Sign in to follow this  
lHeartBreakerl

NES Jason stats - 1 day speculation

So what does everyone think NES Jason stats will be? There's two I can think of.

The most likely will be part 3's stats. Given that he's a reskin of part 3 with the same weapon and kills, its reasonable to assume he'll have the same stats. 

The other possibility I see is Savini's stats. There have been threads on here asking for a new Jason with his stats, and with this Jason being free i'd see a good opportunity for it here. Plus it would stop all that "pay to win" bullshit.

I don't see this Jason having a completely new set of stats. It's been less than a month from release and they wouldn't of had time to test specifics strengths and weaknesses to see how well they are balanced.

So what does everyone think it's gonna be?

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

So what does everyone think NES Jason stats will be? There's two I can think of.

The most likely will be part 3's stats. Given that he's a reskin of part 3 with the same weapon and kills, its reasonable to assume he'll have the same stats. 

The other possibility I see is Savini's stats. There have been threads on here asking for a new Jason with his stats, and with this Jason being free i'd see a good opportunity for it here. Plus it would stop all that "pay to win" bullshit.

I don't see this Jason having a completely new set of stats. It's been less than a month from release and they wouldn't of had time to test specifics strengths and weaknesses to see how well they are balanced.

So what does everyone think it's gonna be?

If he doesn't kill his the campers with the power of Dance then I'm demanding my money back. giphy.gif

• Like 5

I can't see him having Savini stats.  The NES game was pre-zombie, so I figure he will at least be a running Jason.

• Like 1

Abilities wise, I think:

Pro:

Destruction - NES Jason got into cabins easy

Swim - He was faster than the canoe 

Run - Living Jason

Con:

Less hp - defeat him with rocks

Less stalk - always had his music

Less traps - What traps?

• Like 3

PSA: NES Jason will have same kills as part 3 but also have one exclusive kill for this skin. Exactly what that kill is, is unknown.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Pilgrimzero said:

Abilities wise, I think:

Pro:

Destruction - NES Jason got into cabins easy

Swim - He was faster than the canoe 

Run - Living Jason

Con:

Less hp - defeat him with rocks

Less stalk - always had his music

Less traps - What traps?

I like this, but maybe instead of less HP, make it less morph. NES Jason physically moved around the map - you could follow him and fight him over and over. HP doesn't really seem to have an affect on gameplay.

32 minutes ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

PSA: NES Jason will have same kills as part 3 but also have one exclusive kill for this skin. Exactly what that kill is, is unknown.

How do you know this for certain?

1 minute ago, Whitebabyjoker said:

How do you know this for certain?

They are a credible source. But, I believe it's posted in one of their social media channels. I'm not looking through all that shit though.

5 hours ago, DonJohn80 said:

I can't see him having Savini stats.  The NES game was pre-zombie, so I figure he will at least be a running Jason.

Very good point!

5 hours ago, DonJohn80 said:

Incorrect. This game came out the same year as Jason Takes Manhattan and even used a pic of Kane Hodder's Jason from The New Blood on the box.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Repo Boom said:

Incorrect. This game came out the same year as Jason Takes Manhattan and even used a pic of Kane Hodder's Jason from The New Blood on the box.

Which led to some very confused gamers when they saw Jason was purple.

1 minute ago, lHeartBreakerl said:

Which led to some very confused gamers when they saw Jason was purple.

Right?! Like many, I grew to love it. I even have the limited action figure from NECA signed by Kane. I'm so pumped! 

They are only two running Jasons in the game.

I'd say him and Part 4 will probably be the only other running Jasons in the game.

8 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

i smoke purple weed so this new skin is a match made in heaven. 

I have a purple T-Rex who likes to eat people. So this skin matches him just right.

21 minutes ago, 2fast4u said:

i smoke purple weed so this new skin is a match made in heaven. 

3 minutes ago, RKSDooM said:

I have a purple...

...nevermind.

Both of these comments made me laugh more than I should have :) A like each!

• Like 2

305f5666ca6fbecd52d69cd24ad5186f.png

We know that we are getting a new kill, at least :P! I'm hoping it's another axe throw- maybe to the chest or something idk

4 minutes ago, Turtle said:

We know that we are getting a new kill, at least :P! I'm hoping it's another axe throw- maybe to the chest or something idk

so what you're seeing is we're gonna see the same kill over and over every lobby since all 8 people will have purple jason as their jsson lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DonJohn80 said:

NES Jason had Part 7 Jason in the cover, unless there a story to the game he is zombie Jason.

Edit: I see that it was already mentioned.

1 hour ago, Turtle said:

I'm alright with it just being a reskin, it's all that was needed and I'll take it.