Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Manny1985

Additional content from NES Jason?

Recommended Posts

Now that we know Gun Media is bringing back the NES Jason colors, what are some other things you'd like to see the team bring into this game?

I think having the torch as a weapon would be cool.Also, adding map with a similar layout as the NES would also be nice (having a few cabins on an island you can only swim to). 

 

Image result for fridays the 13th game nes

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Manny1985 said:

Now that we know Gun Media is bringing back the NES Jason colors, what are some other things you'd like to see the team bring into this game?

I thinking having the torch as a weapon would be cool. I think a map with a similar layout as the NES would also be nice (having a few cabins on an island you can only swim to). 

So far, there's only an exclusive kill for NES Jason confirmed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

So far, there's only an exclusive kill for NES Jason confirmed. 

I hope it is the rock em sock em robot style punch he had in the NES game.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Maddogg_8121 said:

I hope it is the rock em sock em robot style punch he had in the NES game.  

Hopefully there heads pop up and are still connected to their spine ;)

Wishful thinking. I hope it is something related to the NES game though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be cool if counselors could throw rocks.They could use this to distract Jason from other players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...