Except Roy? EXCEPT ROY? Roy is the best damn killer paramedic ever, and don't you forget it! I'd pay $25 for him!

• Like 1

first and foremost more types of playable camp counselors (the more the greater) 

then more appearance customization,

then single player option to access and play all multiplayer content offline with up to seven a.i. offline

then more maps/variation of maps

the more hardcore modes/rulesets that make things darker, less or no HUD. 

those 5 things would maintain interest longer and greatly improve the game

I'd pay for Alice dlc because come on who doesn't want to play as the girl who killed Pamela or What about 1950s crystal lake map with some lore Easter eggs ? A k-m dlc.

But the 2 things I want most of all stretch goals offline bots. And more maps. I really want town oriented maps the ones around crystal lake. Manhattan because let's face it eventually. Crystal lake whether original higgans house part 6 etc will get boaring

Give us forest green. The hospital from part 5 stuff like that

I bet one of the clothing options to unlock for each counselor will be the 1950s Crystal Lake attire, ala Barry and Claudette.

I'd pay for Alice dlc because come on who doesn't want to play as the girl who killed Pamela or What about 1950s crystal lake map with some lore Easter eggs ? A k-m dlc.

But the 2 things I want most of all stretch goals offline bots. And more maps. I really want town oriented maps the ones around crystal lake. Manhattan because let's face it eventually. Crystal lake whether original higgans house part 6 etc will get boaring

Give us forest green. The hospital from part 5 stuff like that

There are a lot of games with urban areas,  I find the forest/camp stuff to be more refreshing.  plus open forest camps have more hiding places than urban areas.  and more intense with little to no light, making it scarier and darker, and more exciting. :)   but I agree more maps can add mroe variety, but they could add variety of maps like say versions of the NES game where there's a cave that's like a maze inside,  and it has  forest and different cabins, and also water with a usable boat.   there's a lot of unique maps that can be made with the same type of terrain.

Yes Alice DLC would be great, so would Christine/Chris

Except Roy? EXCEPT ROY? Roy is the best damn killer paramedic ever, and don't you forget it! I'd pay $25 for him!

Yep, EXCEPT ROY! :P I would pay $25 to keep him out of the game! Haha! JK! (my opinion I'm not a fan of Roy...I only have eyes for Jason) :wub:

I'd definitely pay for more skins for Jason (would love to get everything in for him!) and counsellors, that kind of thing.

My only hesitiation would be stuff like maps - I'd love to have them, but if they're behind a pay window it means less people likely to be playing them and that means a player base split.

Cosmetic stuff is great, content is where it can get a little fuzzier.

Yet on the flip side, that's the kind of thing that costs the most money to do, and this isn't being made by Electronic Arts or anything. I'd expect and want to give the devs some cash for the time and work on those.

I would pay for a virtual reality mode of the virtual cabin. I got a HTC Vive some weeks ago, and just by looking around in the Jason room yesterday in a non-VR version of the cabin got me a bit scared. Just imagine being able to move around the cabin in virtual reality.

But in that case I would prefer to "teleport" around in the cabin (which has become the standard way of moving around in VR), otherwise people would probably get motion sick.

I'd pay money for a Crispin Glover dance off minigame:

tumblr_mm72hmmchr1rlct23o1_400.gif

• Like 1

I'm all for the Tina Character but as I did research and we can have different clothing options. They should do a set actually. I would love my female character to have Tina's blond hairstyle and the outfit she wears to fight Jason that is displayed in the GIF that the thread creator showed off. An the abilities should be separate and can be used by male or female characters/counselors.

Also probably this was never an idea for counselor characters that someone hasn't said in this thread yet, I don't know how skin-tone may work, it may be set. I would love more race options with more counselor dlc's. So hopefully I'm predicting we can change tops and bottoms unless it's like Sims 2 style and its already a full outfit. That may be a possible factual guess. I hope for them to come out with a counselor customization video soon though. Also it may be a good guess hair may or may not be attached to clothing options I guess it may not but still have to wait to see. 

For pricing I just want it to be affordable how the $9.00 counselor's pre-order dlc was. So it should be expected to be real cheap if we get a lot of outfits for $9.00 really, unless that was just a marketing strategy I don't know, lol.

I would pay to play as the Voorhees's  Pam, Jason no mask and Elias "the family that kills together......" please, theiy're talking about him being in upcoming movie let me have him!!!  even if we can't control him I really hope they include him in someway even if for a easter egg maybe we could find an old photo of the three together

I would pay to play as Creighton Duke (the cool Bounty Hunter type guy from Friday the 13th Part 9 - Jason Goes to Hell).

He always struck me as one of the coolest characters in the series and I think being able to play as him and try to take on Jason would be pretty badass! 

Others I would be willing to pay extra money (through dlc) to play as (and most if not all of these are on the stretch goals, but wern't reached) are Mark (the guy in the Wheelchair from Friday the 13th Part 2), Pamela Vorhees (from Friday the 13th Part 1), Uber Jason (Jason X) - I equally would love a Jason X themed Space level, Tommy Jarvis (arguably the most iconic hero from the series), and Kid Jason (designed along the lines of the end sequence in Friday the 13th part 1 where he leaps out of the lake). 

If I can play as Pam, Tommy, or any of the survivors from the series then I'd pay. New locations would be up there on my list too, specifically the Grendel, SS Lazarus and Time Square just for fun. Frankly though, if a season pass becomes available I'll take anything, I'm easy.

I think a great add-on would be the ability to play as Ash from Evil Dead since they already showed the Necronomicon in the Virtual Cabin.  This could be a reward for a single surviving counselor after a match or after so many straight victories over Jason.  It could be an unlockable but only playable in a smaller format i.e. 1 vs 1 or 1 vs. 4 where of course one person is Jason, another Ash, everyone else is ordinary counselors.

1. Sack mask costume from 2009

file_164907_0_unreleased_jason1.jpg

Friday-the-13th-JASON-VOORHEES-DEREK-MEA

2. 2009 Costume

2985d1334600037-jason-voorhees-hero-hock

imusC4XmRQGnAiaocimaaa7AfA.jpg

(Fun deal here- All you have to do is make the 2009 costume and have the sack mask made separately and charge for two different costumes as I would pay for both. And only half the work ;) )

3. 1988 NES jacked up costume (because why not)

jason-voorhees-nes-figure-friday-the-13t
tumblr_mwldj0hJWV1sya13ho1_500.jpg

3. Freddie Vs Jason Costume

freddy-vs-jason.jpg

big__Freddy-vs-Jason-review-004.jpg

19inch_jason_06.jpg

• Like 1

Even though the 2009 remake is more my generation I didn't really enjoy it. A slasher just doesn't feel like much of a slasher to me without that 80s feel haha originals forever <3

I'm all for additionnal costumes, but as I understand it, Freddy vs Jason and Friday the 13th (2009) are off limits because of licensing issus.

Don't quote me on that though xd

I'd love to pay for specific characters, most notably Tina and Melissa from VII. I would also pay for skins of certain existing characters to resemble their real film counterpart (ie blue sweater and jeans for Girl Next Door to really make her look like Chris).

Pretty much more counselors, more variety. Will absolutely love it.

Undoubtedly, if it comes to it, I would definitely pay for there to be offline play against AI.