what @CatherineWalk suggested.