So we should all know the Stretch Goals that will happen based on various levels of funding.

f35666606f8a9d1fd34fef4f04fdc0a6_origina

What's *not* on this list that you'd pay for separately as DLC?  BTW: This isn't an unprecedented concept since games like Mortal Kombat X charge $5 (if purchased on Amazon for PS4) for you to play as Jason Voorhees.

I'd personally pay $15 for the ability to play as Tina Shepard and use all her crazy telekinetic abilities.

ezgif.com-maker-25.gif

I'd probably pay $10 to have Muffin as a pet with the ability to sometimes let me know if Jason is nearby.

muffin.jpg

And maybe I'd pay $5 for Shelly's Jason costume to scare fellow counselors.

shelly.jpg

• Like 1

I'd pay extra to have Tina in the game, as long as only 1 person can select her per match, and she's not too over powered. I'd also pay to have Muffin in the game, because....it's Muffin. An extra map would be nice too (preferably Manhattan). 

• Like 1

additional characters such as roy, ethel, jr, tommy, megan, shelly, reggie, tina shepard etc.,

also maps, weapons, weather conditions, more counselor types, skins, jason skins, playable modes (single player) etc.,

maybe even be able to play as a cop.

• Like 2

the strech goals are sooo cool !  :D I would pay for Tina and Tommy for the new counselors, the map of Manhattan and the spaceship from Jason X ( with easters egg from Aliens ??? ), Roy Burns, the new kills like the Liquid Nitrogen face smash kill, the return of Pamela, Uber Jason and...a "Freddy vs Jason" mode...I can dream !  :unsure:

• Like 2

Elm St. would be cool! But, I assume nothing from Freddy vs. Jason can be used for the game, based on the fact that the FvJ Jason skin wasn't an option to vote on for the Jason skins.

I would also pay another 10 dollars for the sawyer mansion from Texas chainsaw massacre.

I would pay about 15-20 dollars for all the "final girls" from all the movies. (expect for FvJ and the remake because of license)

• Like 1

I would pay $30 to get Vi's room with all the posters and the music playing during her kill and to see her body with blood all over!

I would pay to play a single player mode of what happened to Jason after he got dragged to hell especially since we got the JGTH skin

Joey as a playable character

Haha you would be walking around with chocolate all over your face causing all these problems slowing us down Jason would definitely get you first "being an Ophan and all"

Haha you would be walking around with chocolate all over your face causing all these problems slowing us down Jason would definitely get you first "being an Ophan and all"

It would be funny to try and run from Jason as a fat character see how far u get before youre hacked to pieces lol

I'd pay for skins, perks, characters but please don't segment the player base by charging for maps. This game won't be able to handle a segmented player base.

• Like 1

Sleeping bag kill all the way baby!

Well good news its already included by the kickstarter being successful

id pay for more maps, more characters from moves such as mrs voorhees, tina shepard, skins and more kills!! and possible weather changes, like thunderstorms.

Maybe even addition soundtrack songs from the movies. Like Alice Coopers hits or Psudeo Echos "His Eyes".

• Like 1

I would also pay for more counselors and  an 90's-2016 camp crystal lake version  maybe instead of fixing a phone in the 80's we would have to 1st find a cell phone but also locate a spot where we could get a signal before we could call the police

I would pay for additional maps, characters from the movies (except Roy), weather conditions would be cool, skins, kills, weapons......Hell I want it all! :D

• Like 1

I would pay for additional maps, characters from the movies (except Roy), weather conditions would be cool, skins, kills, weapons......Hell I want it all! :D

the more the better! yes, even roy ;) bue yes i want it all. and id pay for anything give us to keep this game living. jason can never die.  this will be my favorite game of all time. literally especially if we end up getting single player or off line bot mode. :)

• Like 1