Being to communicate with other counselors with emotes could help with Co operation for counselors without voice comms

Examples

Hand gestures:

Follow me

Shhhh 

Go away 

Point to object (e.g take from this draw I'm full of items)

Panic emotes:

Praying 

Begging towards a direction  (pls don't kill me please)

Taunts:

Whistle 

Shouting Jason to attract his attention 

Possibly emotes for Jason too, that of course don't break his character such as a dance emote, if I see a Jason dabbing I'd kill myself

• Like 1

i had this idea at work the other day but i was on then taunting jason but your idea is a good one.

I'd actually love to be able to do jason's iconic head tilt. it would be great to do especially when players say stupid shit to jason

17 minutes ago, sugoiboi said:

I'd actually love to be able to do jason's iconic head tilt. it would be great to do especially when players say stupid shit to jason

Hmm. Splitting hairs here but I think that's Michael Myers' iconic head tilt.  :/

The response they gave wasn't the response I was hoping for. I have a microphone, but the amount of people that are abusive in the game chat is upsetting. Which is why I join mic optional games because the anxiety of talking to people online and possibly getting a negative response is too much.  It would be so much easier to use voicelines and emotes instead of desperately trying to get their attention by flashing my light at them.

6 hours ago, Kalidor said:

Hmm. Splitting hairs here but I think that's Michael Myers' iconic head tilt.  :/

tomato tamato

Crispin Glover dance for when you can't run from Jason anymore and want to go out with some flare.

I would mostly agree with gestures that allow counselors to talk to each other, so that two or more sneaking counselors can communicate without revealing to Jason that they are nearby, if he hasn't found them already.